Thirteen

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

 

 

"WHAT?" Ji hyo exclaimed. "You must be joking. Why would I go out with you?" She asked.

 

"Because you owe me one." He said and raised a brow.

 

"I don't owe you anything."

 

"Oh. Yes, you do." He grinned. "And. I. Want. It. Now!" He said and stepped closer.

 

"What the Joon. Why would you date your step-sister?" She asked and raised her hand.

 

"Because.. You kissed me." He retorted with a smirk.

 

Ji hyo's face reddened from embarrassement and she immediately covered her face with the dress she's holding. She glared at him and scowled. Then Joonmyeon burst out laughing, like really hard. "You should've seen your face, Hyo-ssi." He said and wiped the tears on the crook of his eyes, then clutched his stomach trying to hold back the laughs.

 

A steam was produced from Ji hyo's ear, if that's even possible, because of too much embarrassement and anger. She stomped her feet and balled her fist. Trying to hold back her scream, trying not to to ruin her soon-to-be perfect night. "YOU!" She shouted and glared at him and step forward, taunting him with her death glares. "GET. OUT!" She finally shouted and forgot to hold back.

 

Ji hyo pushed Joonmyeon out of her room, when he turned to face her, the door was shut closed hardly, and it almost touched his pointed nose. He chuckled to himself and headed down stairs.

 

 

 

"Hyung!" He heard and turned to see who it was.

"Chun." He trailed.

"Is Ji hyo ready?"

"I dunno." He said and walked going to the living room. "Where are you going?" He asked and sat at the couch.

"I dunno." Chunji said the same answer. "I was thinking to bring her to the revolving resto at the city." He added. Joonmyeon just nod and grabbed some magazine to read.

 

It was a long silence before Joonmyeon spoke. "Do you have your reservation there, yet?" He asked and looked at Chunji.

 

Chunji shook his head and shrugged. "If you want, I can ask my friend to have your reservation." Joonmyeon offered and fished out his phone. Without even waiting for Chunji's answer he immediately called his friend and ask for a reservation.

 

"Thanks Hyung." Chunji said and Joonmyeon smiled cheekily. "Hyung. I'll just go to the bathroom, tell Ji hyo to wait for a while." He said and left.

 

 

After minutes of walking away, Ji hyo, like on cue, walk down the stairs fully groomed. Wearing the dress she was holding a while ago and her hair tied in a white pony tail, the end of her hair curled slightly. "Where's Chunji?" She asked and halt at the last stoop of the staircase.

 

He scoffed and looked at her, expressionlessly. "He left... He grew tired waiting for you." He said casually and averted his stare to the magazine he was holding, holding back his laughs.

 

"Wait-What? Are you serious?" She asked dumbfoundedly.

 

"Joke! He said he's going to the bathroom." He said and laughed.

 

"You. Basta-" She shouted and went to him to slap him using her hand bag.

 

"Ji hyo? Are you ready?" Chunji, out of the blue, showed up himself.

 

Ji hyo put down her hand, which she purposely held high to slap Joonmyeon. And then she fixed her dress and curled her locks, turned around facing Chunji with a smile. "Yeah."

 

Afterwards the two left without even bidding any single goodbye, totally forgetting that Joonmyeon even exist. "Aish." He muttered to himself. After having a reservation for their date, this is their way of gratitude?

 

 

 

Joonmyeon was the least to enjoy the two days left before he graduates for college. And why is that? Because, for the record. His father left him with load of works to do. And to make his agony worse, Myeonhae had planned to go to China with Minah and Sulli, to finish some of his works there. That means that he won't be able to attend Joonmyeon's graduation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter