You Were Lucky This Time

Maybe I Love You...

Jiyeon's POV:

Me and Youngmin oppa are going shopping today! Yay! Well for me... not much for him. He knows he has to carry my bags. Hehehe. But he's okay with it because he said he gets to be with me. Such a sweet boy.

We got to the mall and I went to buy Youngmin some new clothes. I felt like a stylist making him try on all those clothes. It was fun though. I paid for it since he paid for our entire date last time. After that we bought some ice cream and walked around. We walked past a jewelry store and I saw a really pretty necklace. I saw the price and sighed. I can never afford that. Oh well.....

A128731375979218750132479801_MV_LG%5BD%5

Youngmin's POV:

Jiyeon sighed when she looked at that necklace. I looked at it. I'm going to buy it for her. No matter how expensive it is. If it makes my baby happy then nothing else matters. But I have to buy it when she's not looking. I'll buy it later.....

We were sitting at a table talking, but I couldn't stop thinking about the necklace. It was like haunting my mind. Then I thought of an idea. I'll just tell her that I have to go to the bathroom, run to the store, buy the necklace, and run back here with time to spare. "Yah, baby, I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom real quick."

She nodded. "Arasso, go ahead. I'll just wait here." I nodded and walked away. When she was out of sight I started sprinting to the jewelry store. I had a weird feeling in my gut, but I ignored it and ran as fast as I could threw the crowds of people. I smiled thinking of the reaction Jiyeon would give when she sees it. She'll love it.

No One's POV:

As Youngmin was running back to the jewelry store, a clueless Jiyeon remained in the food court waiting for her boyfriend. She felt as if someone was watching her, but she just shook off the feeling as she ate her remaining ice cream. Little did she know that Hyemi was watching from a distance, waiting to attack her. "Tch, looks like the perfect time for me to take you away, Oh Jiyeon," Hyemi mumbled to herself. "You two stay here and wait for my signal, arasso?" The two guys she hired to help her nodded in response. She turned around and strutted towards Jiyeon with her arms crossed over her chest and a smirk plastered on her face. 

She arrived at Jiyeon's table and sat in the seat across from her. Jiyeon was shocked at first, but when she saw who it was she sighed. "What is it, Hyemi-sshi?" she said without making eye contact. She obviously showed annoyance in her voice.

"Jiyeon-sshi, why are you so cold to me? I just wanted to say hi," Hyemi said "innocently." 

"Look, I know what your intentions are so why don't you just spit it out?" Jiyeon said stabbing her spoon in her ice cream. 

Hyemi smirked. "So you're not stupid after all. I thought I would have to explain things to you, but I guess not." She then slammed her hand on the table. Jiyeon jumped a bit in her seat, but she showed no reactions. "You took my Youngmin oppa away from me. I don't know how you manipulated him, but you will regret it."

"Well it wasn't my fault you cheated on him was it?" Jiyeon said cocking her head to the side. Hyemi gasped. "Is it my fault you made him hate you? Is it my fault you moved to the States? Is it my fault you're jealous of every single girl that gets close to Youngmin oppa? May I remind you of Son Naeun?" Jiyeon said with a smirk on her face. 

Hyemi was shocked. "Yah! You better shut your y mouth before I do it for you!"

"Make me. Or while you're at it you can shut your own too!" Jiyeon snapped back. Hyemi raised her hand and slapped Jiyeon right across the cheek. People around them gasped, but stayed in their places. Jiyeon grabbed her cheek and fought the urge to cry.

"I don't know what Youngmin oppa sees in a thing like you. You're just a lonely, ugly, desparate, ," Hyemi said glaring daggers into Jiyeon.

Jiyeon snapped her head and glared right back at Hyemi. "And you aren't? Have you looked in a mirror lately? A monster like you shouldn't even be allowed in public." Hyemi then waved her hand signalling the two guys to come and take Jiyeon away. They came and picked Jiyeon right off her chair. She kicked and flailed around, but it was no use. They were too strong. "Yah! Let me down! Youngmin oppa!" She was lucky because Youngmin was only a few meters away and he could hear her voice.

"Yah, that's Jiyeon's voice!" he said running over to the food court. People already started gathering around to help Jiyeon, but it was no use to her. Youngmin struggled his way through the crowd and saw a scared Jiyeon yelling and flailing around. He saw Hyemi trailing behind the two guys smiling to herself. "Aish, I should've known," he mumbled to himself. He stuffed the necklace inside his pocket and ran over to where Jiyeon was. He grabbed one of the guy's shoulder and punched him square in the face. He lost his balance and dropped Jiyeon on the floor. She fell with a thud and Youngmin helped her up. "Are you ok, baby?" he said checking her. She nodded and got up.

"Yah, oppa! Why are you helping that ?! What do you even see in her?!" Hyemi yelled frustrated.

"Stay out of our relationship, Hyemi. You don't belong here anyways. You just a loner," Youngmin said glaring at her. Hyemi became mad and directed the two guys to attack them. Youngmin pushed Jiyeon out of the way and fought the two guys. Even though they were bigger than him he beat them up easily. The crowd around them just stood there watching. Jiyeon stared at them in horror thinking that her oppa might get hurt. After a good 10 minutes of fighting the two guys were passed out on the floor. 

Hyemi screamed. "Aish, what are you two good for anyways?!" she said kicking the two guys. She glared at Youngmin and Jiyeon who had their arms around each other.

"You! You were lucky this time, Oh Jiyeon, but you won't be next time. Youngmin oppa will be mine again! Just you wait! Both of you!" Then she stormed off with steam coming out of her ears. Youngmin looked at Jiyeon and stared at her up and down.

"Are you sure they didn't do anything to you?" he said worried. She nodded and hugged him.

"Komawo, oppa." But in the back of her head Hyemi's words kept repeating in her head. Maybe she won't be so lucky next time.....