Eighteen

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR

 

“Yah! Wake uppp!” Jimin shouted and pulled the blanket from Ji hyo’s grip. Stumbling a little at the process.

“Just let me sleep, will you?” Ji hyo mumbled irritatedly. Its Tuesday noon and she knows very well that she doesn’t have a plan with Jimin or something.

“It’s almost evening. And we’ll be partying all night!” Jimin squealed like a lovey-dovey high schooler. Ji hyo turned to look at her friend from head to toe, Jimin was dolled up already. Smooth curly hair, loosed grey sleeveless shirt with jean cardigan and a skin tight jean paired with black chuck Taylor. She was just styled simply but to be honest only a blind people won’t try to turn back their head and have second look.

“Since when did you learn to party? You scheming little butch!” Ji hyo said teasingly, she never saw her friend to dress up like that, it was a little bit… y, I guess. But you can still figure out that sh was a little conservative.

“I realized that I’m missing too much of my life.” She answered slyly with a little smirk flustered on her face. “So you better wash up before I changed my mind and go home and change into my buggy sweat pants and big shirts and burn this gigantic house.” She shrugged and fixed her curly locks.

 

 

Hours after hours and now Ji hyo settled on wearing a plain baseball crop top and a high waist ombre short paired with blue low cut shoes. Her haired tied in puffy bun. She finalized herself by applying a red lipstick, pouting her lips at the moment, making a pop noise. They head down stairs when she remembered something. “By the way, who let you in?” she asked Jimin.

“The dogs.”

“Yah! I’m being serious here!”

“So am I.” She chuckled at her friends reaction. "Your mom was the one who let me in, Pabo!" She admitted.

 

 

"Hey." They were welcomed by Suho's voice as they both step their feet at the last stoop of the stairs.

Jimin bowed a little bit as a sign of greetings, "I'll be partying with Jimin. So if ever mom looks for me tell her I went out with Min." Ji hyo said.

"Wow! You are so demanding, not to mention, but you are also very comanding." Suho said, giving emphasize to every word.

"Please." She said with pleading eyes. She gave him a half hug. "Thanks Joon." And then she left, dragging Jimin with her.

 

 

 

 

"So, where's that party again?" Ji hyo questioned, her eyes still focus on the road.

"The party is where the loud music is." Jimin shot back. Jimin decided to go to that random guy's party thinking that at least there, they know some of the guest, which is their school mates. They didn't want to spend the young night drinking or dancing at some cheap bars. She pointed at the house, which is decorated with some party props, people outside talking. Sitting at the car while drinking their not so friendly hardcore drinks. "Park over there."

 

Jimin went out first, from the side view of the car Ji hyo can saw her best friend flaunt her hair, she never imagine or even think of Jimin being this sassy and very confident. Jimin was always the type of girl, who prefers to sit at the corner and read books, not minding the world around her.Well, people change. Sooner or later they really have to get out of their comfort zones to explore the beauty and the youthness of the world.

"Aren't you going out?" Ji hyo broke from her trance and saw Jimin looking at her, bent at her eye level. Ji hyo turned off the engine and went out of the car, pocketing the car keys.

 

They entered the house, walking side by side. Like they've been expecting, people won't mind them. People at their school, invite everyone when someone hosts' a party and doesn't mind whoever wants to go. They passed by people at the living area, crowded and busy with playing, talking, more like flirting and totally messing with the owner's house.

 

They headed straight to the kitchen, deciding not to mingle with drunkyard people. They settled at the kitchen island and sat at the high stool, not forgetting to grab a bowl of snacks and two glass of light liqour.

 

"So how is it going?" Jimin asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter