Let Me Show You

Maybe I Love You...

No One's POV:

Jiyeon was still crying on Youngmin's chest and he didn't say anything. He just hugged her and let her cry it all out. After about 20 minutes Jiyeon finally stopped crying. She sat back up and Youngmin helped her wipe off the left over tears from her face. Her face was red and puffy, but in Youngmin's eyes she was still the most beautiful girl in the world. "You okay now?" Youngmin said patting her shoulder. Jiyeon just nodded.

"Why would they want to do this to me all of a sudden?" Jiyeon asked looking at the floor, "Don't they see how happy I am here?" Youngmin just sighed.

"I don't know, but they're only doing this for your own good. Maybe they miss you. Or maybe the arts school over there is better than the one here. Or maybe they just want you to stay close to them. Or maybe-"

"But Japan doesn't have you, oppa," Jiyeon said looking at him with sad eyes. Youngmin sighed and hugged her tightly.

"It's okay.... I might not be able to be with you in person, but I'm always with you in here," he said pointing to her heart. 

"But still.... it's not the same." Jiyeon snuggled into Youngmin and he hugged her even tighter. Just then he got an idea.

"I got it!" he said letting go of the hug. Jiyeon just sat back up and looked at him confused.

"Got what, oppa?" 

"Let's show your parents how happy you are," he said smiling.

"How do I do that?"

"With the end-of-the-year performance. You're at your happiest when you're on stage. Invite your parents to come and then show them everything that you got. And if you get scouted, which you will, that will be even better," Youngmin said holding her shoulders. Jiyeon thought about it for a second, then she smiled.

"You're right, oppa. But if I'm going to give it my all then I have to practice twice as hard."

Youngmin smiled and said, "Dont' worry. I'll be by your side every step of the way." Jiyeon smiled back.

"Komawo, oppa."

"Now... let's call your parents."

For the next couple weeks everyone was practicing for the big performance, but Jiyeon was practicing twice as hard. But she was getting support from APINK, Boyfriend, B1A4, and Jinyoung. Youngmin kept his promise and was with her every step of the way. He brought her food and water during her practices and helped her perfect her routine. 

Jiyeon's POV:

I collapsed against the mirror of the practice room. I leaned against in as the cold glass hit my skin. It was so refreshing. Then Youngmin oppa walked into the room with my food and water. He brought me kimbab and dumplings today. He smiled at my tired state and walked towards me. He set the food next to me and I stuffed it down my mouth since I was starving from practice. I heard him laugh and I looked at him with my mouth full of food.

"Yah, you're going to choke if you eat like that," he said wiping off a piece of rice from my face. I swallowed the kimbab and looked at him.

"Oppa, if you were practicing as much as me you would be hungry too. You know very well that I'm practicing twice as hard as anyone else in this school." He laughed again.

"I know, I know. Now eat your food, SLOWLY. I don't want my baby to choke." I nodded and continued to eat. 

"So how are you and Boyfriend doing, oppa?" I asked drinking my water.

"We're doing good. We have the song ready and we're just perfecting the choreography now." I just nodded. I had a lot on my mind. What if my parents still take me to Japan? What if I don't get scouted? What if..... I never see Youngmin oppa again?.... "What are you thinking about, baby?" 

"Oh, nothing," I said looking down at my food.

"That doesn't sound like nothing. Come on, you can tell me."

I sighed. "Oppa, what if I can't convince them? What if I still have to go to Japan? What if... I never see you again?" He sighed and put his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder snuggled in close to him.

"You'll do great, Jiyeon-ah. And even if you go to Japan, I'll come after you. Nothing is going to separate us." I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"Really, oppa? You would really follow me all the way to Japan?" He nodded and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed him back and he pulled away.

"Even if you went to the moon, I would follow you." I smiled and hugged him. Oppa's the best~