Twenty

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AUTHOR

 

Time won’t really matter when you’re having a good time and when you’re enjoying the presence of the person you are with. It was almost morning when Joonmyeon and Jihyo decided to call it a day. They were too much into casual talks, mostly talking about the movie they just watched and the other times were just about random stuffs. Joonmyeon, realizing that they’ve been gone for too long, told Jihyo that they should go home, but since it  was a rare thing to witness the beautiful sun - rising merging with the beautiful sky colored with purple and bluish sky, she insisted to stay until the sun rises.

 

 

The moment they stepped inside the house they were greeted by the head maid “Good Morning Miss Ji hyo and Master Suho. Your paren-“ She was cut off when Suho made a gesture to stop her from talking. The maid nod and went off. The two silently made their way to the stair, which is unfortunately, just a few steps away from the dining hall, so, to cut it short, they were caught in the act.

“You two! Where have you been?” Myeonhae and Mina asked in syncronized, outraged because they had been worried sick not knowing where they went.  

“Um. We went jogging?” Their statement came out like a question that neither of them can even believe their own excuse, Jihyo was clad in sweatshirt paired with denim pants and shoes while Joonmyeon was wearing a white tee topped with a cardigan and paired with washed colored shorts, but nonetheless their parents believe it.

 

“Okay. Next time leave a note so we won’t get worried.” Mina reasoned. “Come. Join us for breakfast, I bet you’re both hungry for jogging.” She added, full of sarcasm. Jihyo and Joonmyeon looked at each other knowingly and refrained from smiling because they knew their excuse weren’t valid.

“Unnie, can we play?” Sulli asked Ji hyo. Even though Ji hyo already had a plan on sleeping all day, she just can’t turn down the little girl.

“Okay! After you finish eating.” She cooed and wiped the excess food cramps on the crook of Sulli’s lips.

“Okay Unnie.” The little kid answered back cheerily and went back to eating.

 

 

*

 

JI hyo was somehow tired, no, scratch that she was dead tired and to sum it all up she haven’t even slept. The kid seems to have a lot of energy, being all hyped with everything. Sulli just kept on switching from doll house game to modeling to making accessories. Jihyo was getting all fed up but she does enjoy it, it’s just that she’s getting over fatigue with all the playing. “Unnie, how does it feel like to ride a white horse with your prince charming?” out of the blue she ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter