Fifteen

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

 

 

Jimin plopped at the area where others are crowded, reading their books. She flipped the page of the book she's reading, arranged the frame of her eye glasses and focused as the story go on with its conflict. Maybe, this is the thing Ji hyo and her share, the passion for books, that makes them the best of friends, having the same thoughts whenever they read. They both thought that reading books have some good and bad perks, example of the good point in reading is that sometimes the question you have in your life is sometimes answered just by reading, it may not be stated clearly but when you try to read between the lines, you'll understand more about it. They find it ironic thou, the bad point is, reading makes you realize something and force you to face the reality of the present and maybe, the future.

 

 

Jimin jolted from where she was when she suddenly heard a loud pang, a sound like something fell on the ground. She looked at where it came from and saw that familiar figure, the tall guy, brunnette hair color with a sheepish grin flashed on his face. Chanyeol, giving peace sign, apologizing for the noise he made. She turned to her book again and shifted position as she focused on the book she was reading.

 

Someone cleared their throat beside Jimin causing her to slam the book she was holding at that person's head. It was already automatic, it was her body's reflex to slap the person who tried to shock her with the thing she's holding. She did try controlling this reflexes of her but she didn't saw this coming and reacted the way she did.

 

"Ow. Ow." The guy who was squatting in the first place beside her, fell on his , holding his bruised head while squinting his eyes in pain.

 

"Oh! Ye-ol! I'm sorry. You scared me!!" She reasoned out as she try to touch Chanyeol's head, muttering a few apologies.

 

"I did not. I was just trying to get your attention." He retorted, feeling the warm of her hand massaging his head. He shifted his position and sat properly grabbing the book that was lying on his foot. In one swift moment, Chanyeol made a way and lay his head on Jimin's lap, opening the book he was reading in some random page and pretended to be engrossed with the story.

 

"Yah!" Jimin exclaimed and shifted uncomfortably, not liking the skinship he just made.

 

"Sshh. I'm trying to read here and just... Stay still." He muttered lowly as so only them can hear.

 

"Say who, who reads a book invertedly." She mocked.

 

Chanyeol stop reading and looked at the way he was holding it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter