Meeting the Others..... And Her

Maybe I Love You...

Skip to lunch

"Hurry up, Jiyeon-ah! I wanna eat already!~ I'm starving!!!!" Jinyoung oppa said pulling my arm. 

"Oppa, you had 2 bags of chips and a soda already. And that was last period. How can you be hungry??" I asked him while stifling a laugh. 

"Hmph, don't judge me," he said pouting. I love this guy.

I pinched his cheeks and said, "Aigoo, our Jinyoungie oppa is so cute." 

He pushed my hands away and said, "Yah, that hurts!" He was rubbing his cheeks with look on his face. I laughed because I didn't even pinch him that hard.

I took his hand and dragged him along, "Come on, oppa. Let's go eat." he lit up and ended up pulling me to the cafeteria. Aigoo my oppa.

Jinyoung's POV:

She's holding my hand. I mean she's done it before and every time my heart manages to start racing. Oh Jiyeon, when will you realize my feelings for you?...

No One's POV:

Jiyeon and Jinyoung walked into the cafeteria, only to be met by Jiyeon's "fanboys" who "fell in love with her" after hearing her sing. Jiyeon blushed at all the attention she was getting and thanked all the guys that were there, while Jinyoung just stood there with jealousy in his eyes. Why does she have to be popular with so many guys?? he thought to himself. 

After all of her fanboys left Jiyeon and Jinyoung walked around to find a table. They were walking around when Youngmin spotted them. He stood up and walked up to them. Jiyeon saw him and waved at him. "Annyeong," she said with a bit of unnecessary aegyo in her voice. 

"Hehe, annyeong. You guys have anywhere to sit?" he asked with a smile. Jiyeon just shook her head. Youngmin saw this and said, "Why don't you guys come sit with me and my friends?"

"Really? We wouldn't be intruding would we?" Jiyeon said surprised. 

Youngmin shook his head. "Nahh, they won't mind. My friends are nice. Come on." And the three of them walked together to the kingka and queenka table.

Jiyeon's POV:

Yay! I get to sit with Youngmin~ I hope his friends are nice like he said. We got there and I saw 5 guys and 7 girls there. Wow, a lot of people. Youngmin said, "These are my friends. The guys and I are known as Boyfriend. That's my younger twin, Kwangmin, and the rest are Minwoo, Jeongmin hyung, Hyunseong hyung, and Donghyun hyung. The girls over there are APINK. That's Chorong noona, Bomi noona, Eunji noona, Yookyung, Namjoo, Hayoung, and my girlfriend Naeun." 

WAIT! DID HE SAY GIRLFRIEND?!?!?! T^T Awwwww my heart just broke into a million pieces. I guess I have no chance now.... But I just met today. Why am I feeling this way??

I faked a smile and said, "Annyeong, everyone. I'm Oh Jiyeon and this is my best friend, Jung Jinyoung." 

"Annyeong," Jinyoung oppa said with a smile. 

"Wahhh, she's so cute!" the Minwoo guy said, giving me an adorable eye smile. I blushed at his comment. 

"Yah, Minwoo, don't scare her," Youngmin said, "Sit wherever you want." He patted my shoulder and went to sit next to his.... girlfriend. I just nodded. I can't let her get to me. I'll just hang out with the other guys. 

"Oohhh, Jiyeon-sshi! Sit next to me!!" Minwoo said waving his arms up and down. Can this boy get any cuter? ^^

I smiled and said, "Arasso." I went over to sit between Minwoo and Kwangmin, while Jinyoung oppa sat with Donghyun and Jeongmin. He really does look like Youngmin, except his hair is black. 

"So Jiyeon-sshi, how old are you and Jinyoung?" Minwoo said while eating his kimbab. 

"I'm 16. Jinyoung oppa is 17," I said with a smile. Then suddenly Minwoo pumped his fist in the air and had a super happy look on his face. Ummm, ok?

"Yay! We're the same age~ Well, you, me, and the twins. Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung are 18. Jeongmin hyung is the same age as Jinyoung hyung," he said, calming down. I nodded.

"What about APINK?" I asked referring to the girls. 

"Well, Chorong noona is the same age as Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung. Bomi noona and Eunji noona are the same age as Jeongmin hyung and Jinyoung hyung. Naeun, Yookyung, and Namjoo are the same age as us. And Hayoungie is one year younger than us," Minwoo explained pointing to each of the girls. I nodded again.

"So, since we're the same age, you wanna drop the formalities?" Minwoo said smiling at me.

"Sure, fine with me," I said smiling. 

Minwoo laughed and pinched my cheeks, "Aigoo, so cute!" I took his hands off me and pouted. 

"Yahh, stop it," I said rubbing my cheeks.

"Haha, arasso," Minwoo said laughing. I guess Youngmin having a girlfriend isn't that bad. I can just hang out with the rest of the guys. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

crappy chapter, i know >.<

just so you guys are clear the ages in here are fake. its just for the story. 

ok then please comment and subscribe <3