Two

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

 

"Suho, why don't you assist Ji hyo to her new room." She mentally grinned as she heard her uncle Myeonhae said, what an advantage she see there. She glanced at Suho, who has a blank look on his face. Great. He thought.

She can tell that by the look on his face, his annoyed, and seeing him like that make her fall for his charming face even more.

As the dinner dragged, Ji hyo became more familiar with her soon-to-be-family, she had already met Myeonhae's other child, a six years old little girl, she immediately became fond of her. When Ji hyo was still a little girl, she always tell her parents that she wanted a sibling because she was envy with her other friends who get to play with their brother or sister when they're home.

"Unnie, can I sleep with you tonight?" Sulli asked as she monched her spoonfull inside her small mouth.

Before Ji hyo could even answered, she was cut off by Myeonhae, "Your Ji hyo unnie, will be busy unpacking her things, you can just sleep in her room some other time. Right Ji hyo?" She just nodded her head and flashed her sweetest smile. Suho watched them as they chat, he almost puke at the sight of her being a two-faced , that's what he know her.

 

 

 

"Where's your room?" Ji hyo said sweetly bending towards him, her hands at the back, batting her eye lashes. She eyed her room, it was huge, huge like her old room in their old house. It was painted with light purple, filled with some furnitures and a queen size bed with pink bed curtain. Suho wasn't talking at all, he lead her to her room without uttering words even though Ji hyo kept on talking, trying to construct a good conversation between them.

"Suit yourself." He said blatantly and with that he stomped out of her room. Ji hyo immediately trailed behind him and stopped at her door jamb, she sneak her head out, trying to figure out where he's room was. His room was just beside her room. She clinked her fingers and grinned like she had won on a lottery when in fact she just figure out his room. She turned around and closed the door behind her.

"First thing, first." She whispered. She plug her ipod and started listening to some up-beat songs to keep her energy high and started unpacking some boxes, she started fixing with her oh-so-dearly-beloved babies, her books.

She ploppled down to her bed when she finished arranging her books, with just one swift, she felt her eye lids getting heavier and in an instant she fell asleep.

 

 

"Good Morning Unnie!" Sulli beamed as Ji hyo make her way to the dining room. She kissed her cheek and patted her head playfully.

"Have a sit and join us for breakfast." Mina said and smiled at her daughter. Suho cleared his throat and cleaned his mouth with table napkin and excused himself.

"Mom, you know I don't do breakfast." She said and waved them goodbye. Trying to catch Joonmyeon's pace.

 

"Could you slow down your pace and wait for me? You're ruining my get up!" Ji hyo shouted to Joonmyeon. He just looked at her amused.

"And why should I?" He asked, cocking his left brow up, as he opened the door to his car, ready to scoot in.

"Because I'm riding with you." She countered teasingly, more like flirtaciously.

"Never in a million years." He said with a poker face on and scoot inside his car and gave life to his engine and with that, he roared his car pass by her.

Unbelievably true. She thought, astonished. quite agape, never in her four years being around him, saw this side of him. So, so ungentleman. She quickened her pace going to her car when she suddenly stepped on something. It was his Identication card. She slowly bent down and reached for it, she scanned it and saw how this jerk can fool everyone by his angelic face. Flashing smile when in the inside, he's just like her, two-faced.

She immediately ran towards her car, without wasting any seconds, she roared it. Catching his pace, again.

The light went red, in a matter of minutes, she already spotted his car. When the red lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter