We could always try

Life Changing

  We kissed until we were both out of breath. His lips are so soft, so delicious, I wish this moment will last. During this period, I felt nothing but an intense liking for him. I forgot all my worries, all my sadness, and only knew what happiness felt like.

  Then the sad part came. When we were both out of breath, we had to break apart to breathe. That’s why all the rational thoughts came rushing in my mind again.

  “What... what are you doing?” I was shaking. I felt confused. I can’t like him, but I do!

  “Do you like me?” He asked, his eyes boring a deep hole into me, as though he was searching for an answer in my eyes.

  “I think… I think I do… But…” I was perhaps telling that to myself too. That I like him, but that it’s not appropriate.

  “Can we just forget about us being step-cousins and all?” He asked again.

  I was taken aback by this question. I really want to forget about that fact, but… “How?” I threw back a question. “How can I, How can you, How can we do that?” I wanted an answer.

  “I don’t know… We just have to think of one…” He sat down on the floor and raised his arms to hold my hand. With his thumb, he rubbed circles on my palm and I held on to him.

  What is done, is irreversible. We both like each other now. Despite what happened in the past.

  We both sat like that in silence for some time, thinking hard of a solution.

  “How about we just continue it. No one can know. Not if we hide it.” By ‘it’, he meant the relationship, the new forming relationship. He’s right. If we hide it, no one would know.

  “Okay. Sure. Let’s try it, then.” I laughed. For this first time in this week, I actually felt relieved. We could try, there’s no harm in trying.

  But it’s inappropri- I pushed off that thought in my mind.

*

  “Remember when you hated me so much?” We were both sitting on the floor, with our backs against my bed.

  “I didn’t. I just merely dislike you.” He answered.

  “Right.” I smirked. “If calling me a Pain-In-The- isn’t hate.”

  “I really didn’t!” He claimed, facing me and nodding his head, as though making me believe him.

  I pushed his head away with my hand. “Mmhm. Fine. Whatever you say.”

  “Aish.. You really. Why wouldn’t you believe me?” He sighed.

  Not wanting to answer that, I stood up and went back to my study desk.

  “Where are you going?” He held on to my wrist and attempted to pull me back.

  “Don’t disturb me! I’ve yet to finish my work!” I shrugged off his hand and sat down on my chair.

  “Oh. Right.” He seemed to realize that I was busy before he came in.

  “Goodnight then.” He stood up and kissed me on my forehead.

  A smile formed on my face as I pulled down his neck and brought his face to my level, kissing his lips. 

[A/N: Sorry if this was so random, that they suddenly liked each other and kissed. But that's why it's a fanfiction. But who knows? Someday, this might actually come true. ;)]