The Result?....

Maybe I Love You...

Jiyeon's POV:

I took my seat at the piano and placed my hands on the keys. Hwaiting, Jiyeon-ah, I said in my head. I started playing my piano piece. I played SHINee sunbaenim's song Stand By Me. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbX0O4UbxNw/ credits to the rightful owner) I wanted to start off my performance with something light and happy so I chose that. I sang along with it and eventually everyone started to clap to the beat. That gave me a huge confidence boost. I finished playing and before the audience could even clap my dance song came on. It was a mix of a bunch of different KPOP songs. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiTxUhvxUIw/ credits to DJ Masa) I gave it my all in the performance. I glanced at the audience a couple times during my dance and I could see that most of them were pleased. I was able to sneak a glance behind the curtain and I saw Youngmin oppa cheering for me. I smiled and continued with my performance. My energy and my confidence went UP!

After what seemed like forever, I finally finished my performance. I got a huge response from the audience so I felt really good about myself. I bowed to them and made my way backstage. I saw Youngmin oppa and jumped into his arms. He hugged me and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me. "You were amazing, baby. I told you so."

"I know you did, oppa. Komawo." He smiled and held my hand. Just then Boyfriend, APINK, and B1A4 came out of nowhere and I was drowned in hugs. 

"Omg, Jiyeon-ah, you were soo good!" "Jiyeon-ah, I knew you could do it!" "Pshh, I saw this coming months ago." and a lot more comments were heard. I thanked all of them and we headed towards my dressing room. Since everyone did their performances already we all hung out there. We were all hanging out and eating food that was provided by the twins. We were all laughing until we heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in," I said sitting next to Youngmin oppa on the couch. The door opened and my family stood there smiling at me.

"Oh, mianhae, Jiyeon-ah. I see we're interuptting," my mom said looking around. Everyone bowed in respect and looked at me. 

"A-aniya, you can come in. Umm, can you guys leave for a minute?" I said looking at everyone. They nodded and they filed out of my room Youngmin oppa was about to leave, but parents said that he could stay. "So what's up?" I said looking at my parents.

They smiled and then they suddenly enveloped me in a hug. They let go and I was confused. "Sweetheart, you were amazing out there! I couldn't believe that it was my daughter out there," my mom said holding my face. 

"She's right. I knew you were talented, but I didn't know you were that talented, dongseng-ah," Junho oppa said patting my back. I smiled.

"Komawo, but why are you here?" I said nervously. I really hope they let me stay. 

"Well, we thought it over a lot, and after seeing how happy you are here, and how amazing you are on stage...... we decided to let you stay in Korea," my dad said smiling. I screamed and gave them all hugs.

"Wahh, komawo, omma and appa! Jinja komawo!" I turned to look at Youngmin oppa and he gave me a smile and a thumbs up. I thanked them a hundred more times and hugged them. They left after that because they had to go somewhere, but they promised to call me tonight. I ran up to Youngmin oppa and hugged him. "Oppa! I get to stay!"

He laughed and said, "See, I told you so!" Then I heard another knock. 

"Come in," I said standing next to Youngmin oppa. A man in what looked like his mid-30's came in and smiled at me.

"You're Oh Jiyeon, right?" he said standing by the door.

I nodded. "Ne, I'm Oh Jiyeon. And who are you?" He came in and shook my hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Seungjo. I just wanted to say how impressed I was with your performance earlier."

I bowed. "Oh, kamsahamnida. But why are you here?" I was still pretty confused.

He laughed a bit. "I'm a representative from SM Entertainment. I come here every year to see what new talent I can find, but I haven't had any luck. But I think I just found what I was looking for today." My eyes widened.

I gasped. "Jeongmal? You're serious right?" He nodded.

"Ne. Oh Jiyeon-sshi, I want you to come and train with us at SM Entertainment. Here's my number. Think it over and give me a call. We would be honored to work with you." I took the card and bowed to him.

"Ne, I will! Kamsahamnida!" I bowed to him again and he left with a smile. I turned to Youngmin oppa and he looked really excited.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah, you just got scouted by SM Entertainment. Plus I heard that guy is really hard to please! You're so lucky!" Youngmin oppa said hugging me. I hugged him back and i couldn't help, but smile. But my smiled soon faded away. I let go of the hug and Youngmin oppa noticed my sad expression. "Yah, what's with the sad face? Aren't you happy?"

I nodded. "Of course I am, but I just realized..... if I go train then I won't be able to see you as often, let alone at all." I lowered my head. He sighed and lifted my chin to look at him.

"Baby, this is a once in a lifetime chance. You have to take it. I promise I'll call and text you everyday. And anytime you have a break I'll be there to see you." 

"I don't know, oppa......" 

He sighed again. "Promise me you'll seriously consider it." I nodded.

"I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this fanfic is coming to an end :( but if you guys want a sequel then I'll gladly write it :) just leave a comment down below telling me if you want one or not :)

Please comment and subscribe :)