Who The Hell Are You?!

Maybe I Love You...

Sorry for any foul language in this chapter >.< I had to use it to put more effect in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon's POV:

Who does this girl think she is? Just running up and hugging someone's boyfriend. Does she not notice me here? Youngmin pushed her off of him and yelled, "Yah! Get off of me!"

She was shocked and said, "Oppa~ aren't you glad to see me again?" 

He scoffed. "Tch, you wish! Why would I want to see someone as annoying, evil, and ugly as you?" I was shocked. I've never seen oppa so scary before. 

"Oppa! I come all the way back here from the States just to see you and you say that to me? To make things worse I see you holding hands with some !" I gasped. Oh that's it. 

"Yah! Who are you calling a ?! You're the one going around hugging other people's boyfriends!" I yelled at her. 

"Shut up. I wasn't talking to you was I?" she said in a y tone. Before I could charge at her Youngmin oppa pulled me back and put his arm around me. 

"Don't worry. I got this," he whispered in my ear. I just nodded. 

"Yah, Lee Hyemi! You better leave before you cause any more trouble," Youngmin oppa said in a strong voice.

"Andwae! Shiro!" she screamed back at him, "I'm not leaving until you dump that and come back to me!" Come back to him? What is she talking about?.....

"I'll never go back to you. I only love one girl and her name in Oh Jiyeon," he said tightening his grip around my shoulders. I felt happy, but confused at the same time. 

"Just you wait, Jo Youngmin, I will get you to love me again. Even if it means getting rid of that little y girlfriend of yours!" Then she her heel and stormed off. Youngmin oppa just stared at her, fuming with anger. I tugged on his arm a bit. He looked at me.

"Oppa, what did she mean by 'come back to me'?" I said quietly. He sighed and pulled me towards the nearest bench to sit down.

"The truth is," he started slowly, "Hyemi... is my ex-girlfriend." Okay, I have to admit I kind of saw that one coming, but I was still shocked. "But believe me when I say this, she was the worst mistake I ever made in my life and I never want to go back to her." I was relieved to hear that, but something still felt a little off.

"Oppa, if you don't mind, can you tell me why you two broke up?" I didn't want to intrude, but I was really curious.

He gave me a small smile. "Aniya, I can tell you. She cheated on me. I found her making out with another guy on our anniversary. She told me she got bored of me. I broke up with her right there and never talked to her again. When I found out that she moved to the States I was so happy. But even when she was over there she sent people over here to try to ruin me and Naeun. I guess she's back to do the job herself now." I still had that off feeling in me. Something just didn't feel right.

"You don't still...... love her do you?" I asked slowly.

"Of course not! I found out that she was just a girl that used me for my popularity. I hate her. I love you now. You don't have anything to worry about," he said holding my hand. I smiled and hugged him tightly. I don't want to sound like one of those clingly, obsessive girlfriends, but....... I just don't want to lose him.

Skip a couple days

APINK is over at my house for a sleepover. I really needed this girl's night. I needed to get my mind off of..... certain things.

So Eunji unnie was telling us a story about her visit to Busan, but I wasn't really paying attention. I can't get that Hyemi girl out of my head. I just have a feeling that she has something bad up her sleeve...... "Isn't that funny, Jiyeon-ah?" Eunji unnie said looking at me.

"H-huh? Oh, mianhae, unnie. I wasn't paying attention," I said looking down. 

"You know, you've been pretty out of everything for the past couple days. You aren't paying attention to anything. Did something happen?" Naeun asked me with a worried tone. Maybe I should ask her about Hyemi.

"Actually, Naeun-ah, can I ask you something?" I asked quietly. She nodded. "Well, the truth is a few days a met Youngmin oppa's ex-girlfriend." Her eyes widened.

"Don't tell me it's Lee Hyemi," she said shaking her head. 

"Sadly, it was. She came back from the States for Youngmin oppa." 

"Aish, this girl will not give up will she?" Naeun said ruffling her hair. "What did she do when she saw you two?"

"She ran up, pushed me away from Youngmin oppa, and just hugged him. When he told her to go away she said that she wouldn't go until they were back together. She said she will get him no matter what. Even if she has to get rid of me," I said recalling..... that day.

"Wait, Naeun-ah, isn't this that girl who tried to break up you and Youngmin a little while ago?" Yookyung asked her. Naeun nodded.

"Yeah. Except she sent someone to do the job for her that time. I guess she's gonna do the job herself this time," she said with an annoyed expression on her face. I guess she REALLY hates the girl.

"What did she try to do to you?" 

"Well, first her 'worker' tried to flirt with Youngmin and get me jealous. That was just the first phase. When Youngmin didn't budge she threatened me to stay away from Youngmin. Then after that she actually tried to get me kidnapped and drugged. Good thing Youngmin saw the whole thing and he was able to save me. That's when she told us that Hyemi sent her to do all that. I'm telling you this now so that you can watch out for yourself, Jiyeon-ah. You have no idea what she's capable of."

"J-jinja? So I could get hurt too?..." I said a little scared. 

"No," Hayoung said sternly, "Unnie's not going to get hurt. Us and Boyfriend got your back. Lee Hyemi is not going to get to you. Isn't that right, unnies?" All of APINK nodded. I gave all of them a hug. But I still have this bad feeling. Like something..... something bad..... is going to happen...... soon.......