Nine

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR

 

 

Ji hyo came late at school but even though she was late for her major subject, Mr. Jung still gave her time to present her work.

Her presentation went smooth and all through out the presentation, she can see Joonmyeon giving her an encouraging smile.

 

"You did great!" He said while everyone was busy emptying the room.

"Thanks to you." She answered and packed her things.

"I'm waiting something in return." He leaned closer and grinned.

"You didn't have to tell." She beamed. "Shoes? Clothes? Name it, I'll buy it for you." She said cockily.

"Hmm. I haven't think of any yet, but I'll tell you soon." He said and pat her back.

 

 

 

"I never thought he'll do that for you." Ji min said. They were at the their usual table in the cafeteria.

Ji hyo just nod and sipped her riped mango shake. She took out her phone and waved it in front of Ji min's face. "Look." She murmurred.

 

She cocked her head quizically. "There's nothing to see, pabo." She retorted and blinked while fixing the frame of her glass.

"He bought it for me."

"Really?"

Ji hyo nod.

"The hell, he's so..."

"And he threaten a guy from the store who was trying to hit on me." Ji hyo shrugged.

"...that's something?" She said with a questioning tone.

"By the way, where's Chunji?" Ji hyo asked and locked eyes with her friend.

"Why are you asking me? Should I know? I'm not his baby-sitter." Ji min retort.

"Chill, I was just asking. You see, he just transferred here and yet he keep on missing his class." Ji hyo explained.

Ji min looked at her and flashed a knowing smile.

"What?" Ji hyo asked.

"Uh. Nothing, maybe he's still adjusting." Little did Ji hyo know that she's so oblivious that worry is obviously visible on her face, Ji min just smiled. This girl is really not good at keeping down her emotions.

 

The day passed with just a glimpse, Ji hyo rushed going home, she bid her goodbye to Ji min and immediately drove her car. She doesn't know why but she felt all giddy and just wanted to go home instantly.

 

After half an hour of driving, she finally entered the Kim's mansion. She parked at the front porch and strode her way to the mansion and straight to the kitchen.

 

She grabbed some water and headed to her room.

 

She walked to her room and sighed before opening her door. Why am I feeling like this again? And then she entered her room.

 

She stayed still with an awe mixed with confusion expression, she stared at her room. She blinked for a few times to reassure if she wasn't just hallucinating and then carefully walked to her desk.

 

Her room was filled with blue roses made of origami papers and a big red-star cuddler.

 

She opened the car, three words was just written on it.

 

In time.

 

             -Aye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter