Deal?

Maybe I Love You...

Jinyoung's POV:

Jiyeon's been avoiding me for a while now. Tch, stupid girl. Making me fall for her and rejecting me for another guy. "Love is about letting the other person be happy BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Happy my . If she can't be happy with me then she can't be happy with anyone else. I heard news spreading around the school that Youngmin's ex is back in town. Maybe she can help me. I heard she's trying to break them up too, so everything works out perfectly.

Now I just need to find her. I walked around the school to find anyone that could help me. I turned a corner and saw a scene that tore me apart. Jiyeon and Youngmin were being all sweet with each other. He was leaning her against a locker and she was smling sweetly at him. Then they shared a kiss right in front of me. Aish, Oh Jiyeon, are you stupid or something? You're supposed to be with me, not him. I shook my head and walked away, trying to forget the scene that just occured right in front of me. She will be mine anyways, so I have to be patient.

I was walking down the hall when I heard some girls talking. "Yah, did you hear about Youngmin sunbae's ex-girlfriend? I heard she's back from the States to take him back." one girl said.

"Tch, so desparate. She's the one that cheated on him. The news was huge when they broke up. I don't know why she would come back."

"And why would he go back to her? He hates her now. Plus he's in a relationship with Jiyeon sunbae. He's completely fallen for her!"

I walked over to them and they bowed to me. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jinyoung sunbae," they greeted in unison. 

"You guys were talking about Youngmin's ex-girlfriend right? Jo Youngmin?" They nodded in response. I leaned in closer and said in a hushed tone, "Can you tell me about her?"

Hyemi's POV:

Aish, that Jiyeon girl! Aish! She just puts me in a bad mood. So what if I cheated on Youngmin oppa? That was 2 years ago. Things change. And I know he still loves me. He told me that a million times when we were dating. And I love him too. I don't care what anyone says about us. He's meant to be with me. Me and no one else!

Just then I got a text from an unknown number. Mwohya? Who can get my number? I opened the text and it said: I heard of your little plan and I want in. 

I texted back: What plan and who the heck are you? How did you get my number?

A minute later I got a reply. Your plan of breaking up Youngmin and Jiyeon. You don't need to know who I am.... yet. And I have my sources.

Mwohya? This person is really creepy. You're kinda creepy, but if you want to break them up too then by all means, join me. It will make my job a whole lot easier.

I'm glad you see things positively. Don't worry, I'll show myself to you when the time is right. I really wonder who this guy is.

Okay then, but can you at least give me your name and your reason for wanting to break them up? I don't really care. I'm just curious.

Jinyoung. And I like Jiyeon. Simple as that. Tch who would like an ugly like her? This boy really has bad taste.

Well then Jinyoung-sshi, I guess we have ourselves a deal. Looks like less work for me.

Great. Looks like we're in business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a little shorter than my other ones but ehh i tried :)

Please comment and subscribe <3