What's Happening To Me??

Maybe I Love You...

Kwangmin's POV:

Jiyeon just passed out in my arms. She's probably tired from almost being . I still can't let that go. I swear, the next time I see those guys I'm gonna beat so hard, not even plastic surgery can fix their faces. Well, it's not like they were that good before, but still. I picked up Jiyeon bridal style and carried her to my house. It was okay because 1. My house is like a block away, 2. I have no idea where her house is, and 3. She's like super light. She laid her head on my chest and I could feel my heart rate rising. No, I have to focus. Get her to the house, get her to the house, get her to the house......

I reached the house that I shared Boyfriend and I opened the door. "Hey Kwangmin-ah what took- Yah! What happened?!" Jeongmin hyung shouted pointing at Jiyeon. I shushed him and gave him a I'll-explain-later look. He understood. "I'll go get the others," he said in a hushed tone. I nodded.

I carried her to my room that I shared with Youngmin hyung and put her on my bed. My jacket was still on her since I had to cover her ripped clothes. I tucked in and I pushed her fringe to the side. The moon shined in my room and it hit her face perfectly. She looked... like an angel. I saw a tear run down her cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb. My heart started beating uncontrollably again. What's this feeling?... Aniya, I'm just imagining things. Maybe it's all the adrenaline from beating up those guys. Yeah, that's it.

I went downstairs and saw the rest of the guys in the living room. "Okay, Kwangmin-ah, explain what happened," Jeongmin hyung said calmly.

I took a deep breath and started. "Okay so I was on my way home from the store and I heard someone scream 'ANDWAE!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!' from that alley a few blocks down. I knew something was wrong so I ran over there. When I got there I saw 3 guys ripping up Jiyeon's clothes and trying to her."

"WHAT?!?! IS SHE OKAY?!?!" they all screamed at the same time.

"Shh, you guys will wake her up. And she's fine. I beat up the guys before they could do anything to her. Her clothes were ripped up so I gave her my jacket. Then she passed out in my arms. I guess she was tired from all that crying and.... what happened. I don't know where her house is so I carried her here since it was close. That's what happened." The guys all looked down. 

"Poor Jiyeon," Minwoo said looking sad, "She must be so scared now." I nodded. She was breaking down when I found her. 

"Well, what's she doing now?" Youngmin said with a worried tone. 

"She's sleeping in our room. She's on my bed." He just nodded. I hope she's okay....

Youngmin's POV:

I walked up to me and Kwangmin's room to check on Jiyeon. We were taking turns checking on her. I opened the door and I saw that she was still sleeping, but she looked kind of bothered. I walked in just to make she was okay. I walked over and I saw that she was crying. Oh no, she must be having a nightmare. Just then she started moving around a lot and said in her sleep, "No... please don't hurt me.... Please...." Then she started crying even more and her breathing sped up. I panicked so I went over to her and hugged her. She held onto my waist and said softly, "Please don't hurt me......"

I rubbed her back and tried to calm her down. "Shh, it's okay. I promise I won't hurt you. It's gonna be okay." I guess she heard me because her breathing went back to normal and she stopped crying. I wiped her tears away with my finger and I pushed her fringe to the side. Her face was slightly swollen from all the crying. I stared at her face and my heart started beating like crazy. No, this can't be happening. I put her down and tucked her in again. I walked out and closed the door behind me. I gripped my chest and my heart was still beating. No, my heart only beats for Son Naeun. But, it never beat like this when I'm with Naeun....

No, I'm just imagining. Maybe I'm just tired. Yeah, that's it. I just need to sleep on it.

Jiyeon's POV:

I woke up and saw myself in an unfamiliar room. I looked around and I saw that I had someone's jacket on. Then I remembered what happened. Kwangmin saved me. But... where am I now??

Someone opened the door and poked their head in. "Oh, you're awake." I know that voice. Kwangmin.

"Yeah... um where am I?" I asked sitting up.

"You're in my room. Well, mine and Youngmin's. I carried you to our house after you passed out. I hope you're okay with that," he said turning on the light. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for saving me earlier. Really, thanks." 

"No problem. Those bastards needed to be taught a lesson. Here you can change into these. The shirt is small on me and the pants are Minwoo's. They should fit you. You can go take a shower too if you want. The bathroom is over there. Just yell if you need anything. The rest of Boyfriend lives here too, so you can call any of us. I'll just be downstairs with the guys. Come down when you're done." He flashed me a smile and left the room. I went into the bathroom and saw that it was really clean. Not what I expected from boys...

I took a look at the clothes he gave me. It was a cute Pikachu shirt and some sweats. Hehe, I didn't think he would wear stuff like this. I took a shower cleansed myself of anything those s left on me. I felt so violated just thinking about it.

I finished changing and I went downstairs. I saw the rest of Boyfriend sitting in the living room watching TV. They saw me and they all ran towards me.

"Jiyeon! Are you okay??" Minwoo said looking at me. I smiled and nodded. He sighed. 

"Well, are you hungry? Kwangmin is in the kitchen making ramen if you want some," Jeongmin oppa said pointing to where the kitchen was. My stomach growled and he chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes." 

I smiled and walked towards the kitchen. I saw Kwangmin in there with an apron on and his back was facing me. "Annyeong," I said sitting down. 

He turned around and smiled at me. "Oh you're done. Did you find everything okay?" I nodded. Then I noticed that he was wearing a Pikachu apron.

"Haha, Pikachu? Really, Kwangmin?" I said giggling to myself.

"Hey, don't you diss Pikachu," he said jokingly. I laughed. I walked over and saw that he was making ramen and some other stuff.

"Do you need any help?" I asked standing next to him. 

"Umm, if you want to. You can make the ramen while I prepare the kimchi." I nodded and started making the ramen. He went to prepare the kimchi. I wanted to start a conversation so that we wouldn't be bored. "So Kwangmin-ah, did anything happen after you brought me here?"

"Umm, not really. I just told the guy what happened and we took turns checking up on you in case you woke up. Youngmin said when he went to check on you, you were having a nightmare, but you calmed down. And that's pretty much it. But you know you snore a little bit when you sleep right?" He laughed to himself.

"Yah, what are you talking about? I'm perfectly normal when I sleep," I said looking over my shoulder.

He didn't turn around and said, "Okay, whatever you say..... but you sounded like a congested pig... just saying." 

"Yah, Jo Kwangmin! You wanna die young?!" I said a little annoyed. 

He just laughed to himself. Aish.... I grabbed a couple ice cubes from the freezer and put them down his shirt. He was dancing around like a chicken trying to get them out. 

"A-ah! C-cold! Cold!" I just stood there and laughed my head off. He got all of them out and looked at me with revenge filled eyes. "Oh, you're gonna get it now, Jiyeon-ah!" 

I stuck my tongue out at him and said, "Try me, Kwangmin-ah!" He started running after me. Good thing the kitchen was big. I running away from him and he was on my tail. I wasn't fast enough so he caught me by the waist and picked me up from the ground. He started turning around in circles while laughing hysterically. "Yah! Jo Kwangmin! Put me down!" I yelled while hitting his arms.

"Not until you apolegize!" he yelled at me. He continued to spin me around. We were laughing.

"Haha, arasso, mianhae, mianhae!" I yelled in defeat. He put me down and I turned around and hit him lightly on chest. "Aish, you're so annoying, Jo Kwangmin."

He laughed and said, "Haha, that's what you get for messing with me, Oh Jiyeon. Mehrong!" 

"Tch, I hate you...." I said pouting.

He pinched my cheeks. "Aigoo, I love you too." Then we started laughing and got back to the food.

Kwangmin's POV:

Jiyeon's so fun to be with. She was cute when she was running away from me. And her laugh is like sweet music. Wait what am I saying? What's happening to me?? Oh Jiyeon, what are you doing to me?

Youngmin's POV:

I saw the whole thing between Kwangmin and Jiyeon. I felt kinda jealous when I saw how close they were. When he picked her up and she laughed and smiled for him, I felt a little pang in my heart. How come this is happening now? Why do I feel this way? What's happening to me?? Oh Jiyeon, what have you done to me?