Goodbye..... For Now

Maybe I Love You...

Skip a few days

Jiyeon's POV:

It's been a few days since the performance and I still haven't called Mr. Park. I'm playing with the card in my hands. Should I call him? I mean like Youngmin oppa said, this is a once in a lifetime chance. I should say yes, but something is holding me back. The fear of not being able to see Youngmin oppa, the fear of not being good enough, the fear of not being able to make it in the entertainment world. All of these thoughts were running around in my head. I admit I'm excited and super happy that I got this opportunity, but I'm scared at the same time. My family knows about it and they said I should go for it too. APINK, Boyfriend, and B1A4 said I should go for it too. Aish, molla.

I picked up my phone and called Youngmin oppa. After two rings he picked up. "Annyeong, baby~" he sang into the phone.

"Annyeong, oppa. Are you busy?" 

"Hmm, ani, I don't think so. What's up?"

"Can you come over? I need someone to talk to," I said looking at the business card in my hand.

"Arasso, I'll be there in a bit." Then he hung up. I sighed and put my phone down. This might be one of the last times I see you, oppa.

After about ten minutes Youngmin oppa got to my house. We went to the living room and I slumped down on the couch. He chuckled at my appearance. "Someone mus be tired from all that thinking," he said sitting next to me.

I groaned. "Ughh, you have no idea!" I lay my head down on his lap and he played with my hair. "I don't know what to do, oppa. I'm so confused."

"About what?" I sighed.

"Everything. The SM thing. My fear of not being good enough. My fear of not succeeding. My fear of.... leaving you." He just stayed slient and continued to play with my hair. "I should accept the offer, but all of these things are holding me back."

"You know, you really are something, Oh Jiyeon." I turned and looked at him. He just looked down at me. "You got the opportunity of a life time and you're letting all of that stop you?" I sat back up and looked at him.

"What do you mean, oppa?"

"You got scouted by THE SM Entertainment. You know how hard that is? You're super talented. You're like a prodigy, for crying out loud! And I'm not letting you say no to this," he said looking me straight in the eye. I sighed. He smiled and picked up my phone and the business card. He gave them to me and said, "Now, Oh Jiyeon-sshi, I think you have a call to make."

Skip a few days

"Aigoo! Well that's the last one, Jiyeon-ah," Youngmin oppa said closing the trunk to Junho oppa's car. I nodded. I looked back at my empty house. It looks so sad now that I'm leaving. That's right. I called Mr. Park and accepted his offer into SM. He told me I had to stay in a dorm so that it would be easier to get to practice. Of course I hesitated, but Youngmin oppa pushed me to say yes. He also told me that I would be practicing everyday so I will barely have a break. Again I hesitated, but eventually said yes because of a certain person.

I sighed. "I'm gonna miss this place. I'm gonna miss you guys too," I said turning to APINK, Boyfriend, and B1A4. They all had obvious tears in their eyes. APINK was letting it all out, but the guys were holding it back. I started to tear up too as I hugged each and everyone of them. 

"Yah, you better text us and call us and video chat us and man I'm gonna miss your little , dongseng-ah!" Bomi unnie said hugging me tightly. I hugged her back. Then APINK surrounded me and it was huge group hug.

"I'm gonna miss you so much! I promise I'll keep in contact with you guys." They stepped to side and B1A4 was standing in front of me. They just looked at me with teary eyes. Then Jinyoung oppa came forward and rashly embraced me. I could feel my shirt getting wet. He was crying. I hugged him back. I tried my best to hold back my tears. He let go of me and looked at me. 

"I'm gonna miss you, Jiyeon-ah. Don't forget to stay in contact with us okay?" he said holding my shoulders. I nodded and gave him one last hug. He stepped aside and the rest of B1A4 gave me a big group hug. Even though I don't know them that well they're like brothers to me. 

After B1A4 finished with me I was confronted with Boyfriend. Minwoo and Jeongmin oppa were already bawling. The others were all keeping it in. I hugged all of them separately and they all said something different to me.

"Jiyeon-ah, don't forget to eat healthy, stay in shape, and call us anytime you can," Donghyun oppa said being the leader he was.

"Yah, I feel like I'm sending off my child. Don't forget about us, arasso?" Hyunseong oppa said hugging me tightly.

"J-jiyeon-ah, I-i'm gonna m-miss you s-sooo much! D-don't forget.... the m-mirror and bubble g-gum are y-your best friends!" Jeongmin oppa stuttered between his sobs.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot, Jiyeon-ah. You were my first love. And don't worry I'll make sure Youngmin stays in line," Kwangmin said winking at me. 

"Yah! Y-you better not f-forget about u-us and OMG I'M GONNA FREAKIN MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Minwoo sobbed into my arms. I made promises to all of them and hugged them one last time.

Then I face Youngmin oppa. That's when I lost it. I cried on his chest and he hugged me tightly as I let it all out. He let go of the hug and looked me in the eyes. "This isn't goodbye, baby. We'll see each other again. I promise."

"Oppa...." He grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We kissed like we were the only people on this planet. Nothing else mattered. After a minute or so we reluctantly pulled away from each other and looked at each other. He had tears in his eyes too. I hugged him one last time before going into the car.

"You ready?" Junho oppa said starting the engine. I nodded. He started to drive off. I looked back and saw everyone waving at me. I waved back, but then something caught my eye. Youngmin oppa was running after the car. I stuck my head out the window and looked at him.

"OH JIYEON! SARANGHAE!!!" he yelled stopping in his tracks. 

I smiled through my tears and yelled back, "I LOVE YOU TOO, OPPA!" I waved to him and the rest of the gang. I sighed. 

Goodbye....... for now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it but here is the sequel if you guys want to read it :)

link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67993

I hope you guys liked this story and will support the sequel as well :)

Thank you again for reading <3

~PPYONG~