Four

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR

 

Jimin, where are you? I need help.

...

Can you please come to the third floor of CNY bldg?

...

Thanks.

 

Jimin walked slowly, taking time every step. Seriously, she didn't saw Ji hyo for the whole day and here she is, asking for help.

 

"Jihyo?" She called out. The floor looks abandoned, there's no student in that floor of the building.

"Kyaaaa!" Jimin shouted as she felt a sudden poked on her right ankle. She turned around with a cranky face, both fist tightened. "Errr! You twoooo!" She said and rolled her eyes, leaving the two behind.

 

Ji hyo and Chunji looked at each other and hold back their laugh. "Where are you going?" They said in unison. Ji hyo walked towards her.

 

"I'm expecting that Chunji will take us out on a date." Ji min grinned and crossed her arms.

"Okay." He said almost immediately and jogged towards them. "Yeah. I heard there's a new italian restaurant at Gangdong-gu, something called Vivapolo?" He questioned.

"Seems new, we never heard of thay before, have we?" Ji hyo asked Ji min, and she shook her head as a response.

"Then let's go." They all exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"What's new?" Ji min asked as she monched the nuts that the waitress served.

"I got more handsome." Chunji said nonchalantly with more confidence written all over his face.

 

Ji hyo, who was drinking her water, choked. Ji min threw the nuts she's eating to his face. "Excused you."

 

"You're such a self-booster." Ji hyo said.

"Such a bragger." Ji min added.

 

He feigned hurt and pouted, "Because you guys never complimented me, while I adore you're beautiful faces." He said.

 

Ji hyo blushed and covered her face while coughing. "Whatever Chunji."

Before Chunji could retort, the waitress came with their order. "Enjoy your meals." She said with a smile looking towards Chunji.

 

Ji hyo step on his foot under the table and he jolted. "Flirt." She said and Ji min looked at the two while shaking her head.

 

 

 

Joonmyeon entered the restaurant with Kris, Kai and Chanyeol trailing behind them.

 

"Hey Sis, where's mom?" Chanyeol went in between Joonmyeon and Kris going straight to the cash register.

"They're out. I’m on duty here." She said and eyed behind him. "You brought your friends?" She asked.

"Hmm. Yeah.." He said.

"Okay. Your bills on me." She said and called a waitress to guide them to the their reserved table.

"Thanks Yoora." Joonmyeon said.

 

 

When they made it to their table, the waitress immediately took their order and headed off.

 

"Chanyeol. You're sis is actually pretty, I never imagine that she'll be that y and attractive." Kris said as he looked towards Yoora's direction, taking some notes from a client.

"Back off. You're not her type." Chanyeol said and raised the menu card to his left to cover the view of Kris to see Yoora. Kris moved to his right and adored her side view. Chanyeol then moved the menu card to his right. "Yah! Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter