It's Now.... Or Never.....

Maybe I Love You...

Jiyeon's POV:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M PANICKING SOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!! Today is the day of the performance. The day I've been practicing my off for. The day that decides where I go in my future. Breathe, Jiyeon-ah. Hwaiting!

I was pacing back in forth in my dressing room and warming up my vocal chords to relax myself. Just then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said while pacing.

"Hey there, beautiful," Youngmin oppa said walking in with a bouquet of flowers. I turned to him and smiled. I went up to him and gave him a hug. He let me go and spun me around while holding my hand. "Wahh, I better watch out. My beautiful girlfriend might get taken away from me today."

(This is what Jiyeon looks like for those who are wondering) L_p0017349099.jpg

I laughed. "Thanks for coming, oppa. I'm soo nervous," I said holding his hands. He just laughed.

"You'll be fine. You always are." Then he leaned down and gave me a kiss. I gladly kissing him back. 

"Hey, Jiyeon-ah, good- WOAHH!" We pulled away from each other and saw Minwoo standing at the door with Boyfriend and APINK. He, well all of them, had a stunned look on his face. "U-umm, Just wanted to say good luck," he said avoiding eye contact with me. I laughed.

"Come on in guys," I said gesturing them inside. They all smiled and came in. APINK gave me hugs and wished me luck. All of the Boyfriend members gave me flowers and hugs. 

Just then we heard a knock at the door. "Got any room for 5 more?" Jinyoung oppa said while B1A4 smiled and waved at me. I laughed and told them to come on in. They gave me flowers, candy, and hugs. I thanked all of them for coming and they all left to go to their respective dressing rooms. I paced a little more and stretched so that I could relax. Then I heard my door open. I turned around and saw Youngmin oppa standing there again. 

"Oh, oppa, I thought you left."

"Yeah, but I forgot one thing." I leaned my head to the side.

"What did you forget?" He smiled and walked over to me. He put his hands on both sides of my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. 

He pulled away and smiled at me. "Good luck, baby."

I smiled. "You too, oppa." He gave me one last good luck peck and left the room. I was a lot more relaxed now. I smiled and walked towards the mirror. I did last minute touch-ups on my makeup and checked my outfit one last time. I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "Go and wow them, Oh Jiyeon. Hwaiting!" I stepped out of my dressing room and I saw Boyfriend getting off of the stage. They all gave me "good lucks" and hugs. Youngmin winked at me and gave me a small hug. 

"Okay, now all of you folks are in for a great performance. Here's our very own Oh Jiyeon!" the MC said pointing in my direction. I took a deep breath and stepped onto the stage. I looked out at the audience and saw my family smiling at me. I smiled back and took my seat at the piano. 

Okay, this is it...... It's now... or never.....