Three

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SUHO

 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked her, I was getting pissed and nervous at the same time. She's taking me nowhere.

"Somewhere where you can learn how to treat me well." She simply said, I can sense that she's annoyed. So we're both annoyed, but I'm more annoyed! I don't get her, she's angry for no sensible reason.

Finally, she had pull her hand break, she took me somewhere, somewhere I'm not familiar with. What does she mean teach me how to treat her well, like any man in sanity would treat her well. And even I learn how to treat her well, I wouldn't and never will treat her the way she likes me to. She turned off the engine and unhooked her car keys, "Out." I heard her say blatantly, I looked at her confused but she didn't even spare me some glance and went out.

When I finally went out and faced her in front of her car, I felt my cheeks sting. She had slapped me hard! I didn't see that coming. I was frozen and the only thing I did was held my cheek that was swolen. "That's for embarassing me a while ago." She exclaimed with arm cross on her chest.

"How dare-"

"I don't care whatever you say. You're no different from the rest, douche bag."

"Take that."

"I don't have a plan to listen to your lame excuses. I want you to know that I'm pissed that you had offended me, don't you dare judge me like you've know me since forever."

"Yeah, sure!" I said sardonically. "Like you've been the girl of every boy, what else do I need to know so I can judge you more?" I asked with acerbic tone.

"You bastard!" She was about to slap me again but I had held her wrist reason for her to jolt. I pulled her towards me and our lips crashed, I kissed her like it was nothing. I saw her wide eyes and she pulled away.

"Not satisfied, I guessed?" I said with a grin on my face. "That's what you want, right? My attention?"

"You ! You're not even qualified to judge me, How dare you touch me?" She shouted, I receded from her face still holding her other hand. "And don't you forget I still have my left hand."

Oof! She had slapped me again. She yanked my grip from her wrist and walked away going to her car. She opened her head lights, causing me to blink and adjust my eyes from the light. She had left me dumbfounded. Maybe I went over-board. I don't care, in the first place I wouldn't have to say those words to her if she hadn't slapped me and lecture me like she's the oh-so-pristine-girl. I was back to my senses when I heard my phone ringing from my pocket.

 

Yeoboseyo?

...

I'm actually in the middle of nowhere, why?

...

Thanks. I'll open my GPS now. Take care.

...

 

 

 

"Hyung!" I heard him while I was waiting at the bench under a tree.

"Took you so long!" I said and grabbed him for a hug.

"I didn't know these place."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter