About What You Said.......

Maybe I Love You...

Skip a couple days

Jiyeon's POV:

I wonder where Youngmin is. I haven't seen him a lot lately. Maybe I should ask Kwangmin. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and he smiled at me. I hope he doesn't lose that smile when I..... turn him down. "Annyeong, Jiyeon-ah," he said waving at me. 

I waved back. "Annyeong, Kwangmin-ah. Umm, have you seen Youngmin anywhere? I need to talk to him about something."

He thought for a second and said, "I don't really know. But you should try the practice room. He usually goes there during the day. If he's not there then try the garden or something. He likes peaceful places. I don't know why, but he's been really depressed for some reason these days. He's not eating much either. Not even Naeun can cheer him up." Aish, now I feel bad.

 "Oh, jinja? Komawo, Kwangmin-ah. I'll talk to you later~" and I walked off. My heart was beating faster and faster as I approached the practice room. I heard music coming from inside so he must be in there. I cracked the door open and sure enough he was there. But this wasn't the normal Youngmin. He had bags under his eyes and it was obvious that he wasn't eating a lot. He was dancing, but I could see tears on his face as he danced. His dance was sad and slow. Now I feel worse. I walked in, but he still didn't notice me. I walked over to the stereo and turned it off. 

Youngmin's POV:

I was dancing as I let my tears flow. This is the only room where I can get some privacy. I wanted to dance until I fainted. So I wouldn't have to go through anymore pain. The pain of not being able to be with the one I love. I wasn't paying attention to anything else in the world. I just wanted to forget about..... everything.

Just then the music suddenly stopped. I stopped and looked to where the stereo was. Then I saw...... her. "Jiyeon-ah...."

"Annyeong, Youngmin-ah," she said walking towards me. I froze and widened my eyes. She stopped right in front of me and looked at me with sympathetic eyes. She reached her hand up to my face and wiped my tears with her thumb. "What happened to you, Youngmin-ah? What happened to the bright and cheerful Youngmin?" she said quietly. 

"He's not here anymore," I said coldly and walked away. I didn't want to be cold to her, but I had to so that I could forget about her. I sat down in front of the mirror and looked down. I heard her sigh and approach me. She sat down next to me.

"You know when we kissed the other day," she started staring into space, "I really liked it. But when you confessed to me, it was all so sudden. I didn't know what to say. But what I did say..... it broke my heart when I did." I looked at her. It did? 

"Then why did you say it?" I asked curiously.

"Because.... I didn't want to break up you and Naeun. The girl is too sweet and I don't want to hurt her. And you were so happy with her before I came along. I couldn't just ruin all that. I would feel too bad." she said looking down. This girl is really too nice. 

"You worry about other people too much," I said pushing her hair behind her ear. She looked at me and smiled.

"I know I do. That's part of the reason why I turned you down. Because of you, Naeun, Jinyoung oppa....... Kwangmin."

"Kwangmin? What does he have to do with all of this?" I asked looking at her.

She sighed. "The truth is..... Jinyoung oppa wasn't the only person who... confessed to me. The other person was Kwangmin." My eyes widened. He confessed to her too?? Well, I can't really blame him. Twins do tend to like the same things.

"Jinja?! Why didn't you tell me about this the other day in the music room?" I mean he is my brother. I should know these things.

"I didn't want to drag him into this since he did nothing wrong. He wasn't forceful like Jinyoung oppa. He was calm and when I told him I would think about he was calm and understanding. Not forceful and scary like Jinyoung oppa," she said looking at me. Yeah, that's him alright. 

"Oh I see. Now a question that I should've asked a while ago.... why are you here?"

"Oh right. I forgot for a second," she said ruffling her hair, "About your little..... confession to me. I have an answer to it," she said smiling. My eyes widened again.

"Jinja, well what is it????" I asked impatiently. She giggled.

"Hold on, big boy. First you have to say it again. I can't just give out my answer like that," she said with a smirk. Aish this girl. I pulled her up and we stood face to face.

I looked her in the eye and said, "I, Jo Youngmin, have fallen for you, Oh Jiyeon. I love you. Will you be mine?" She just smiled at me. Then she pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked for a minute but I eventually kissed her back. She pulled away and leaned her head against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. "So I'll take that as a yes?" I said smiling.

"Of course. A big, fat yes," she said smiling widely. I hugged her and spun her around. She laughed and I put her down. Then she looked me in the eye and said, "But, not to put a downer on everything, you know we're gonna have to break it to the others right?"

Oh crap........