You Really Are Something....

Maybe I Love You...

Youngmin's POV:

I was talking to Naeun when our teacher walked in. 

He bowed to everyone and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, I am your dance teacher, Jang Woohyuk. Today I will be observing all of your dances to see how good each of you are. I will put on the music randomly. Good dancers need to be able to adapt to any kind of music. I will call you up one by one so be ready. First up is..... Oh Jiyeon." 

Whoa she's in this class, too?? How come I didn't see her? I looked around and I saw her looking really nervous. Bomi noona and Chorong noona gave her a fighting and she walked up slowly. I saw her take a deep breath as our teacher the music. I wonder how good she is. Maybe she can dance as well as she sings.

Teen Top's "Don't Spray Perfume" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVBaQ0186U) came on and she changed as soon as the first beat hit. Whoa.... This small, cute girl turned into a powerful dancer in a blink of an eye. Wasn't expecting that.... She freestyled for most of the song, but it all matched up perfectly. Every move was hit with such precision. Her dancing was powerful, yet graceful at the same time. y, yet reserved. Serious, yet somewhat playful. It was.... perfect. She's perfect~

WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?! I've only known her for one day. Plus I already have a grilfriend. Naeun. Yes, Naeun. She is my girlfriend, NOT Jiyeon. I'm just saying things. NO I didn't say that! I never said that. Well, all that stuff I said about her dancing was true, but I DID NOT say that last part. That's right, I'm just imagining things. I DID NOT SAY IT.

She finished dancing and everyone clapped for her. I did, too. I mean, she was seriously good. 

"That was very impressive, Jiyeon," Woohyuk seongsangnim said smiling at her, "I have to say I was quite shocked. Very good. You may go back to your seat."

"Ne~" she said with a smile. She walked back to her seat and gave Bomi noona and Chorong noona high fives. She was smiling and she looked really cute. :) FROM A FRIENDLY POINT OF VIEW. JUST.A.FRIEND. 

Jiyeon's POV:

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah, I didn't know you could dance, too! You were really amazing," Bomi unnie said with a smile.

"Yeah, You were daebak!" Chorong unnie said giving me a thumbs up. 

I smiled and said, "Komawo, unnies~ I'm just glad I didn't mess up." We all laughed. I then turned my attention back to the front. I wonder who's next.

"Hmm.... Jo Youngmin, you're up next." Wahh, it's Youngmin's turn. This will be interesting. 

"Let's Get It Started" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-rz2RdGAQ) came on and he started dancing. I have to admit he's really good. His moves are so precise. And he looks so calm when he dances. It's like he's in his own world. The song finished and he finshed with a charming smile that would make anyone faint. 

"Very good, Youngmin. You may sit back down." He nodded and walked back to be greeted by a hug from Naeun. No, I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous because I don't like him. That's right. I don't like him. In your face, Jo Youngmin. :P

The whole class period passed by really fast. I found out that Kwangmin and Minwoo can dance, too. As well as the APINK members. Well I'm not that surprised though. They had to be popular for another reason besides them being good looking. Me, APINK, Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin walked out together after class and we all agreed to go hang out some time in the future. Then we all dispersed since it was free period. APINK were going outside for some air. Boyfriend was meeting in the practice room. Jinyoung oppa made some friends, a group called B1A4, and went to hang out with them. Me? I guess I'll wander around for a little bit until I find somewhere.

I was walking around when I came across a room that had the sign "Music room" on the front. I wonder what's in here. I opened the door and saw all sorts of instruments scattered around the room. And it was empty, too. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I walked around and put my bag down on the floor while scannning the room. The thing that caught my eye was the grand piano in the center of the room. I walked over to it and ran my fingers over the keys. I sat down on the seat as I placed my fingers on the piano. After that the notes just came naturally. 

Youngmin's POV:

I was walking back to the practice room when I heard some sound coming from the music room. Hmm, that's weird. No one goes in there. I cracked open the door and I saw a girl in there playing the piano. And she was good. She was playing "Wedding Dress" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7M9UAPHmIM) and she was singing along. Hmm, her voice sounds familiar. Whatever. I just paid attention as she seemed to be in her own world. She was so into it. It was so mesmerizing. I have to admit it made my heart flutter for a second.

She finished and I saw her stand up. That was my cue to close the door and hide before she sees me. Yeah, cuz I'm ninja like that :3 hehehe. Anyways~ I went and hid behind a locker. I saw the door open and the girl walked out. She turned my way and I saw that the girl was....

JIYEON?! THAT GIRL THAT WAS PLAYING AND SINGING REALLY GOOD WAS HER?! THE ONE THAT I CALLED MESMERIZING?! THE ONE THAT MADE MY HEART FLUTTER?! JIYEON?! OH JIYEON?!?!

My eyes widened as I saw her walked away while humming to herself. When she was out of sight I came out from my hiding spot and walked towards the practice room again. I was still in shock though.

Oh Jiyeon, you really are something......