Twin Talk

Maybe I Love You...

Youngmin's POV:

"Hey, Kwangmin-ah, you want to go to a movie with me and Minwoo?" I asked happily.

"No, you two go ahead." Then he disappeared in our room. Aish, this boy's been moping around for who knows how long now. Ever since me and Jiyeon announced that we were dating, he's been depressed 24/7. I better talk to him.

"Yah, Minwoo-ah, get one of the hyungs to go with you. I want to stay home. Mianhae."

"Aish, you always change your mind last minute! Party pooper!" Then he stomped off. That kid just needs to lay off the aegyo then we'll talk. 

I walked into our room and saw Kwangmin laying down on the bed. I sighed at his pathetic state. "Kwangmin-ah...." I called out to him. He turned to look at me and then he turned back looking frustrated,

"Aish don't you people ever knock?" he said with his back to me.

"Yah, this is my room too, you know," I said with a little laugh. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I sat on my bed while Kwangmin's back was still facing me. "Yah, Kwangmin-ah..... gwenchana? You've been moping around for a while now."

This time he sat up straight, but his back was still facing me. He scoffed. "Do I look okay to you? The girl of my dreams rejected me to go be with my twin brother and you're asking me if I'm ok?" Sigh, I guess I was right about the Jiyeon thing.

"Kwangmin-ah, you know I didn't mean for it to turn out this way right?" I don't want to make any complications between me and my brother.

"Tch, sure you didn't," he said turning around. He looked me straight in the eye. It was a little scary seeing him like this. "It wouldn't be the first time you took something important away from me." 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Ok, now I'm just confused.

"When we were 6, I really wanted a new Pikachu plushie since mine was old, but mom used that money to buy you a new teddy bear since yours got ripped. When we were 10 I wanted the new Pokemon game, but dad used the money to buy you new sneakers. And then when we were 12 when I wanted to go to that new amusement park, mom and dad used the money to take you to that baseball game. Every time I wanted something you would take it away from me. Just because your older than me by a couple of minutes doesn't mean you can take everything away from me."

I was shocked. I didn't know he was holding all of that in for so long. It made me feel like a horrible brother. "K-kwangmin-ah, I.... didn't know you had to go through all that. Mianhae. I must be a horrible brother," I said hanging my head low. I heard him sigh and sit next to me.

"No you're not," he said patting my shoulder, "You're a great brother. I don't know where I would be without you."

"You would probably be with Jiyeon." It broke my heart to say that, but it was true.

"Youngmin-ah, you don't know what you're saying. You and Jiyeon love each other. You shouldn't give her up just because of me." I shook my head.

"I know I can't, but.... I feel bad every time I look at you. Every time I see that sad, depressed look on your face I feel like a bad brother. Like I just tore away a part of you." 

He sighed again. "Yah, you're my hyung. I can't hate you forever. Sure I was mad when I first found out, but if you're happy then I'm cool with it. I can lose Jiyeon, but I can't stand losing my brother." I smiled and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Komawo, Kwangmin-ah. I promise I'll make up for all those things I did to you. You really are a good dongseng." I patted him on the back and walked out of the room.

Kwangmin's POV:

Youngmin walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I decided to just admire Jiyeon from afar. I can't take her away from my hyung. I would feel too guilty. I'm just going to have to be happy as her friend now. Like she said, loving someone is letting the person you love be happy, even if they aren't with you. As long as she's happy, I'm happy too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is kind of boring... I wrote this one kind of fast but please enjoy ^^

Please comment and subscribe <3