Eleven

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

 

It was weekend and there's really nothing to do, since Ji hyo finished all her school works and Chunji told her that her mother asked for help at their company and Ji min wasn't replying to any of her text- If she likes to go shopping.

 

Ji hyo sat in front of her computer desk and rummaged to a perfect dress to wear, make-up that'll make her outstanding, even though she was already overshadowing all the girls in their school, on their graduation day.

 

Should I wear a velvet red dress with criss-cross cut at the back?

 

A floral dress that's stops above the knee?

 

Skin-toned cocktail dress?

 

It's either mediocre or top-notch. Who said that it was easy to pick what to wear on your graduation?

 

She thought of just wearing a royal blue long sleeves dress that stops two inch above her knees that will reveal her back just covered with a plain sheer.

 

She clicked on the buy button on the online dress shop. Choosed the meet-up place and time. And when she was satisfied with it, she moved on to picking the right shoes and hair and make-up style.

 

After hours of picking for her right outfit, a letter was sent to her email, that's from the online dress shop.

 

Good Day Ms. Song Ji hyo!

 

We had received your confirmation. Please meet us at the Seoul Center Mall, down town on Thursday at exactly 2pm. There's no meet-up fee. Please contact me on this number 089632548.

 

P.S: I'll be wearing a pastel pink tank top.

 

 

 

It's a good thing that their graduation will be on saturday so she doesn't have to worry.

 

When she grew tired of her sitting position, she stands up and did some stretching and exercise. It's still 4 in the after. What to do? She thought. Then a mischievous glint appeared on her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

They had been staying at the Kim's mansion for almost three months now but she never got the chance to roam around- it was because she was avoiding to bump into Joonmyeon, Just out with Ji min or either she's stuck at her room, reading.

 

She never thought that house Mansion is hiding so many cool place, a bowling alley, theather room that can cater at least 20 people with a popcorn machine, game room and 7

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter