I.DO.NOT.LIKE.HIM.

Maybe I Love You...

Jiyeon's POV:

"You like Youngmin, don't you?"

"Mwoh?!"

My eyes widened at his statement. How did he know?? No, I don't like him. I can't like him. All I have to do is deny, deny, deny. But there's nothing to deny. BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM.

I laughed a bit awkwardly and said, "Yah, w-what are you talking about? How could I l-like Y-youngmin? You're crazy." I looked down and played with my food. That wasn't awkward right?...

"Don't deny it, Jiyeon-ah. I saw the way your face looked when Youngmin said he had a girlfriend," Minwoo said with another smirk. 

"Y-yah, stop talking nonsense. I don't like Youngmin and that's final," I said giving Minwoo the shut-up-or-else look.

He put his hands up in defense. "Fine, I believe you.... for now." This boy... he may be cute, but he can really get on your nerves.

Skip to later in the day

Time for dance class~ Too bad Jinyoung oppa isn't in this class. So I have to walk there alone. I walked into the classroom and I saw APINK sitting there. They noticed me and waved at me. I waved back and they told me to sit next to them. I smiled and proceeded to sit between Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie. 

"Annyeong~" Bomi unnie said falshing me a smile. I waved back shyly. I hope they're as nice as the guys said they were.

"I heard you sang really well this morning. I saw that you already earned some fanboys at lunch," she said nudging my arm. 

I laughed and replied, "Ehh, I don't have any fanboys. I bet they were just being nice." I could feel my face heating up.

She started nudging me again. "Ehh don't deny it. I've been at this school long enough to know what fanboys look like. I can tell you're gonna be really popular with the guys. Isn't that right Chorong unnie?" Chorong unnie just nodded and smiled at me. 

I bowed a little bit in my seat and said, "Thank you, unnies." Both of them laughed. I looked at them confused.

"You don't have to be so formal. We're friends afterall," Chorong unnie said patting my shoulder. Friends? I smiled and nodded. Then we all laughed together. 

Class didn't start yet so me, Bomi unnie, and Chorong unnie were talking about a lot of stuff. These girls are really nice and down to earth. Not like the stereotypical mean queenkas. We were busy talking when I saw some people enter the room. I turned my head and saw Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo come in. Minwoo saw me and waved at me excitedly. Kwangmin just gave me a head nod, while Youngmin..... just went straight to Naeun. I waved back to Minwoo and Kwangmin, but my eyes unexpectedly followed Youngmin, as he sat down next to Naeun and gave her a kiss on the cheek and put his arm around her. I felt a pang in my heart as he did that...

Wait, what am I saying?? I don't like him. I don't like him. Oh Jiyeon doesn't like Jo Youngmin. My thoughts were interupted when Minwoo tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw him smirk.

"Keep denying all you want, Oh Jiyeon. I saw that look on your face when Youngmin went to Naeun." This boy....

"Aishh, how many times do I have to tell you? I, Oh Jiyeon, do not like Jo Youngmin," I said stubbornly. 

"Arasso... whatever you say~" he said winking at me. I want to smack this boy >.<

No matter what anyone says, I don't like Youngmin. I only knew him for one day. How can I like someone in one day. It's not possible. No. Never.

I.DO.NOT.LIKE.HIM.