Why Don't You Notice Me?...

Maybe I Love You...

Jinyoung's POV:

Aish, where is that girl? She was supposed to meet me here 20 minutes ago. Thanks to her I have to sit here and starve since I can't eat first since it would be rude. *grumble* Aish, stupid stomach. Thanks a lot, Jiyeon. My stomach is dying right now because of your tardiness. =_=

Just then the door opened and I saw her walk in. FINALLY!! She spotted me and walked over to me. "Annyeong~" she said with a smile, while sitting down. 

I scoffed, "Don't you annyeong me," I snapped at her. "Where the heck have you been? Did you not realize that you were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago?? Thanks to you I was dying of starvation. Now talk, young lady!"

She was a little taken back. "Gosh, Mr. Grumpy Pants. Don't need to get your man in a twist. I was hanging out with Minwoo and the twins and I lost track of time. Sue me for having friends outside of you. Gosh... when did you turn into my wife?"

"Yah! I'm not a freakin' lady!" I told her with a pout. "And anyways, so you decide to blow off your best friend that you've known since grade school for some guys you've only known for a couple days??" I was still a little pissed. 

"Yah, you don't need to get mad! Yeah I was late, but you don't have to blow up on me. If all your gonna do is yell at me then I might as well leave." Then she grabbed her bag and started to get up. 

My eyes widened and I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me. "Sorry for getting mad at you. You know how I get a little cranky when I'm hungry. Stay?" I gave her the puppy dog look that she could never say no to.

She sighed and said, "Fine, I'll stay. But NEVER snap at me like that again. I'll make it up to you by paying for today. Arasso?" She flashed me a smile. That made my heart flutter and my face heat up a little bit.

"A-arasso," I said trying to hide my blushing face. This girl.... everything about her just makes me happy. I wish I could be more than friends with her. I wish that every time she hugs me, she won't let go. I wish that she wasn't so dense to notice my feelings for her. I wish that all her smiles were for me and me only. I wish-

"Yah! Jung Jinyoung are you listening?" I snapped out of my hopeful thoughts when I saw Jiyeon waving her hands in front of my face.

"H-huh?"

"I asked you what you wanted to order," she said looking at me.

"O-oh mianhae. Umm, I'll get a mocha frappuccino and a slice of strawberry cheesecake," I said looking at the waitor.

"And what would the lady like?" he said smiling at Jiyeon. Is this guy trying to flirt with her??

"I'll get a hot chocolate and a lemon pound cake."

"Coming right up, beautiful," he said winking at her. I saw her blush a bit as he walked away. Aish, the nerve of some people. They're paid to work, not flirt with the customers. 

After a couple minutes the same guy came out with our order. He better not try anything again...

"Okay here is your frappuccino with the strawberry cheesecake. And for the pretty lady, a hot chocolate and lemon pound cake, made with the best quality by yours truely." And he winked at her again. This guy is asking to get hit isn't he?

She blushed and said, "Kamsahamnida." Then he walked away, but not without flashing Jiyeon a smile. Her face :] My face: =_=

I tapped her and said, "Yah, what was with you and that guy? Were you flirting with him?" i tried not to sound pissed this time.

"Ani, he was just being nice. It's called good customer service, oppa." Pshh, customer service, my .

"Whatever, just eat your cake," I said with a slightly rotten tone. She just shrugged it off and started talking to me.

5 minutes later

OMG I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! For the last 5 minutes all she talked about was Minwoo and the twins. Minwoo this, Kwangmin that, Youngmin this. "Oh, did you know that Minwoo could dance? And he's really good, too," and "Kwangmin may be quiet and all, but he's a really fun person," and even, "Youngmin is really charming, don't you think? He's like the total package." 

"Gahh! Can you talk about something other than the guys?! Honestly, it's getting annoying," I said with steam coming out of my ears.

"Hmph, fine then. So how was your day, oppa? :)" ...................... Really?............

"Just. Peachy," I said through my teeth. She just smiled at me. This girl is really something.

"That's good. I spent my day mostly with APINK and the guys. You know all of them are super nice? Especially the guys. Like they're not stuck up or mean or anything like that. They're so humble and kind and-"

"OK I GET IT. They're nice people!" I said getting a little annoying.

"Gosh, you don't have to get all grumpy," she said pouting. This girl....

Jiyeon-ah, why do you notice everyone, but me? Why do you have to break my heart by talking about other guys? Why can't you look at me and only me? Why did you make me fall for you?...