One

Marriage in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR

 

Here she comes, the life of the party, the girl of every boy but belonged to no one. The that everyone knows, but a smart and tough one. Always got a straight A's or A's with B's. How great is she? Her pretty face is just a plus point for her to be so attractive in every boy's eyes. But being a campus , some girls hates her, some loves her, well, she has good character, smart, tough, pretty and all. Her, being a happy-go-lucky, using her sweet charms to manipulate boys and being around cute boys makes her reputation as a . But for all they know she just got wiser.

 

"Hey!" Ji hyo exclaimed as she makes her way to her parking space, waving to her very close childhood friend, Ji min.

 

"Hey, you know that you can't park there right?" Ji min said, she always nag at her for parking at the same place even though she knows that the space was reserve for their campus president, Joonmyeon.

 

Truth be told, Ji hyo was head over heels for him, she likes to and make some scenario just for him to notice her but it seems like she's always at the wrong track, she never succeeds and that's what makes it more challenging for her. She's never been rejected by a boy, she's always the first one to dumped them. In her case, Joonmyeon is not like the other boys who can be manipulated that easy. She takes him as a challenge to over pass. Trophy is his affection and love.

 

Joonmyeon is the campus president, Mr. Nice guy and smart, other's think of him as a teacher's pet for being obedient with every thing and being the president he is, he need to keep his reputation good and neat. His not that oblivious that Ji hyo likes him, yes, he's a man too, she's pretty and all but he thinks that she doesn't just fit his standards.

 

"Are you really my friend? Why are you always taking his side?" Ji hyo said as she get out of her car and closed it, making a loud pang. Unlike Ji hyo, Ji min is just more preserve and petite and decent? Right, opposite it is, funny how they get a long too well.

 

"I know you're just doing that to gain his attention." Ji min said blatantly and rolled her eyes.

 

"I really can never keep secrets from you, right?" Ji min asked and throw her arms around her shoulder to keep her closer.

 

"Yah! Be more careful! You're wearing a crop top, your belly is showing." Ji min said and pulled her crop top lower.

 

Ji hyo shrugged Ji min's hand, "It's the purpose." She was wearing a crop top, skater skirt and a snickers vans, with her hair free flowed curled. She always wear these kinds of clothes, not too revealing but not too decent, just perfectly fit to make her look y.

 

 

 

"Class I'll be attending an important meeting, so, it's up to Mr. Kim if he'll continue the quiz today, arrasso?" Mr. Jung said and fixed his files to put inside his hand bag.

 

"Mr. Jung, should we just continue it next week, so we can review our lesson?" Ji hyo said charmingly and make her way to Mr. Jung's table, eyeing her blockmates to have their agreements. "Right blockmates?" She added and teasingly crossed her arms. Then their blockmates started oohing.

 

Before that Mr. Jung had already made his way out, Joonmyeon stands up from his desk and cleared his throat. "Guys, let's start the quiz, should we?" He said with a poker face on, while holding the questionnaire for their quiz.

 

His classmate started booing and Ji hyo walked closer to him, "Our Mr. Nice guy, teacher's pet and campus president here is being a killer joy. What should I do blockmates?" She said and opened her arms lazily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter