No! I'm Not Going!

Maybe I Love You...

Jiyeon's POV:

Youngmin oppa slept over last night since he stayed late. Don't get any ideas, we didn't do anything. We woke up and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Youngmin oppa insisted on making breakfast. I tried to negotiate with him, but he won't budge. I just gave up and let him cook. He looked really cute wearing my pink apron. I always found it charming when a guy does stuff like this. He turned around and caught me staring at him. "What are you looking at?" he said laughing.

"Nothing~" I sang out while giggling, "Just looking at how handsome my boyfriend is while cooking." He laughed too.

"When is your boyfriend not handsome?"

"Yah, when did you get so cocky?" I said raising an eyebrow at him. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to cooking. I giggled at his cuteness. Just then the door bell rang. "I'll get it. You just stay here and cook, oppa," I said getting up. 

I walked over to the front door and opened it. When I did my eyes widened from shock. In front of me were the people I least expected to see. My parents and my older brother. "Annyeong, Jiyeon-ah," my brother said waving at me.

"Hey, baby, who was at the-" Youngmin oppa froze when he saw my parents. 

"Sweetheart, who is that boy?" my mom said eyeing Youngmin oppa. 

"Umm, he's my boyfriend," I said pointing at him. I turned to Youngmin oppa and said, "Oppa. meet.... my family."

No One's POV:

Jiyeon took her family and Youngmin into the living room to talk. Youngmin and Jiyeon sat on the small couch while her family sat on the big couch. The atmosphere was really awkward, especially for Youngmin. He didn't expect to meet her parents like this.

Jiyeon coughed to break the silence and said, "So what are you guys doing here? I thought you were still in Japan."

"What we can't surprise our only daughter?" her dad said laughing. 

"Aniya!" Jiyeon said shaking her hands, "It's just you guys usually call us before you come and visit. I would've made you some food if you did."

"Yah, don't tire yourself out. And aren't you going to introduce us to your boyfriend over there?" her brother said nodding at Youngmin.

"Oh yeah, umm, this is my boyfriend Jo Youngmin." 

Youngmin stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jo Youngmin imnida. I'm sorry our meeting was so sudden."

"Ehh sit down, son. It's fine. And don't be so stiff. You look like a rock standing there like that," Jiyeon's dad said to loosen up Youngmin. Youngmin laughed and sat back down.

"Oppa, this is my mom, my dad, and my oppa, Junho," Jiyeon said pointing at each member of her family. 

"Aigoo, he's so handsome!" Jiyeon's mother squealed clasping her hands together, "Jiyeon-ah you got a good one." She winked at Jiyeon and she blushed.

"Omma~" Jiyeon said pouting. He mom laughed. 

"Arasso, I'll stop. But, sweetheart, we have something to talk to you about." JIyeon looked up and saw her parents looking at her smiling. Youngmin felt awkward just sitting there as he played with his fingers.

"Umm, I'll leave if you want to talk to Jiyeon alone," Youngmin said pointing towards the kitchen.

"Oh no need, son. You can stay here. We only need to talk to her about a small matter then we'll leave," Jiyeon's dad said, ushering Youngmin to stay seated. Youngmin just nodded and remained silent. 

"Omma, Appa, what is it?" Jiyeon asked cuirously.

"We want you..... to come to Japan with us!" Jiyeon's mom said happily. Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock. Youngmin was shocked too as he stared at Jiyeon. He wanted to in, however he remained quiet out of respect. Was she hearing things correctly? Did her mom just say she wants her to move to Japan?

"M-mwoh?"

"You heard us, Jiyeon-ah. We want you to move to Japan with us. We already have a great arts school picked out for you and an apartment for you to live in and-"

"Andwae! I'm not going," Jiyeon said sternly. Her parents and brother stared at her with big eyes. Jiyeon wasn't the type to talk back to them. "I'm not going to Japan. I like it here. I like my school here. And I want to stay here. With Youngmin oppa," she said sternly.

"Sweety, you don't understand. Japan is a great place! You can go there and continue your studies at the arts school there," her mom said sweetly.

"Geurae, Jiyeon-ah. Come with us. You'll love it there," Junho said trying to convince his dongseng.

However Jiyeon resisted and shook her head. "I'm not going. I'm staying here." Her parents sighed.

"But sweetheart-"

"I said I'm not going!" Jiyeon yelled getting up from her seat, "Do you not see how happy I am here? How can you even think of taking me to Japan? When you guys left I told you I wanted to stay here and I said that for a reason. I'm not going to Japan and that's final!" Then she stomped her way upstairs and went to her room. Youngmin stood up and looked at his retreating girlfriend. Jiyeon's family just sighed. 

Youngmin turned to them and bowed. "I'm sorry about that. I'll go up and talk to her."

"Geurae, you do that son. We better get going anyways. Have Jiyeon contact us when she calms down," Jiyeon's dad said patting Youngmin's shoulder. Youngmin nodded and showed them the door. Then he made his way upstairs and to Jiyeon's room. He opened the door to find a crying Jiyeon laying down on her bed. It broke Youngmin's heart to see his girlfriend crying, but he understood why she was crying. He sat down next to her and rubbed her back. 

"Shh, it's okay. Just let it all out," he said calming her down. Then she jumped on him and wrapped her arms around his waist and cried on his chest. Youngmin just returned the hug and let her cry it all out.

"Oppa.... I don't want to go...."