You're Mine Now

Maybe I Love You...

Jinyoung's POV:

Aish, how long does it take a girl to plan out something? It's been a week already and she hasn't contacted me at all. She says she wants Youngmin back, but she's not acting like it. Just then my ringtone went off and I looked at the name on the screen. Lee Hyemi. Finally! It took her long enough. I picked up and said, "Yah, how long does it take to think of one plan? I thought you were good at this."

"Aish, don't get your in a twist! Sue me for making the plan perfect so nothing happens. Tch, you're an impatient boy aren't you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, what's the  plan?"

"Well, first......"

Jiyeon's POV:

Aish, I'm so bored! Youngmin oppa had to go somewhere with Kwangmin so I can't call him. Minwoo is visiting family. The rest of Boyfriend is going to some..... thing that apparently I can't know about. And APINK had to go practice for something. I'm all alone!~ 

I'm just laying down on my bed reading a book and I feel like screaming out of boredom. Maybe I should go out for a walk or something. Get some fresh air. Maybe some ice cream on the way too. I got off my lazy (with some difficulty) and changed out of my pajamas. I grabbed my bag, my wallet, and my cell phone before heading out. I locked the door behind me and walked down the street.

I got to the cafe a few blocks down and sat down. My friend, Junsu, who worked here greeted me. "Wahh, if it isn't Oh Jiyeon. Haven't seen you here in a while."

I smiled. "Annyeong oppa~"

"Ha, I see you still have that eye smile of yours," he said laughing, "So what will it be for today?"

"Just give me a hot chocolate, oppa." He smiled and nodded. 

"I'm on my break soon so I'll talk with you for a little bit." Then he disappeared behind the counter. I sat there looking out the window and I saw couples walking along the streets. I smiled at how sweet they looked. But something did catch my eye. Some guys were standing across the street looking kind of suspicious. It's probably nothing though. I turned away from the window and Junsu oppa came back with my drink.

"Komawo, oppa. So how have you been? I haven't talked to you in a while," I said sipping my hot chocolate. 

"I've been good. Just the same old, same old for me. But what about you young lady? I heard you got yourself a boyfriend," he said winking at me. I laughed. 

"Yah, oppa! Yes I did get myself a boyfriend. His name is Youngmin. Don't you scare him, oppa. I remember you used to scare my admirers at our old school," I said pouting. 

"Ehh, don't worry, I won't. This oppa," he said putting his hand on his chest, "has changed. And I only did that to protect you. You should be thanking me."

"Tch, still the same cocky Jung Junsu." He gasped and I stuck my tongue out at him. We both laughed.

"Oh yeah, what happened to Jinyoungie? I haven't heard from him in a while either." I froze a little bit at his name, but I kept my composure.

"Well, he's been good. Still the same old Jinyoung oppa." Pshh, what a big lie that was. Junsu oppa just nodded in response. He looked at his watch.

"Well, I guess I should get back to work. You should get going too. Before it gets too dark."

"Oh arasso. It was nice talking to to you oppa." I gave him a small hug and we said our goodbyes. I walked outside and went towards the park. I got there and I saw little kids playing in the playground. I smiled at how cute they were. I want to have kds when I grow up. Maybe with Youngmin oppa. Tch, our kids would probably be just as cute as him. Hehehe.

No One's POV:

Jiyeon sat down on a bench and looked up at the stars. Little did she know that Hyemi, Jinyoung, and their crew were watching her from a safe distance. "Yah, when are we going to do it? It's been 2 hours already," Jinyoung whispered to Hyemi.

"Yah, shut up. We have to wait for more people to leave. Just wait a little bit longer." Jinyoung sighed and remained quiet. 

After a good half hour the park was finally empty enough so that they could do something. "Okay, guys, time to move in," Hyemi said with a smirk.

Jiyeon's POV:

Wahh, it's so peaceful here. And the stars look so pretty. I was looking at the stars when I felt someone sit down next to me. I looked over to the other side and I saw Jinyoung oppa. My smile quickly faded away. I sighed. "What now, oppa?"

"Mwoh? A guy can't enjoy a quiet night in the park without being accused of something?" I rolled my eyes and stood up to walk away. He stood up and walked after me. "Yah, can't we talk a little bit?"

"No, I'm not talking to you oppa," I replied coldly.

"Tch, since when did you become such an ice princess?" I turned to face him. I saw an 'innocent' look on his face.

"Look, I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone, especially you oppa. Now just leave me so that I can go home in peace." I turned again, but he grabbed my wrist causing me to turn around again. "Yah, that hurts!"

"Jiyeon-ah, please talk to me. I miss you." I looked at him and yanked my hand out of his grip.

"Well I don't miss you oppa." Then he started to approach me. I backed away from him, but he kept walking towards me. "Y-yah, stop it! You're freaking me out."

"Come on, Jiyeon-ah give me a chance. I'll be the best boyfriend you ever had," he said still walking towards me. I was walking backwards now.

"Andwae, I'll never give you a chance." Then he suddenly stopped and smirked. I stopped too, but I felt something bad coming.

"Well, I guess that's too bad then," he said with a smirk. Next thing I new someone covered my face with a cloth and everything went black.

Youngmin's POV:

I'm at the arcade with Kwangmin now. I decided we needed some brotherly bonding time. We were in the middle of a game when my phone vibrated. I took out my phone and it was a text from Jiyeon. Better come get your precious girlfriend, Youngmin-ah. You don't want anything bad to happen to her.

Next thing I new I got a picture of Jiyeon passed out and tied to a bed. My eyes widened and I called Kwangmin over. He looked at the text and gasped. "Yah, we have to go save her!" he said grabbing my arm. I nodded. But before I could move my feet someone was calling me. It was Jiyeon's number. I picked up and growled into the phone, "Whoever you are, you better not lay a finger on Jiyeon."

The person on the other line chuckled. "Yah, is that anyway to talk to your hyung?"

"J-jinyoung hyung?!" Kwangmin's eyes widened as I said the name out loud.

"That's right Youngmin-ah. And about what you said, I can't make any promises. I mean, you know how pretty Jiyeon is and it's such a waste to just let her go." I was furious now.

"Yah, hyung when I find you I swear you're dead."

He laughed again. "Let's just see how long that takes you. Tick tock, Youngmin-ah." And the line went dead. 

Jiyeon-ah wait for me! Don't let him hurt you!