Fourteen

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

 

"I thought it was okay for me to get hurt, as long as it's because of you. I-I thought it's okay if I cry, as l-long as you're h-happy." She paused. "I t-thought it was okay to s-see you with other girls because y-you said I'm the only g-girl you see." She heaved deeply and sobbed loudly. "And I bore all that because... I Love You."

 

She breathed in, calming herself. "B-but Chunji, I can no longer be your first mate... I've had e-enough... I..t-think it's about time to let y-you go." She said and kissed him on the lips for one last time, Chunji felt the bitterness that lied on her lips and tasted the soarness of her cries.

 

 

 

 

Ji hyo stared at the mirror, she squint her eyes and tried to remember a thing. She cringed in the thought. I know it was all in the past but why do I have to dream about it now? She thought and sighed. She held her cheeks, she remembered waking up with a slight heart ache that she suddenly felt the feeling of emptiness.

 

She washed her face and went out of the bathroom to head downstair.

 

Last night, she was happy having dinner with Chunji but because of her sudden recollection of their past, she had doubted if she had made a wise decision. But the real question now is,

 

DIid he really change? Or is he the still Chun FINK ji?

 

But one thing is for sure, she won't let herself be fooled again. My wall is thicker now. She said and walked down with carefree.

 

 

 

"You're not going to school?" Joomyeon asked as he sipped his minty hot tea.

 

Ji hyo sat at the chair across him, sighing, she shook her head and frowned.

 

"What's with the sigh and frown?" Joonmyeon asked, Ji hyo just stare. Thinking whether he is trust-worthy enough to keep an unexplainable rants. "Bet, you didn't have fun last night." He added teasingly.

 

"Nah. It's just that I have to meet someone today, downtown." She answered and shrugged.

 

The maid came in the dining table and served their breakfast. Ji hyo served herself but didn't have the intention to eat, she just need to keep herself sane by poking her food.

 

 

Joonnyeon nod understandingly, "I'll go with you." He said it like it isn't a controversial words to say (I know, it's not). "And you have to pay me for helping you." He shrugged.

 

"What? That was two weeks ago and it's invalid one week ago. It's null, void and invalid. Yeah." She said and took a bite of her bacon.

 

"What are you talking about?" He cocked his brow. "Didn't you know that I was the one who had reservation at the revolving resto for you and Chunji?"

 

Ji hyo's eyes widened. "Really? Uh. Hmmkay."

 

Joonmyeon shrugged and rolled his eyes for her bluntness. He was watching her like it's the most interesting thing right now, the way she sit at the chair with slumped shoulder, staring into pieces while stuffing with bread crumps. "What's your problem?" He asked and cocked his eyebrow. Ji hyo really looked disturbed. For a moment, Ji hyo looked at him in the eyes and shrugged again with a heavy sigh. "Seriously? Did something happen last night?" He asked with concern.

 

It's like Ji hyo has been shot with a lightning bolt and immediately sat up straight and laughed sheepishly. "Uh- hu? Oh!! Aniya! I enjoyed it!" She answered all too giddy for his liking and stand up from where she was sitting. "I'll go chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter