Ten

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YES! DOUBLE UPDATE <3

 

AUTHOR

 

Weeks had passed by so fast and their Graduation day is just around the corner waiting to be approached.

 

Graduating students has been bombarded with many things to do, complying with what they missed, filling in for their requirements and literally begging their professor to at least pass them.

 

Ji hyo, on the other hand, didn't have to cram because she had been doing all those things right after their so-called hell week-examination week.

 

What she need to do now, is just go to school for two weeks to help Chunji with the things he need to do. Unfortunately for him, he didn't get the privilege to Graduate, he still need to finish all his back subjects and by the end of the summer, he will be marching towards the Grad hall.

 

"I would really want to take you on a date." Chunji said and frowned. ''Now.''

 

Ji hyo chuckled at his childish act. "You can. If you finish all this." She answered, they're at Chunji's house finishing his thesis, it just need to be revise and after that he'll do the next requirement. "I haven't seen Auntie, by the way." She said and sort the papers she was holding.

 

"Uh. She's really busy. Even I barely see her." He explained and stretched his arms up in the air. "I'm really hungry right now and my hurts." Who wouldn't be, when they've been settled in front of the table working on his requirements for like five hours straight.

 

"You're so lazy."

 

"But I'm a smart one." He grinned.

 

Ji hyo rolled her eyes, "That won't do, you still have to work and finish your thesis, you lazy ." She retorted.

 

He scoot closer and leaned on her shoulder, "Let's call it a day and just spend this beautiful night together." He plead. "Don't want to miss a day without you making in love for me, my first mate." He smirked.

 

"Seriosly?"

 

"Just say yes and be my lady." He stand up and offered his hand with a curt. Ji hyo willingly accepted his offer and held his hand.

 

"Let's go my friend."

 

Chunji groaned and hissed. "Why do you have to ruin such romantic atmosphere?" He gushed.

 

Ji hyo giggled whole-heartedly and pinched his nose, "Just wanted to remind you that I'm still your friend." He sighed but still smiled.

 

 

"For a friendly relationship like ours, we're surely weird." Ji hyo muttered. Chunji cocked his head at her quizzically. "Friends don't hold hands while walking." She said.

 

"I know you like it." He said cockily and squeezed her hand.

 

She is sure that her cheeks is now rosy red tint. "You are surely a bragger." She said.

 

"I know." He said and smirked.

 

They continued walking to the nearest restaurant, that was just two blocks away from Chunji's house, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter