Sehun

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

Sehun's eyes watered as he remembered the scene.His best friend and hit Sehun's first love and now she is on her way out to death.Sehun swore to make Luhan's miserable for killing Yunhee.He hated him,and wanted to make him suffer.But seeing Yunhee in the state of weakness and curiousness made Sehun feel sad and horrible.

He hated to lie about who hit her and that she will get better,but what else could he do?Say she'll die in a week?Her step brother was the cause of this?No,Sehun could not break Yunhee's already soft heart.For now,he wants to make her last few days memorable.For him anyway.

"Hey Noona?",he called.Yunhee turned to him."Your going to have to stay in the hospital for a...week..But I'll stay here the whole time!".

Yunhee softened at Sehun's dedecation,but she knew he was just trying to make her feel better about 'dieing'.But she didn't want him to waste his time on someone who is basically dead already.

"It's okay Sehun,you go home okay?",Yunhee said while squeezing his hand.

Sehun would not give up.Because if he did,Luhan would come and try to be with her for her last days.Sehun did not want her killer to be with her so he was refusing to leave.

"No,I'm staying here whether you like it not!",Sehun sat back in the chair with his arms crossed.

Yunhee saw how stubborn he was being so sighed in defeat.After all,he is better than that lieing Luhan.Yunhee still believed Luhan was with Hyuna,judging by how they were partners for P.E.

"Fine,you can stay.Just...don't tell Luhan....",Yunhee said with a grim but mad face.

Sehun felt a fuzzy feeling inside of him.Of course he wouldn't tell Luhan,why would he?He doesn't deserve to know.Sehun cracked a smile and wipped away his tears.His eyes still watered but he held it back,atleast he can be with her when she does leave.

"I won't,don't worry Noona...",Sehun said.

Yunhee turned back to the front and stared at the ceiling.Was it a good thing she was finally going to die?It was going to happen sometime soon,and before Yunhee was scared about it.But now that it has come round to it,it doesn't seem to bad.

"Sehun",Yunhee called.Sehun looked at her beautiful face.

"If I died,would you miss me?",she asked.

Sehun was taken back by the question.Of course he would,but why would she ask?!Did she know about her death date?!Impossible,the doctors said they hadn't told her.

"O-Of course! I would forever miss you Noona!B-But why you ask?",Sehun said in panic,but tried to calm himself.

Yunhee took note that Sehun must of not been told about her death date.So she decided to not bring his world down by telling him.

"No reason,just wanted to know...",Yunhee said before slowly blinking.

Sehun felt relief wash over his entire body.It would have been terrible for her to know,even more horrible if she knew who truely did it.Sehun slouched in his chair and looked at Yunhee's pretty features.He smiled to himself but then frowned remembering bad things.

"Hey Yunhee Noona....",Sehun called.Yunhee turned to him again.

".........I-I love you".

----------

In another hospital room,Luhan laid in bed with a thick bandage around his head and stomach.His mouth was covered with an airmask that was huffing up every second Luhan would breathe.Sehun had beat him up pretty bad,but Sehun didn't know that the doctors found Luhan bleeding behind the building.They immediatly rushed him inside and bandaged him up.

Luhan cracked his eyes open and saw the hospital ceiling.He remembered what Sehun did to him,but he wasn't mad.He knew that he had done something extremely wrong,and not even the beating he got was enough of a punishment.Luhan believed he deserved to die for what he did.

Luhan felt tears run down his face,even though he has cried more than any human should.Luhan ripped off the mask he had on and sat up with shaking shoulders.He felt pain,both physically and emtionally.Both caused by the dieing Yunhee,a few hospital rooms away.

He forced himself to get out of the bed and shakily made his way to the door.He opened it and stumbled out.He started to check all the hospital rooms that had the little windows on them.Luhan kept looking through them till he came to one,Yunhee's.