Five

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Like I promised <3

 

SUHO

 

After my small talk with Chunji awhile ago about his relationship with Ji hyo, the information kept on running and running in my head. I lost my interest to sleep. And it's two in the midnight and I'm wide awake, thinking. I know I shouldn't care about them. But I'm just curious how they still ended up being friends and not to mention that they are really really close.

I remember what my professor had mentioned when I was still on my first year in college - When past lovers became friends after their break-up, it's either they still love each other or they never did - it's funny because I still remember that quotation.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My eyes automatically shut open when Haeri's face flashed on my mind but latter replaced by Ji hyo's face. Seriously, I need to sleep now before my thoughts flew further to her.

 

 

It was like sleeping for like just five minutes, when I heard a loud noise. My alarm is ringing. I had to struggle before I could kill my alarm, literally.  I remembered sleeping at quater to three and it's already seven in the morning. The past hours seems like five minutes to me. I moved to sat at the edge of my bed and within a minute, my back fell on my comforting sanctuary. My bed.

 

When hours feels like minutes and minutes feels like hours, I realized I'm doomed.  I overslept. My head ached because of the sudden jolt. I sat straight and glance over my clock. It's already one in the afternoon.  I headed straight to my bathroom and took a quick bathe, forgetting about my headache.

I realized what day is today and I mentally slapped my face. It's saturday! And I don't have a class during saturdays. For pete's sake, why would I forget and rattle myself thinking I have a class today. I changed into a sweat pants and a comfy shirt.

 

When I walked out of my room I faced Ji hyo all dressed up. Hanging crop top, denim pants and a pair of sandals. I looked at her and realized that I was staring at her quite too long. "Where are you going?" I asked her, as I dry my hair with the towel I'm holding, watching her as she close her door. And for once I appreciate her simplicity. How can she pull up with all those casual clothes?

"It's none of you're business." She stated blantly and left. I didn't even think to ask her more. After our encounter at that unknown place we went she's been very cold towards me. It's not that I'm complaining about it but it's just so unfamiliar.

 

I walked behind her. I headed to the kitchen counter and ask the maid to make me lunch. While I was waiting at the kitchen counter. I heard Ji hyo shout. "Mom, I'm going out with Chunji." And I heard the door closing. It's either they still love each other or never did.

 

While I was eating my phone buzzed and a message from Chanyeol appeared.

 

Hyung, are you busy? Let's play basketball. Kai and Kris-hyung's also coming.

 

 

 

AUTHOR

 

"Chun, have you been waiting for long?" Ji hyo asked Chunji as she walked towards his direction.

"My lunch date with Mom just ended awhile ago." He said. His mom just came home from China and wanted to eat lunch with him before she heads to their condo. "Come on. The show is about to start." He added.

 

Ji hyo immediately snatched the popcorn that Chunji was holding.

When Chunji told Ji hyo It's payback time tomorrow, Ji hyo understand that she needed to treat him out to watch movies. Even though the movies he want to watch is not her type or like.

Surprisingly, Chunji didn't choose some action or suspense movies. What's more surprising is he chose a romantic comedy movie.

 

A movie that was about the sophistacated girl who, for the first time, fell in love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter