Eight

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JI HYO

 

Before I can even open my room, a firm hands grasp my wrist. I turned around saw Joonmyeon, grinning. "What?" I asked tiredly.

He didn't speak, instead, he shoved something on my face, that I have to step back to see.

"This is for?" I asked.

"You." Of course. He won't shoved it on my face if it wasn't, smartass.

"Why?"

"Because.." He said and grabbed my hands to put that thing. "You're my dongsaeng." And with that he left. While I was there, stuck on the same position with my mouth quite ajar.

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR

 

The next few days dragged by so fast. Ji Hyo had started doing her project and in a short time, probably, she'll finish her work. As for Joonmyeon, he had already finish his work a long time ago.

They were having their dinner, sitting at their usuall spots. The couples were busy talking and planning about their wedding, Sulli is busy playing with her doll. The two teenagers seem to be so much occupied with their own school responsibilities.

 

"Ji hyo, honey." Mina said and cocked her eyebrows because the latter is not answering.

Joonmyeon looked at Ji hyo, who was busy poking her food. He took the initiative and and kicked her foot lightly.

She jolted. "Wha-What?" She asked, her pitch higher than usual.

"Can you accompany us tomorrow, where you fitted the gown?" Mina shrugged.

"Huh? Hmm." Ji hyo nodded.

 

 

After dinner, Ji hyo dashed out from the dining hall and headed to her room. She went to her balcony, the moment she stepped out she felt the cold breeze. She held onto the railings and looked up to night sky filled with dazzling stars. Perfect night to read some books. She thought and went inside her room.  

 

Meanwhile, Joonmyeon watched Ji hyo as she make her way going to her room. She seems bothered. He thought. He went to his room and stepped out from his room to his balcony. He stretched his arms upward and breathed for a fresh air. He looked to his left and saw Ji hyo gazing at the sky.

He turned around to looked at the sky, minutes later he turned to her direction again but she's not there anymore. He saw a couch being pushed outside the balcony, and then Ji hyo came out with earphones on her ears and books on her hands.

 

She plopped herself on her couch and began reading her favorite book, The Notebook. She had read it for several times but still she just can't get enough of the couple's love story. Where can I find a man like him? She thought feeling lovey-dovey.

 

Joonmyeon watch her as she shrugged her shoulders. I never thought she's the kind of book-lover girl. He wondered to himself. He saw her close her book and buried her face on her hand, and begun crying.

 

Sometimes, Ji hyo can really be bipolar. Thinking that if she cry every stress that she's feeling right now, will vanish. It was always her way to get out of her disheveled mind. And just like that she felt her eyes drooping and fell asleep on the couch.

 

 

The next day, Ji hyo woke up tangled under the cover of her blanket. She squint her eyes to adjust from the light and got ready for her mom's request- to accompany her to the wedding dress shop.

 

 

"Where is that shop again, Ji hyo?" Myeonhae asked.

"Hmm. Take a le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter