I Think I Like Her

Maybe I Love You...

No One's POV:

Everyone was now in the living room eating and watching A Walk to Remember on the TV. The seating went like this: Minwoo and Jeongmin on the floor, Hyungseong and Donghyun on the small couch, and Jiyeon and the twins on the bigger couch. Jiyeon was sitting between the twins. Youngmin was deep in thought about his feelings, Jiyeon and Kwangmin were just talking, and the others, they were crying because the movie was so sad.

Jiyeon's POV: 

"OMG THAT MOVIE IS SO SAD!! BUT IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! I AM SO WATCHING THAT AGAIN!" Minwoo cried into Jeongmin's arms. 

"It's okay, maknae-ah. Be strong. I'll watch it with you. So.... beautiful...." Jeongmin sniffed out. Hyunseong and Donghyun were just hugging each other while crying. 

"Umm, no offense or anything guys, but Jiyeon is perfectly fine and you guys are crying your eyes out," Kwangmin said holding back a laugh. He was right though. I'm not crying at all.

"It's because you guys have no hearts! You can't see how beautiful that movie is!" Minwoo snapped at us with tear filled eyes.

"Yeah! You heartless people!" Jeongmin oppa snapped at us.

"Umm I did see how beautiful that movie was. 5 times already," I said calmly. They nodded and then continued crying. Gosh, such drama queens....

Then Kwangmin nudged my shoulder. I turned to him and he asked me, "Hey you wanna escape from the crying idiots? We can go out to the balcony and talk." I smiled and nodded at him.

"Sounds good. Let's go." We got up and Kwangmin lead me to the balcony upstairs. We went outside and the view was so beautiful. "Wahh, neomu yeppeo!" I said looking at the stars. I put my hands on the rails as my eyes were set on the sky.

Kwangmin's POV:

"Wahh, neomu yeppeo!" she said looking at the night sky. Just like you, Jiyeon-ah...

Wait what am I saying? Well, I can't deny it. She really is pretty. I walked up and stood next to her by the railing. 

"This is my favorite spot to go to when I have something on my mind," I said looking at the sky, "It's peaceful so it's easier to think." 

"I agree, whenever I have something on my mind I like going out on my balcony too. The view is just better here," she said smiling.

I looked at her and she looked so peaceful. I think I'm falling for her. Every time I'm with her my heart beats like crazy. When she smiles it's like the whole world stopped. When she laughs it's like sweet music. And when she hugs me, I feel like I'm floating. There was a wind and I could see her shiver. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. She smiled at me and said, "Komawo, but aren't you cold?" 

I shook my head. "I'll be fine. Just worry about yourself." I smiled at her and she beamed at me. Then she just hugged me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and just hugged me. I stood there frozen.

"Komawo, Kwangmin-ah, for saving me, for taking care of me, for.... everything. Komawo," she said still hugging me. I came to my senses and hugged her back. 

"You're welcome, Jiyeon-ah. You can always count on me," I said resting my head on her head. She just leaned into my chest and we stayed like that. It was nice. I felt like we were the only two people in the world. 

I'm falling for you more and more, Jiyeon-ah.

Youngmin's POV:

I was walking up to my room when I saw something on the balcony. It was Jiyeon and Kwangmin. They were talking so I hid behind the door and peeked over a bit. Then I saw her hug him. WAIT WHAT?! SHE'S HUGGING HIM?!

"Komawo, Kwangmin-ah, for saving me, for taking care of me, for... everything. Komawo," I heard her say. 

I saw him hug her back and say, "You're welcome, Jiyeon-ah. You can always count on me." I felt a pang in my heart seeing them hug. I felt like punching a wall. I felt like breaking down.

Jiyeon-ah, I don't want to believe it...... but I think....... I .........like you.......