This Can't Be Happening......

Maybe I Love You...

Jiyeon's POV:

Is this for real? Is Kwangmin confessing to me in a ferris wheel? Jo Kwangmin? 

"Well, what do you say?" he said with hopeful eyes.

"Kwangmin-ah... I......." I couldn't find the right words to say. It was all so sudden. I mean, I.... like..... Youngmin though. I admit it I fell for Jo Youngmin, but he already has a girlfriend. Maybe I should just give up on him and go to Kwangmin. I mean, he's nice, caring, funny, and he loves me. Plus he can help me forget about Youngmin. But I'm not so sure. 

"Kwangmin-ah, can you give me time to think about this?" I asked him softly. I want to say yes, but something seems to be stopping me.

He just smiled at me. "Sure, I understand. Just so you know, I'll be waiting patiently for you." This boy really is something. I hugged him.

"Komawo, Kwangmin-ah." He just hugged me back. I felt..... safe and comfortable in his arms. It was nice. 

Kwangmin-ah, I want to give you a chance, but something is stopping me. Mianhae....

Skip a week

It's been a week and I still haven't given my answer to Kwangmin. I just feel like something is going to happen. I was deep in my thoughts when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jinyoung oppa. I waved at him and kept walking. He caught up to me.

"Yah, didn't you hear me calling you?" he said walking next to me. 

I looked up at him. "Oh, you were? Mianhae, I guess I wasn't paying attention," I said embarrassed. 

"Yah, gwenchana? You've been acting kind of weird for the past couple days. You're always so out of it and you're more quiet than usual. Did something happen?" he asked with a worried tone. 

"Ani, nothing happened," I said in a rushed tone, "Umm, oppa, I'll see you later. I have to, uhh, go somewhere." Then I just ran off. Whew, that was close. I ran to the music room. I need some time to myself.

Jinyoung's POV:

She just ran off. Did I say something? Aish, this girl..... It's like I don't know her anymore. Ever since we got here she's been with APINK or Boyfriend everyday. We don't even talk as much as we used to anymore. I just sighed and sulked off to the cafeteria to meet B1A4. I got there and slouched in my seat. 

"Yah, hyung are you okay?" Gongchan said while munching on his food. I just sighed in response.

"Is it her again?" Shinwoo said sounding disappointed. I nodded slowly.

"Aish, hyung, why don't you just confess to her already? I mean, she could be taken away at any moment considering all those fanboys she has," Sandeul said annoyed. He's right. Why can't I just confess to her? She could be taken from right under my nose. I smiled widely and hit Sandeul on the back.

"Yah komawo, Sandeul-ah! You're a genius!" 

"Pshh, of course I am. Now go!" he said pushing me off my seat. I ran away and thought of a plan. Oh Jiyeon, you will be mine.

Jiyeon's POV:

It was free period and I walked to my locker to drop off some stuff. I opened it and a note fell out. I picked it up and it read: 'Meet me in the garden. I have something to tell you.' Hmm, that's strange. There's no name on it. Well, it can't hurt to go. I closed my locker and started walking towards the school's garden. I got there and I didn't see anyone. Hmm, the note said to come here. I walked around and still didn't see anyone. Then I saw a guy, but his back was turned to me. He looked familiar though. I looked closer. 

"Jinyoung oppa?" He turned around and sure enough it was him.

"Annyeong, Jiyeon-ah," he said smiling. I walked towards him and took out the note.

"You were the one that put this in my locker?" He nodded. Hmm, he could've just told me to come here. I sat down next to him on the bench. "What did you want to tell me, oppa?"

"Jiyeon-ah," he started slowly, "What am I to you?" Why is he suddenly asking me this?

"Umm, random, but you're like a brother to me. My best friend."

"Just that?" he said looking at me. I nodded. Why is he acting like this? 

"Well you're not that to me," he said. What? "You're my true love. I love you, Oh Jiyeon. I always have." MWOH?!

"Yah, oppa, don't play around." I said nervously. 

He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eye. "I'm not kidding. I love you. More than a friend. More than a sister. I love you, Oh Jiyeon."

I removed my hands from his and stood up. "Mianhae, oppa. I don't and I can't love you that way. You're like my brother and that's all you'll ever be." I started to walk away until I felt him hug me from behind. 

"If you don't love me, then I'll have to make you love me," he whispered into my ear. This isn't Jinyoung oppa. This is.... a monster.

"Let me go, oppa. I can't love you that way," I said struggling to get out of his grasp. Then  he turned me around and forcefully kissed me on the lip. MY FIRST KISS! ANDWAE!! I pushed him off of me and slapped him on the face. I used me hands to wipe my lips. "I don't even know you anymore. You're a monster. Don't ever come near me again, Jung Jinyoung." Then I walked away crying. I ran to the music room and cried there. This can't be happening.......

Jinyoung's POV:

What have I done? Now she hates me. But I won't let that get to me. I will make you mine, Oh Jiyeon. Just you wait......

Youngmin's POV:

I was walking by the music room when I heard something coming from inside. I opened the door and saw Jiyeon sitting there crying. I was shocked. I walked in and stood in front of her. "Jiyeon-ah, gwenchana?" She looked up and her eyes were puffy and red from crying. 

She wiped her tears and looked up at me. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. D-don't worry about m-me." she stuttered out between her sobbing. 

"Yeah, sure you are." I sat down next to her and hugged her. She hugged be back and started sobbing again. She let everything out. I can't believe Jinyoung hyung would be like that. I felt my heart clench as she cried more. I felt like beating him up, but I had to control my anger. I just rubbed her back and comforted her. "Shh, it's okay. I'm here. Just let it all out." 

After a couple minutes she stopped crying and looked up at me. Her face was swollen and red, but she was still beautiful anyways. "Komawo, Youngmin-ah," she said softly. I smiled and used my thumb to wipe off her tears. I looked at her face. First her eyes, then her nose, and I stopped at her lips. I don't know what happened, but my face started getting closer to hers. She just remained still.

Our faces were only 2 centimeters apart. I closed that gap and felt my lips touch hers......