Sorry To Break It To You

Maybe I Love You...

Jiyeon's POV:

"But, not to put a downer on everything, you know we're gonna have to break it to the others right?" I said looking at Youngmin. 

"Oh..... right," Youngmin said scratching the back of his neck. He let go of my waist and help my hands. "You gonna be okay talking to Kwangmin and Jinyoung hyung? I could come with you if you want."

I shook my head. "I'll be fine. You have to go talk to Naeun anyways." He just nodded. Then he kissed me on the forehead. I smiled.

"Good luck," he said with a smile. 

"You too." Then we went our separate ways. Sigh, I really don't want to do this.....

I went to find Kwangmin first. I figured it would be easier to talk to him first, then deal with Jinyoung oppa. I walked around for a while until I finally found him reading in the garden. I walked over to him and he looked up at me. He smiled and said, "Annyeong, Jiyeon-ah."

"Annyeong. Umm, can we talk?" I asked calmly. He stood up and we walked over to the bench to sit down.

"So what do you want to talk about?" he asked with a smile. Sigh, I hope that doesn't disappear when I break it to him.

"Umm, I don't know how to say this. It's about your confession to me," I said quietly.

"Jinja? You have your answer already?" he said happily. He isn't making this easy for me is he? I nodded. "Well, what is it?" he said with a smile.

"Umm....... I...... can't accept it," I said sadly. His smile faded. I knew this was going to happen. 

"Mwoh?....." he said shocked, "You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking." I could see tears b in his eyes.

I shook my head. "Mianhae, Kwangmin-ah. I just can't. Believe me I didn't want to hurt you." He just remained silent. I could see tears rolling down his face even though he wasn't looking at me. I reached for him and said, "Kwangmin-ah......"

He pushed my hand away and scooted away from me. "Just go," he said coldly. I was saddened and shocked by his sudden coldness.

"Kwangmin-ah, I-"

"Just go!" he said louder. I was taken back. "I just need time to myself," he said softer. I nodded. I stood up and walked away, not before giving him one last glance. He had his head hanging low and he was crying. I felt sorry for him, but he wouldn't let me do anything. Sigh, I guess it's time to go find Jinyoung oppa.

Youngmin's POV:

I can't seem to find Naeun. Jiyeon just texted me and told me how it went with Kwangmin. Poor guy..... I hope he doesn't hate me when he finds out she rejected him for me. I was walking around and I found Naeun in the practice room with APINK. I knocked on the door and walked in. The girls greeted me and I waved back. "Umm, can I borrow Naeun for a few minutes?" I said kind of awkwardly. They just nodded and I led Naeun out of the room so we could talk in private. I took her to another empty practice room since no one was around that area. 

I closed the door behind me and walked towards her. She looked at me and smiled. "So what did you want to talk about?" Sigh, this girl isn't making this easy.

"Umm, I don't really know how do say this, Naeun-ah........ I mean I don't want to hurt you or anything...... I mean you're a really nice girl and all but........... believe me I don't want to do this but........"

"You want to break up don't you?" she said with an understanding smile. I looked at her with big eyes. I was shocked that she knew. Before I could say anything she put her hand up and stopped me. "I know you like Jiyeon, Youngmin-ah. It's not that hard to see."

"Well, yeah I do, but what about you? I don't want to hurt your feelings," I said sadly.

She just smiled at me. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I mean, you liked another girl while we were dating and I'm not crying about it. And you know you could've just told me. I would be okay with it. I love Jiyeon and I don't blame you for liking her."

"You really are something, Naeun-ah," I said with a smile. 

"I know~" she said giggling. I gave her a hug and thanked her for understanding. We agreed to remain friends and she wished me the best with Jiyeon. Speaking of her I wonder if she found Jinyoung hyung yet......

Jiyeon's POV:

Youngmin just texted me what happened with Naeun. I love that girl. She's so nice and innocent. I texted him back saying that I still haven't found Jinyoung oppa yet. He told me he'll come with me just in case something..... umm, happens. I agreed since I was kind of afraid of him since..... the incident.

I found Youngmin and he put his arm around me. I smiled and he walked with me to find Jinyoung oppa. We found him in one of the empty classrooms reading. Youngmin was about to go in before I pulled him back. "What?" he whispered confused.

"I don't want you to come in. If you come in it will get complicated. Just wait out here and if I need your help then come in. Arasso?" I whispered back.

"Fine... but if the slightest thing happens then I'm coming in," he said pointing a finger at me. I smiled and nodded. I went in the room and walked towards Jinyoung oppa.

He looked up and saw me. He smirked. "Annyeong, Jiyeon-ah. It's been a while." He closed the book and walked towards me. I backed up a bit. He chuckled to himself. "I see you're still ignoring me."

"You're not the same person you were, oppa. What happened to the old Jinyoung oppa?" I asked looking him in the eye.

"He fell in love, but he wasn't loved back," he said glaring at me. I was taken back, but I stood my ground.

"Well, that's not my fault. You could've fallen for anyone, but you chose me and I didn't love you back. You're like a brother and that's it. I can't go any farther than that." If looks could kill then I would be dead by now from Jinyoung oppa's piercing stares. 

He approached me even more and said in a low, scary voice, "I told you, Jiyeon-ah. I will make you fall for me. You know you love me. You just won't admit it." 

I shook my head. "That's your imagination, oppa. I don't love you more than a best friend. If you really loved me then you would let me be happy whether I'm with you or not. Isn't that what love is about? Letting the person you love be happy?" I said staring up at him.

"Not in this world. I'll make you mine, even if it means hurting some people." I widened my eyes. Youngmin was included in those some people. I can't let anything happen to him. "Even if I have you hurt you, Jiyeon-ah, I will make you mine." Then he grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips again. I tried to struggle to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong for me. Just then Youngmin burst in the room screaming my name.

"Jiyeon-ah!" He walked over to Jinyoung oppa, pulled him off of me, and punched him in the face. Jinyoung oppa fell on the floor holding his face. I was shocked, but a little relieved at the same time. Youngmin came over to me and checked me if I was okay. "Jiyeon-ah, are you okay? Aish I knew I should've come in with you."

"I'm fine, Youngmin-ah. Thanks to you." I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then we heard a chuckle. We saw Jinyoung oppa stand up and wipe off his bloddy lip with a smirk on his face.

"Well, well, well, isn't this a pretty picture? A heartbreaker and a cheater. What happened to your girlfriend, Youngmin-ah? Got sick of her?" 

"Just mind your own business, hyung. I already settled things with Naeun. Just stay away from Jiyeon," Youngmin said in a strong voice. I hid behind him and he was holding my hand. I felt safe standing behind him.

"Oh I see now. You're with Jiyeon now. Tch, what a stupid move. Like she'll ever love you because she's going to love me soon enough," Jinyoung oppa said with a smirk on his face.

I came out from behind Youngmin and yelled, "I will never love you, oppa. I love Youngmin and only Youngmin! I don't know what you don't get about that, but get it through your head. I will NEVER love you!"

He just scoffed and said, "We'll see about that." He walked out, but not before bumping Youngmin in the shoulder. Youngmin just stood there with a serious look on his face. 

"Youngmin-ah.... gwenchana?" I said standing in front of him. He just looked at me with strong eyes and held my hands tight.

"I swear as long as I'm still standing, no one, especially Jung Jinyoung, will get to you. I promise." And he pulled me into a tight hug. Geurae, I believe you, Youngmin-ah. Komawo.