Avoiding Her

Learning Love From My Brother (LLFMB)

All through the school day,Luhan completely ignored Yunhee.Every time they walked past each other in the hallway,Luhan would not even spare her a glance.It broke her heart to see him avoiding her like this,so she stayed away from him.

It's not like she likes him or anything.It's just that Luhan was so kind to her this morning,but as soon as he entered the school,he became a completely different person.Yunhee decided to just not bother him and just continue with her first day of school.

At Lunch,Yunhee exited her class and headed to the cafeteria.She held her books close to her and made her way through the crowd of a lot of kids.

A girl,who was a Luhan fangirl had saw Yunhee walking with Luhan into school this morning.The girl saw her in the hallway and purposely stuck out her foot.Yunhee tripped over it and landed on the floor with a thud,plus spilling her books everywhere.

"Oops sorry",the girl faked concern and walked away while smiling.

Yunhee put the loose strand of her hair behind her ear quickly,then started to pick up her books.No one bothered to help her and just walked past.She was almost done with picking up her books reached for her favourite book,when someone else picked it up.Yunhee looked up and saw one of Luhan's friends holding it.

"You've read this?",he asked quietly.Yunhee stood up and dusted her knees off and nodded.

"Lay,right?",Yunhee asked.He nodded with a cute dimple smile.

"It's a good book",Lay said while handing it back to her.She gently took it back and bowed her head.

"Thank you,I'll be going now",Yunhee said while walking around him,to the cafeteria.

"Wait!",Lay called and Yunhee stopped.She turned around."I'm heading to the cafeteria now so do you want to sit with my friends and I?".

Yunhee pondered if Luhan would mind about it.But she then realised that she shouldn't be doing her actions,based on what Luhan thinks of it.

"Yes please",Yunhee answered and Lay smiled again.

Yunhee and Lay walked to the cafeteria and some people gave us looks.They ignored them and they soon reached the doors that lead to the noisey cafeteria.Lay opened the door and they were blasted with hungry teenager's shouting.Lay spotted Chen waving at him and Lay waved back.He then carefully took Yunhee's arm and pulled her towards the table.

Once they reached,Yunhee recieved a whole lot of glares from girls.She glared back,annoyed that they actually were rude enough to hate her,just because she was talking to her STEP brother.

"Hey guys.Yunhee is going to sit with us from now on!",Lay said and took a seat beside Chen.

From now on?!That wasn't disscussed.Yunhee shook it off and spotted Luhan sitting at the far end of the table,picking at his food that the maids worked hard to make.She couldn't wait to get to eat her's since the food was delicious last night.

Yunhee saw a spare seat in between Chanyeol and Kris.She sat there and opened up her lunch.But she immediatly regretted choosing the spot because she was only up to their shoulders.

Yunhee wasn't that small,but Chanyeol and Kris were giants.It was also awkward because Tao was sitting opposite her,who is also a giant.She sighed and just concentrated on eating.

Luhan saw Yunhee's expression when she saw how tall Chanyeol and Kris were and couldn't help but slightly chuckle.Her reaction was cute and made his heart race.

"Why are you laughing Luhan?",asked Xiumin.Luhan just shook his head,but still was smiling.