DATE?!

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

"Couple?!",Yunhee said,astonished.She stood up from her seat in shock and slammed her hands on to the table.

"I know it's fast but we were hoping you would give it chance and go on a date?",Appa suggested.

Yunhee was now shocked and couldn't speak.Luhan was sitting watching the show with amusement.He was quite pleased with his parent's decision.He decided to help the situation his way.

"I think that's a wonderful idea!We should go on one now to get to know each other",Luhan said while standing up from his chair.

"That's wonderful!Go on you two!",Umma said while pushing the two out the door.

Yunhee was still silent in shock and had no time to stop the situation.Their parents had already closed the door and locked it behind them.She finally snapped out of it and looked to her side,to see Luhan having a pleased expression.

"Well,shall we go on our date?",Luhan asked while holding out his hand like a proper 'gentleman'.

Yunhee slightly glared at him and walked off the porch,towards the gate.Luhan stood up straight and followed after her while smiling.The two walked away from the mansion with both different emotions.One annoyed,One pleased and enjoying the moment.

Yunhee and Luhan exited through the gate and Luhan walked ahead.Yunhee had no idea where he was going but followed anyway.She had no choice but to comit to her parents decision.She didn't want a riot to start up between them.After all,Luhan wasn't that bad.......most of the time....

Luhan had led her to the park with his hands in his pockets.Yunhee stayed at a 3 feet distance and Luhan found it for some reason,unpleasing.He decided to stop in his tracks and Yunhee didn't notice.She bumped into his back and looked up in shock.

"Why'd you stop Luhan?",Yunhee asked.Luhan suddenly turned and brought his hands out of his pockets.

"Yunhee",he called.Yunhee raised her eyebrows up at the taller male."I know we're not on the best terms.I know I'm rude to you a lot but I seriously don't mean it.Sometimes I forget that your quite small and fragile and things,but now we're kind of have no choice.So why don't we give this couple thing a try".

Yunhee was shocked from the confession and Luhan was mentally punching himself.He didn't know why he just blurted all that out and it was so out of character for him.Some feeling inside him persuaded him to say how he really felt.And he expected her to slap him or laugh at his stupidness.

That's why he was shocked when Yunhee slipped her small hand into his rather larger one.Luhan looked at her shocked and saw her with her usual blank expression.

"I'm not going to except this yet.but I'm going to give it a try.Who knows,it may work out",Yunhee said truthfully.

She also didn't know why she's actually letting these words spill out.The same feeling was inside her with it's persuation.And she didn't know that Luhan was having the exact feeling like her.

Luhan softened to her efforts and cracked a small smile.He liked seeing the gentle and fragile Yunhee,and wished to never break it.

"Where do you want to go for our date?".

------------

THE MUSHYNESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!