Getting to Know Each Other

Maybe I Love You...

Jiyeon's POV:

So apparently, Boyfriend and APINK are the kingkas and queenkas here. I can see why too. All of them are talented and good looking. Plus they have like a whole section of the cafeteria to themselves. Minwoo said that since me and Jinyoung oppa are here then we might become popular, too. Whatever, I don't care about stuff like that. I just go with the flow. 

There's one thing that did catch my attention. Youngmin and Kwangmin are like complete opposites of each other. Youngmin is loud, talkative, and outgoing. While Kwangmin is more quiet, not as talkative, and reserved. I wonder why that is...

"Kwangmin-ah, you and Youngmin are twins, but why are you two so different?" I asked Kwangmin who was sitting next to me.

"I don't really know. I guess because he's older than me. I just like to stay more quiet than him. Why? Is it a problem?" he said turning to me.

I shook my hands in defense. "Ani, I was wondering. I thought that since you two are twins you would be alike."

He chuckled a little bit and said, "Just because our faces are the same doesn't mean our personalities are." I laughed with him. 

"So can you tell me more about everyone else?" I asked him carefully. I didn't want to sound too desparate to make friends.

"Sure," he said with a smile, "Let's see, Donghyun hyung over there is kinda shy at first, but he opens up to you once you get to know him. He's super nice and, don't tell anyone this, but he has a small crush on Chorong noona over there, but won't admit it." I giggled a little bit. I always found shy guys to be charming.

Then he continued. "Hyunseong hyung over there is like me. Quiet and kinda reserved. But he's really fun to be around. He can sing too. He likes Eunji noona, but he's too shy to ask her out." Aww that's so cute.

"Jeongmin hyung is the ultimate mirror prince. He ALWAYS has his mirror with him. But he's not cocky or anything. He likes to sing, too. He says he doesn't like anyone at the moment, but in my opinion I think he likes Bomi noona." I just nodded.

"Well, you already know Youngmin hyung. He likes sports and stuff like that. He's been dating Naeun for 2 months now." I nodded, but was a little disappointed at the mention of Naeun-sshi.

"Minwoo is like the aegyo king. He's cute and he knows it. He really energetic and always happy. But NEVER give him too much candy. He'll go a little crazy. He likes Bomi noona, too. He's got a thing for noonas."

"Yahh, Jo Kwangmin I'm sitting right here you know!" Minwoo said from the other side of me. I laughed at his dorkiness.

"And then, there's me. I like reading books and stuff. I like Pokemon too, especially Pikachu. Hehe. Trust me when I say this though, I don't like anyone right now," he said defending himself. I nodded and gave him a smile, signalling that I believed him. 

"That's nice to know. I'm glad you guys aren't mean kingkas. I hated them at my old school. They were just a bunch of good-for-nothing players," I said remembering the group of kingkas at my old school. I hated all of them. I'm glad these guys are nice. 

"You don't have to worry about that. We don't like being mean to other people," he said with a smile.

I nodded. "So you told me about Boyfriend.... what about APINK?" I asked.

He looked over them and started talking. "Hmm, well, honestly, I don't really talk to them a lot. I tend to stay quiet around them. But you can ask Minwoo. He's with them ALL THE TIME," he said pointing at Minwoo. I just nodded and thanked him. I then turned my attention to Minwoo, who was busy munching on some pocky. 

"Yahh, Minwoo-ah. Can you tell me more about APINK? I wanna get to know them, but I'm kinda shy to talk to them now," I said playing with my fingers. 

"Sure," he said with a smile, "Let's see, where do we start? Oh, Chorong noona for starters is SUPER shy. She likes to stay quiet, but once you get to know her, she's really nice. And about what Kwangmin said about Donghyun hyung liking her, I'm pretty sure she likes him, too, but that's just between us." I nodded and smiled thinking about the two of them together.

"Bomi noona over there loves to dance. She's super energetic, too. It's like the girl never frowns. She's always happy. And she has a HUGE crush on Jeongmin hyung. She just won't confess. She loses all her energy when it comes to him." Aww that's so cute! I need to talk to her later.

"Let's see, Eunji noona has a super good voice. She's always singing. And when you talk to her you'll hear a little satoori in her voice. She's from Busan so that's why. She just got out of a relationship so I'm pretty sure she's planning on staying single." Hmph, poor Hyunseong...

"And then there's Namjoo. She's fun to be with and she likes sports and stuff. But she tends to be kinda distant. That's why I can't tell you if she likes anyone or not. Because I don't even know myself." Hmm, interesting girl.

"Yookyung over there is really nice, but let me warn you now, she gets mad really easily. DO NOT get on her bad side. Believe me, I had to learn the hard way. *shivers* I think she has a thing for Hyunseong hyung, but I'm not positive about that." I mad a mental note to myself: DO NOT GET ON YOOKYUNG'S BAD SIDE.

"Youngmin's girlfriend, Naeun, is really nice. Like, seriously, she wouldn't hurt a fly. She likes to stay quiet, like Chorong noona, but once you get to know her she's really fun to be with." Hmm, I guess she's not that bad.

"And lastly, there's Hayoungie. She's the youngest out of all of us, but she eats the most. She's like a total shikshin. I don't know how she can maintain that body of hers though. I think she likes one of the twins, but I'm not sure which one. And that's APINK for you." I nodded. The girls don't sound that bad either. 

"Komawo, Minwoo-ah," I said patting his shoulder. He flashed me another eye smile. It was one of those smiles that could make any girl faint. I swear this boy is too cute.

"So, why don't you tell me about you and Jinyoung hyung?" he asked me cocking his head to the side.

I nodded and started. "Well, you could say that I'm kinda talkative. I like cute things and I'm a hopeless romantic. I like to eat, too, so you could call me a shikshin. I like to sing, dance, and playing my piano. And I'm not really a sports person. Jinyoung oppa, well, he loves to sing. He likes to play video games and stuff like that. He can be shy at first, but he's a really fun person once you get to know him. He loves junk food though. I keep telling him to cut down, but he never listens to me. And that's pretty much it," I finished with a smile.

He laughed and said, "I think you left one thing out."

I looked up and thought... I didn't forget anything. "No I didn't. What are you talking about?"

He smirked. "You like Youngmin, don't you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so not my best writing, but bear with me :) 

Please comment and subscribe <3