Boyfriend To The Rescue

Maybe I Love You...

 

Youngmin’s POV:

After 20 minutes of driving, we finally got to the warehouse. I saw a couple guys standing guard outside the door. The other guys saw them too. We got out of the van without making any sounds. We hid behind some bushes and looked at the guys. “Okay, so what now? How are we going to get past those guys?” Minwoo said a little bit too loud.

That earned him a “shh” and a smack in the back of the head from Kwangmin and Jeongmin hyung. “Okay, guys let’s think for a second,” Donghyun hyung said being the leader he is, “We’re Boyfriend, kingkas of Seoul Academy of Fine Arts. And we’re all trained black belts in martial arts and we have some baseball bats in the trunk. So what do we do?” We all smirked.

“Let’s go kick some bad guy ,” Hyunseong hyung said cracking his knuckles. We all nodded and proceeded quietly towards the entrance.

We were close enough to get a good look at the guys, but we were hidden enough so that they couldn’t see us. Hyunseong hyung and Jeongmin hyung were on the other side of the entrance while the rest of us were on this side. They rustled the bushed a little bit on their side, but it was enough for the guards to hear and walk towards there. Me, Kwangmin, Minwoo, and Donghyun hyung snuck up behind the guards with our baseball bats and whacked everyone one of the guards out cold. We all high fived each other and proceeded inside the building.

When we got inside I saw some guys gathered around a table. They all had guns. “Guys, be careful. They got guns,” I whispered to the guys. They all nodded in response.

“So how are we going to get past- wait a second. Isn’t that….. Hyemi?!” Kwangmin whispered pointing towards the table. I looked at where he was pointing and sure enough, he was right. Hyemi came out of a room and locked the door behind her. That must be where she’s keeping Jiyeon. And if Jiyeon is in there then…. So is Jinyoung hyung!

“Aish, I should’ve known that she was behind this too,” I said ruffling my hair.  Is she that desperate?! “Okay guys, here’s what we do. Donghyun hyung, Jeongmin hyung, and Hyunseong hyung go on that side of the warehouse. You guys create some kind of distraction like we did outside. When they get close to you then take the bats and knock them out. We three will take care of the rest of the guys. And when all of the guys are knocked out we’ll go for Hyemi. Sound good?” They all nodded and we all did a small Fighting! together. “Okay guys, time to save my girlfriend.”

No One’s POV:

Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin proceeded to the other side of the building, trying not to be seen, while the three maknaes remained in their previous position. The three hyungs reached the other side safely and gave a sign to the others. Youngmin nodded indicating that the plan would start now.

Donghyun started by pushing down a box, causing a lot of noise. The guards noticed this and three out of the six that were there went to check things out. Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin got into position to hit their targets. When the guards got close enough they were all knocked out within seconds. The other three saw this and ran towards them. They were knocked out also. “Yah! Whoever you are you better come out right now!” Hyemi screamed in their direction. But before she could react Youngmin came up from behind her and put her in a head lock.

“And why don’t you tell us why we shouldn’t turn you into the police?” Hyemi was scared as she turned around to see all of Boyfriend with baseball bats ready to hit her.

“O-oppa, w-what are you doing here?” Hyemi said shaking.

“Don’t you oppa me. Tell me where Jiyeon is before I knock you out cold!” Youngmin screamed in her face.

“Why do you even like that ?! She’s just some faker! I know you still love me oppa and I won’t stop until you’re mine!” she yelled in his face.

“Jiyeon isn’t a !” Minwoo yelled at her, “Don’t you dare talk about her like that!” His cute, innocent image just turned into a tough and scary one. Hyemi was taken back and backed up a little bit. But she bumped into Donghyun and Hyunseong who suddenly appeared behind her.

“I don’t think so, little lady,” Donghyun said hitting his hand with the baseball bat. She backed up again, but ended up going into Kwangmin and Jeongmin. She was now surrounded on all sides by Boyfriend.

Then they heard someone yell from the room, "SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP ME!!" followed by a slap.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!" 

"That's Jiyeon and Jinyoung hyung!" Youngmin yelled, "Donghyun hyung, keep Hyemi here. Hyunseong hyung, go outside and wait for APINK. The rest of you guys come with me!" Then the four guys ran towards the room. Youngmin used his baseball bat to break the doorknob and bust the door down. 

Jiyeon's POV:

Jinyoung oppa was kissing down my body and ripping off my clothes one by one. Tears streamed down my face as I lay there helpless. Jinyoung oppa was violating me and I couldn't do anything about it. I was being touched all over and I felt like dying. Just then I heard banging on the door and the door suddenly swung open. 

I saw through my tear filled eyes Youngmin oppa, Kwangmin, Minwoo, and Jeongmin oppa. Jinyoung oppa turned around and saw them. He got off me and ran towards the guys. But before he could touch them Youngmin oppa used a baseball bat to knock him out cold. Then he ran towards me and untied the ropes. Once he was done he gave me in jacket and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and cried on his chest. "Shh, it's okay. I'm here now. You're going to be alright," he said kissing my forehead.

Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Jeongmin oppa came up to me and hugged me too. I thanked all of them and they led me out of the room. When we got out of there I saw Donghyun oppa holding down Hyemi. She saw me and glared at me. 

After a couple minutes APINK arrived with the police and they arrested Hyemi, Jinyoung oppa, and all of their workers. I felt kind of bad since Jinyoung oppa was my best friend, but he derserved it. APINK ran up to me and they all gave me hugs. "Yah! Jiyeon-ah don't scare us like that ever again! We were all worried sick!" Bomi unnie yelled hugging me. 

"I know, unnie, I promise I won't." Then I walked up to Youngmin and he looked down at me.

"Komawo, oppa. For saving me." He smiled and hugged me.

"Of course Jiyeon-ah. As long as I'm alive you'll always be safe. I promise."