Accident

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)
The class ran freely onto the field. Kris was by Yunhee's side. She looked around and saw that Luhan was paired with Hyuna. She was continuously reaching for him. Luhan was struggling to get away. Hyuna was laughing and having a good time.
 
How cute, they're tickling eachother. Yunhee thought.
 
Maybe Luhan was still not over her? 
 
She he felt an arm slither around her shoulder. She looked up to see Kris smiling down at her. Yunhee nudged him lightly rather than smiling back.
 
 
"Yah, get away from me!" Luhan yelled at Hyuna, who kept touching him at unpleasant places. "God you're annoying!" He whispered loudly. Hyuna pretended to look cute.
 
"Why'd you pick me then?" She asked in an annoying voice.
 
Luhan felt his blood boil in anger and annoyance. He gave her a piercing glare.  
 
"I DID NOT PICK YOU, WHO SAID I PICKED YOU?! YOU GRABBED ME AND THREATENED THE OTHER GIRLS!!!" He screamed, almost deflating the soccer ball he was holding. Hyuna chuckled.
 
My Lulu's so cute when he's mad! She said mentally.  
 
Luhan an tried to calm down and looked away. He spotted Yunhee. He dropped the soccer ball and his heart sank at the sight of Kris's arm around her shoulder. He couldn't take his eyes off of them. He didn't feel angry anymore, but jealousy.
 
Until Hyuna came in sight and blocked Yunhee and Kris from Luhan's stare. Luhan got mad all over again. He clenched his fists.
 
"Oppa, look at me~" she sang while doing the worst aegyo ever.
 
 If being this angry was against the law, he'd probebly be killed by now.
 
Luhan looked down at the soccer ball that was lying in front of his feet. An idea popped into his head
 
(you thinking what I'm thinking? >:D)
 
on this! Luhan kicked the ball.
 
Hard.
 
Very hard.
 
We're talking The Impossible Game 2 hard
 
Hyuna quickly moved out of the way. The ball went flying towards Yunhee. Who wasn't paying attention to anything around her. 
 
Luhan's eyes widened in panick.
 
"YUNHEE, WATCH OUT!!!" He screamed. 
 
 
 
"YUNHEE, WATCH OUT!!!" Yunhee heard someone call from across the field. She quickly looked up. A soccer ball was flying towards her dangerously fast. Her eyes grew wider. Before she could react, she felt an incredible pain right in the center of her chest. It started to burn half a second later. It was like someone poured lava into her lungs. 
 
the last thing she heard was someone calling her name.
 
then Everything went black around her.