What Are You Doing Here??

Maybe I Love You...

Youngmin's POV:

Jiyeon-ah, I don't want to believe it...... but I think....... I .........like you.......

I don't want to believe it, but I think it's true. But what about Naeun? I really like her, too, and she's my girlfriend. Not Jiyeon. I'm getting all these new feelings with Jiyeon that I never felt before with Naeun. Is it wrong that I'm falling for another girl even though I have a girlfriend? Is it wrong to feel like this towards another person? Is it wrong to...... be in love?.....

Next Day

Jiyeon slept over at our house yesterday because it was too late for her to go home. Good thing it's the weekend so we don't have to go to school. I woke up first and I went downstairs to see if anyone else was awake. I smelled something really good coming from the kitchen. I walked in and saw Jiyeon cooking breakfast. She turned around and saw me.

"Good morning~" she beamed at me. 

"Morning," I replied cooly, "So what's for breakfast?"

"Kimchi chigae, rice, and dumplings. I went shopping this morning while you guys were still asleep," she said with her back to me.

I felt thankful. I mean she's making all this stuff for us. "You know, you didn't need to do all this. You could've just waited for the rest of us to wake up and we could've made something." I felt kind of sorry for her.

"Nahh, I like cooking and it's no problem for me. Plus you guys took care of me last night so this is like my 'thank you' to you guys," she said smiling at me. I just nodded and smiled back. This girl... she's pretty, funny, and kind. No wonder I'm starting to fall for her.

"Okay then, but do you need any help? I can do something for you." 

"No, I'm almost done anyways. You can just go and wake up the others for me and get them all down here." I nodded and went back upstairs to wake up the guys. I went into my room to wake up Kwangmin first since he was the easiest to wake up. He woke up pretty quickly so I went to Minwoo and Jeongmin hyung's room. Minwoo kicked me when I tried to wake him up and Jeongmin hyung hugged me thinking I was a pillow. It took me a while to wake them up. Then I went to Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung's room. Both of them whacked me with pillows like 10 times each. But once they heard the word 'food' they were running like mad men downstairs. 

When I got downstairs I saw everyone gathered on the floor around the living room table. Jiyeon was bringing out the last of the food and the guys just eyed it hungrily. I sat down the same time she did. The seating went like this: Me, Jiyeon, then Kwangmin on one side, Minwoo and Jeongmin hyung on the other side, and Donghyun hyung and Hyunseong hyung on the two ends. 

"Wahh, Jiyeon-ah, did you really make all this? It's REALLY good," Minwoo said stuffing food down his mouth. Jeongmin hyung smiled and gave her a thumbs up. 

"Yeah, Jiyeon-ah this is really good. Where did you learn how to cook like this?" Kwangmin asked while eating. 

"My mom taught me. She taught me a lot while I was little and before she and the rest of my family left for Japan. I didn't want to go so they let me stay here by myself," she explained while putting some rice in . She had some on the side of . I was about to wipe it away when...

"Jiyeon-ah, you have some rice on your face. I'll get it for you." Kwangmin already beat me to it. 

"Oh, komawo, Kwangmin-ah," she beamed at him. I felt kind of jealous that he got to her first. That smile was supposed to be for me.  Just then my phone vibrated in my pocket. I put down my chopsticks and checked it. I got a text from Naeun. It said 'Annyeong, baby~ ^^ I can't wait for our date later~ I'll meet you in the park in an hour ^^ Ppyong~' Oh yeah, I have a date with her today. I almost forgot. I finished my food a little bit quicker and went upstairs to get ready.

I went downstairs and said goodbye to the guys and Jiyeon. "Have fun with Naeun, Youngmin-ah~" she beamed at me. I smiled and waved at her. Her smiled made my heart flutter a little bit. I got out of there quickly so it wouldn't beat any faster. Focus, Youngmin-ah. You're going on a date with Naeun and you're going to have fun.

I saw her at the park and she gave me a hug a kiss on the cheek. I felt...... nothing. Sigh, this is going to be harder than I thought. 

"Youngmin-ah, let's go to Lotte World. Please~" she said giving me aegyo. I laughed and nodded. She started jumping up and down and grabbed my hand and we started to go to Lotte World. Geurae, I'm going to forget about Jiyeon and have fun with Naeun.

Jiyeon's POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Kwangmin came up to me.

"Jiyeon-ah, are you doing anything today?" he asked looking down at me.

I shook my head. "Ani, I don't think I am. Wae?" 

"Let's go to Lotte World!" he said with a smile. 

"Haha, why Lotte World?" I asked giggling at his goffy behavior.

"Well. I was supposed to go with the guys, but they all cancelled on me. So will you go with me?" he said putting his hands together and begging me. 

I laughed. "Sure, sounds fun." He beamed at me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door. This boy....

Jinyoung's POV:

Me and B1A4 are on our way to Lotte World right now. I tried to call Jiyeon to come with us, but she didn't pick up. She's probably busy or something. I was hoping to go with her though. I haven't hung out with her a lot these days. I was planning to confess soon, too. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

No One's POV:

Youngmin and Naeun, Kwangmin and Jiyeon, and Jinyoung and B1A4 all arrived at Lotte World, but they didn't see each other. Youngmin and Naeun went to play games. Kwangmin and Jiyeon went on rollercoasters. And Jinyoung and B1A4 went to get food. All of them were there all day, but they never saw each other until....

Youngmin's POV:

I was having a lot with Naeun. We got couple headbands and we played a lot of games. And I forgot about Jiyeon most of the time. I kind of wish that it was her I was with, but I'm still happy with Naeun. We were walking towards a cotton candy stand and I saw two really familiar people. They turned around and it was...... Kwangmin and Jiyeon?! What are they doing here?? TOGETHER?! Why can't she be with me???

"Jiyeon?! Kwangmin?!" I said making sure it was them. They looked up and looked just as surprised as I was.

"Youngmin??" Jiyeon said pointing at me, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm on my date with Naeun. What are you guys doing here?" I asked pointing at them. 

"We got bored so we came here," Kwangmin said slowly. 

Then a voice came from behind me. "Jiyeon? Kwangmin? Youngmin? Naeun?" I turned around and saw.... Jinyoung hyung?? Gosh, who else is here?

Jiyeon's POV:

Me and Kwangmin got cotton candy and we were about to go somewhere when we heard, "Jiyeon?! Kwangmin?!" We looked up and saw... Youngmin and Naeun?? 

"Youngmin? What are you doing here?" I asked pointing at him.

"I'm on my date with Naeun," he said pointing at her, "What are you guys doing here?" He directed his finger at me and Kwangmin.

"We got bored so we came here," he said slowly. I guess he was as shocked as I was. Then a voice came from behind Youngmin.

"Jiyeon? Kwangmin? Youngmin? Naeun?" I looked over and saw.... Jinyoung oppa??

Jinyoung's POV:

"Haha, nice joke hyung!" Gongchan patted me on the shoulder. Me and the guys were laughing too. 

"Hey let's get some cotton candy!" Sandeul said. We all agreed. I walked over and saw some familiar people. I saw a blonde guy with a girl standing next to him. Youngmin and Naeun?? Then I saw two other people. Jiyeon and Kwangmin??

"Jiyeon? Kwangmin? Youngmin? Naeun?" I said curiously. They all looked my way and I was right.

"Jinyoung oppa? What are you doing here?" Jiyeon said shocked. 

"I'm with B1A4. What are you guys doing here?" I didn't really care about Youngmin and Naeun. They were probably on a date. What I really wanted to know was why Jiyeon was with Kwangmin and not me.

"Kwangmin wanted to hang out so I said yes," she said pointing at Kwangmin. So she ignores me and hangs out with him???

"Oh, I see," I said disappointed. Why can't she be with me?? >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok this one is really crappy but i promise i'll make the next ones better :)

please comment and subscribe <3