(JiYeol Side)

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 DOUBLE UPDATE

 

AUTHOR

 

After Jimin had her night with Ji hyo, partying and chatting. She really tried her best to look stunning, she wanted to change. Maybe a little bit of showing skin? Dying her curly locks. Some make-ups on? She don't know, all she knows is she wants to change for the better side of herself, she wanted to be recognize as much as she recognize people, people now she had learned to like, that is no other than Park Chanyeol.

 

Park Chanyeol, she mumbled his name like a mantra. His eyes, nose, brunette hair, everything about him is perfect. God had made him perfectly.

 

And when did she start to feel something towards him? She don't know. It just hit her like a thunder light and every cell in her system started to think of him, look for him and imagine him with his goofy grin. She turned, her face buried on her bed, then turned again staring at the dim lighted ceiling, she remembers it. It was all too well to just forget, she was sure it happened.

 

 

Jimin was lying hopelessly at her bed. The day after the graduation she messaged Ji hyo asking what happen between her and her father. Was it good? Ji hyo isn't answering her calls or even a single reply, there was none. She shrugged heavily. She sat at the edge of her bed and heard her growling stomach. I need to feed this creature inside me. She thought. She made her way out of her room, walk quite few steps going to the kitchen. Halted when she heard sort of voices, laughing at the living room. Did they have unexpected guest? Her mom didn't told her that they were expecting someone to come today. And she was still in her morning style, bed hair, pyjamas and morning breath. She slowly and quietly walk backwards the stairs. She was about to land her first step when she heard the voices getting louder, she froze.

 

"You're funny, I wonder how long you've been dating our daught- oh. She's awake. Jimin, you have a visitor." Her mother chimed cheerfully and it made the  hair on her neck stand up.

 

"Jimin-ah, at least say Hi or something." Her father cooed. Jimin didn't expect any visitor, she never invites someone, well, except Ji hyo. She stoically turned her body and locks eye with the visitor.

 

Oh My Gosh! "Mom! Dad!" She blurted out before sprinting towards her room, banging it loudly but not missing her father's statement. "My girl is shy, you see. Just wait. Honey, go tell Min that she needs to go down after her shocked momentum." Her father told her mom. Leading Chanyeol back to the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh! Murf. Hi kid few eat." Jimin's face was buried onto her pluffy pillow.

 

"What?" Her mom asked not understanding what she's trying to say. Hi kid few eat?

 

Jimin shot up straight and gave her mom a glare but not too sharp, it was still her Mom she's looking at. "I said, Why. Did. You. Let. Him. I'm." She emphasized and groaned from embarassement. Park Chanyeol just saw her in her not so nicest state.

 

"Oh. The kid, knocked asking if he could take you on a date." Her mom shrugged. "So you better take a shower and wear something nice. Dress! No sweat pants allowed during first date!" Her mom shooed her.

 

Jimin stubbornly turned around before entering the bathroom. "Mom! What if he was a stranger and you just angreed with him dating me? You and Dad are impossible!"

 

"But he is not a stranger. He's quite polite and nice. And don't turn this table because I saw he was the one who gave you that bouquet." She pointed at the flower well fixed at the glass vase.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for barging in your house without even telling you." Chanyeol apologized, scratching his nape.

 

After minutes of talking about what time Jimin should be home and praising how handsome and polite Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter