Why Me??

Maybe I Love You...

No One's POV:

Youngmin closed the gap between him and Jiyeon and felt her lips touch his. Jiyeon just sat there in shock. Her eyes were wide open as she was trying to process what was happening. After a few seconds she closed her eyes and kissed him back. He put his arms on her waist to pull her closer to him and deepened the kiss. She, in turn, shyly wrapped her arms around his neck. After a little while they pulled away and leaned their heads against each other. Jiyeon finally realized what happened and widened her eyes. She shot up from her seat and turned away from Youngmin. 

Jiyeon's POV:

What have I done?! I just kissed Youngmin and I liked it. I put my hand on my chest and it was beating uncontrollably. I turned back to look at Youngmin. He just sat there and he had the same expression on his face as I did. I have to ask him what just happened. But I can barely look at him. Aish, eoteokke?! Come on, Jiyeon-ah. It's now or never. Hwaiting!

I looked at him and took a deep breath.  Here it goes. "Youngmin-ah..... what did we just do?"

He looked at me. "Isn't it obvious? We just.... kissed." His face showed shock, but his eyes said that he liked it. I sighed.

"I know that. But why? I mean, you already have a girlfriend. And... and... aish molla! What do we do now?" I asked frustrated. He just stood up and looked at me.

"I don't know either. But you have to admit it was nice. You didn't like it?" I blushed furiously. 

"A-ani. I'm n-not saying t-that. It's just.... what do we do now?" I said looking at him. 

"Molla.... but now that we did kiss, there's something I want to tell you," he said walking up to me. I backed up a little bit. He grabbed my hands and held them gently. I looked up at him. He looked me in the eyes and said, "I, Jo Youngmin, have fallen for you, Oh Jiyeon. Even though I have a girlfriend, I couldn't resist your charms. I know this is sudden, but since we're in this situation I decided to tell you." 

Okay either I'm dreaming or Youngmin really is confessing to me. I blinked a couple times, but sure enough he was still there. And he was looking right at me with those big, brown eyes. 

"Andwae," I said letting go of his hands, "You can't like me. You like Naeun, Son Naeun. Your girlfriend. You don't like me. You... can't like me." I looked down. He came up and lifted my chin up to look at him. 

"Naeun may be my girlfriend...... but she isn't the one I love. I'll work things out with her. Just please....." he said softly. I backed away from him and shook my head. 

"Andwae, you can't. We can't. Just stay with Naeun.... and.... just.... forget about me. You belong with Naeun. Not with me." I picked up my bag and started to head for the door. Then I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind. But it was different from when Jinyoung oppa did it. This one was soft and comforting. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Please, Jiyeon-ah..... I love you." His voice sent shivers down my spine. I could feel tears on my shoulder. He was crying. 

Youngmin's POV:

I don't know what came over, but I just started crying. I didn't want her to leave me. Not like this. I felt tears fall on my arms. She was crying too. But then she got out of my grasp and turned around to look at me. Her eyes were filled with tears again.

"Mianhae, Youngmin-ah, but you belong with Naeun. As much.... as I want.... to be with you.... I can't. M-mianhae." And she ran out without another word. She wants to be with me too. But she left me. Just like that. I fell on my knees and started crying even more. 

Jiyeon-ah..... wae?......

No One's POV:

Jiyeon ran out of the music room and cried. She didn't know where she was going, but she had to go somewhere she could be alone. She wasn't looking where she was going so she bumped into someone. She bowed a bit without lifting her head and apologized. "Jiyeonie?" She looked up and saw Kwangmin.

"Oh, Kwangmin-ah. Mianhae, I wasn't paying attention to wear I was going," she said wiping her tears with her sleeve.

"Yah, gwenchana? Why are you crying?" he asked her in a worried tone. He put his hand to her face and helped her wipe off her tears.

She pushed his hand away and looked down. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'll see you later." And she walked away from him. Kwangmin was heartbroken. The bubbly, happy girl he fell for is now sad and depressed. And he didn't know why.

It was the end of the day so Jiyeon walked home alone. She was walking slowly and wasn't really paying to anything. She was lucky she got home without getting hit by a car or something. She walked into her house, went to her room and collapsed on the bed. 

Jiyeon's POV:

Aish, what happened today? First Jinyoung oppa turned into a totally different person when I turned him down. Then I KISSED Youngmin. Then he confessed his love to me. And then I rejected him and walked home crying. What a great day right...... 

Just then my phone vibrated. I looked at it and I got a text from Jinyoung oppa. Should I open it?..... I hesitated, but opened it eventually. It read: 'Reject me now, Jiyeon-ah. You will be mine eventually.'  I threw my phone on the floor. Aish, it's like a monster took over his body and I don't even know him anymore. What happened to the sweet, nice Jinyoung oppa that was my best friend? I want that one back, not this one. 

And Youngmin. He has Naeun. Why does he have to like me? I mean, I like him too, but he already has a girlfriend. I can't just take him away from her. I love Naeun. She's so nice and so innocent. How could I take her boyfriend? That's why I turned him down. To protect Naeun and her relationship with Youngmin. As much as I want to be with him..... it's not right. Aish why does this have to happen to me? I had a perfectly normal life before I came to this school. Everything just go so.... complicated. I need help. *lightbulb* And I know exactly who to call.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number. It rang a couple times and she picked up. "Hello?" 

"Unnie..... I need your help....."