3 Months Later.....

Maybe I Love You...

No One's POV:

3 months have passed since the incident and everything is going fine. Jinyoung was released from jail, while Hyemi has to stay for another 9 months due to her past deeds. Jiyeon forgave Jinyoung and they went back to being friends, along with Boyfriend and APINK. Hyemi was set to go back to the States for good after being released from jail. Youngmin and Jiyeon are still happily dating. Kwangmin found himself a girlfriend, well Naeun to be exact. They started hanging out more often and they started to develop feelings for each other. They've been dating for almost 3 months now. Jinyoung also moved on and got a girlfriend, a girl named Park Sooyeon. They met after Jinyoung got out of jail and immediately clicked.

Everything has been pretty peaceful at school. But everyone has been talking about the end-of-the-year performance. Everyone has been running around trying to decide what to do for the show so that they can have the chance to be scouted. 

Jiyeon's POV:

"So what do you want to do for the show, Jiyeon-ah?" Jinyoung oppa asked me. We were walking to the cafeteria to meet with the others. 

"I don't know, oppa. I want to sing and dance, but I also want to play the piano. AIsh, everything's so complicated. Why can't things like these be more simple?" I complained. "What are you doing, oppa?"

"Me and B1A4 are going to do a group performance. We just need to choose the song that we want to sing and practice the choreography. We're almost there."

"Ughh, everyone already knows what they're doing. Boyfriend and APINK are doing group performances. You and B1A4 are doing one, too. And then I'm left here alone," I said pouting. He laughed.

"I'm sure you'll think of something. You always do," he said patting my back. I sighed and kept walking. I really hope I think of something soon.

Skip to later

Youngmin oppa and I are walking home and I'm still thinking about the performance. "Yah, are you ok? You've been pretty quiet," Youngmin oppa said looking down at me.

"Oh it's nothing. I've just been thinking about the end-of-the-year performance. I'm really nervous about it and I don't have anything to do for it. And time's running out," I said looking down. I heard him chuckle. "What are you laughing at?"

"Baby, you're Oh Jiyeon. Musical prodigy at Seoul Academy of Fine Arts. You have tons of fanboys at school. Your dancing is perfect. Your singing can't be beat. And your piano skills are the best. You're going to get scouted for sure. Plus on top of that, you're the girlfriend of one of the hottest guys in school," he said winking at me.

"Jinja, oppa? You really think I'll get scouted? I'm not that good, oppa," I said giggling a bit.

"Of course, you'll get scouted and you are that good. You got fanboys on your first day. That's not easy to do." I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and said, "Plus you got me, Boyfriend, APINK, Jinyoung hyung, and B1A4 behind you for support. We all got your back." 

"Komawo oppa. You're the best~"

"I know," he said winking at me again. I laughed and we continued to go to my house. We arrived there and we went up to my room. I took out my music sheets. I set them out and Youngmin oppa eyed them curiously. "What are these, baby?"

"Music sheets. You are going to help me choose my song for my performance," I said sitting down next to him on my bed.

"Awww, I thought we were going to do something more.... I don't know..... fun," he said smirking at me.

"Yah, ert! Try anything on me and you're dead, arasso?" I said putting up my fist. He laughed and put my fist down.

"Arasso, arasso. Let's just see what you got here."

After 2 hours

"Yay! We're finished!" I said collapsing on my bed. We finally chose something for me after 2 long hours. Pshh, it only took us that long because of a certain ert named Jo Youngmin who kept trying to get some from me. I swear, Donghyun oppa is teaching him weird things these days.....

"Ahh, that took forever," Youngmin oppa said collapsing next to me.

"Really? I wonder why?" I said sarcastically. He smiled at me and hugged me close. I hugged him back as we lay down on my bed.

"You know I love you, right, baby?" Youngmin oppa said kissing my forehead. I nodded and leaned on his chest.

"I love you, too, oppa." He tightened his grip around me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.