Nineteen

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

 

Joonmyeon woke up with a dizzy head and groan with the sudden contacts from the high lights of the sun. It was really a struggle for him to sleep last night. Ji hyo. Ji hyo. Why do I have to think of her? He thought and groaned. I’m thinking of her again. He sighed. Shifting his feet towards the ground, yawning at the process, he proceeds to the bathroom to have his morning routine.

 

As soon as Joonmyeon faced the mirror, her face immediately flashed in his mind.  Trying to remove the thought away, he flashed his face with the cold water, his hand gasping onto the sink and sigh for the umpteenth time for this morning. Should I tell her? Nope. Nope. Not in the right position to do that. “Why’s my heart beating achingly hard?” He mused to himself. His heart is beating crazily and he hates for not knowing why. His train of thoughts vanish when he heard the maid, probably, waking him up for breakfast.

 

 

 

As soon as Joonmyeon sat at the chair “Morning Joon” Ji hyo beamed and smiled. OH EM TO THE GEE. SUHO. STOP YOUR BEATING HEART!! He smiled awkwardly.

“As I was saying, I have two tickets to Bora Bora.” Mina said and touched her daughter’s right hand. “Part two of your Graduation gift, honey.” She cooed and Ji hyo smiled delightedly. “But, I can’t go with you because, company. Honey you understand right?”

Ji hyo’s face fell. Even without asking, she got rejected just by thinking of finally having quality time with her Mom. It’s been ages. She felt her hand being squeezed. “It’s okay Mom. I’ll just ask Chun Ji.” She smiled. Joonmyeon’s spoon fell and made contact with the silver platter, earning a loud clang.

“It slipped. Sorry.” He said. Nope. I don’t care whoever she goes with. I’m not caring.

 

 

“It’s your choice who you go with. It’s your gift anyways.” Her mom answered. “But, wouldn’t Jimin be happy if you ask her instead?”

 

“Riight.”

 

“Joon Oppa. Daddy got you a brand new car.” Sulli beamed when everyone was already busy minding their own food. Joonmyeon mentally grinned and looked up to his father with eagerness and glistening eyes.

“Baby, you weren’t supposed to tell that this early. It was a surprise remember?” Myeonhae told his daughter with a mischievous grin. “Catch!” Joonmyeon was startled, but nevertheless he still opened his palm and caught the car key. Joonmyeon wasn’t the materialistic type. He appreciates the things he has but he surely knows what he wants and it’s a Ford Ranger Wildtrack!!

“Thanks Dad.”

 

After the nerve-wrecking-shocking breakfast with his whole family, Joonmyeon decided to take his new lady for a tour and called his friends.

 

Kai: What’s with the morning call conference, hyung?

Joonmyeon: Someone just got himself a brand new Ford Ranger Wildtrack.

Kris: Wow! You just messed with my beauty sleep man. Not interested. Bye!

Chanyeol: I’m coming Hyung. Wildtrack baby! See ya!

Joonmyeon: Okay!

 

And just like that, the phone call ended with Kris being sarcastic and Kai being grumpy. And Chanyeol have this huge fascination with wild tracks.

 

Pick me up. Hyung!

 

Joonmyeon received a text from his friend. Brat. He grinned.

 

 

 

Arriving at the Park’s residence, Joonmyeon decided to just wait for Chanyeol outside their house. He jolted from the sudden banging to his car and there he saw his friend sticking out his face to Joonmyeon’s car. Joonmyeon being quite the jerk he really is, click the switch of the car-window down. “Sorry but I don’t give solicit to beggars.” He smirked

“Yah!” Chanyeol whined.

“If you keep on sticking your face to my brand new car” he stressed “I won’t let you ride.”

“Meanie Hyung.” Chanyeol pouted and scooted towards the passenger seat. “So? Where are we headed to?” He finally asked.

“Somewhere, just not here.” He answered and turned the ignition on, making a loud and manly roar.

 

*

 

“Yah! Just tell your Mom that, maybe, you’ll just follow them to your grandparent’s place after we arrived from Bora Bora!” Ji hyo persuaded her friend for like gazillion times now.

“Ji-brat-yo! I told you I cant.” Jimin answered, earning a devastated groan from the latter.

“But it’s Bora Bora. For Pete’s sake!” Ji hyo mumbled. She sighed. “Anyhow, I understand you. Just don’t blame me when you grew bored there while I spend the time of my life in a luxurious, jaw-dropping, paradise-like place.” Ji hyo arrogantly told her friend with slight disappointment in her voice.

“I promise you. Next time and I’ll be the one paying for everything. Just not now, okay?” She said but didn’t receive any response. “Hey. I have to go now and pack my things. Bye Ji hyo. Enjoy and don’t be mad! Love yah!” She cooed.

“The only person you love is Park Chanyeol!” Ji hyo huffed childishly but giggled when she heard her friend gasped. “Bye! Mwa! Love yah too!” And the phone call ended. Ji hyo slumped on her trolley chair and roamed around her purple walled room. She stood up and dragged herself towards her bed. Sighing, she pressed on the number of the person she wanted to see and turned her phone on loud speaker, placing it above her chest.

 

Can you come over? She asked.

Okay. On the way.  She ended the call and sighed, again.

 

 

 

“Hyung! Are you gay now?” Chanyeol asked his friend seriously.

“What? Why would you say that?” Joonmyeon asked, astonished.

“Because… the only people I know who decides to cut or change their hair color are GIRLS who are devastated.” He gave out a fervent remark.

“Who th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter