Chapter 4 (Moment)

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Lately Yuri's been thinking about what her and Yoonhui used to have. And there is nothing much that they got to do together. All the memory was only about her high school life. She wish she could have confess earlier, so that they could be together longer.

All she remember was the kiss on the cheek that Yoonhui gave her on the day she confess to Yoonhui and since then on, they never got the chance to see each other again.
 

"Yoonhui! Are we really not meant to be? Why you only teach me what love is and left me in pain like that? Yoonhui-ah! I miss you so much!!!"
 

That was another night that Yuri cried herself to sleep after finish a bottle of red wine.
 

*
 

"Yuri-ah!"
 

"Hmm?"
 

"Do you what is fate and destiny?"
 

"I don't know. What is it?"
 

"Fate is how 2 people met each other. Like us, I thought it must be fate that bring you to me."
 

"Oh so you believe in fate?"
 

"Yeah! I never believe in it until you came into my life."
 

"Really? Then I also believe in it because it also bring you to me too."
 

"But you know, sometimes fate bring us together, but it doesn't mean that we will be together forever. Sometimes one of us will have to leave when the two are not meant to be together and fate will bring someone else who is better to replace the old one and that someone might be your destiny."
 

"But you are already perfect for me, so I don't need anyone to replace you." Yuri said and hug Yoonhui tight like a baby hugging her mother.
 

Yoonhui just smile sweetly as her vision become transparent and fade away.
 

"Yoonhui! Yoonhui! Yoonhui.... Don't leave me."
 

*
 

"YOONHUI!. Why? If you are not my destiny, then I don't think that destiny really exist."
 

Yuri woke up and realize that it was just a dream. But the dream was just so weird. Then she realize that her phone has been rang since she was in her dream. She pick it up and frown after hearing the manager voice.
 

"I didn't remember asked you for the morning call on weekend Mr. Park."
 

"Oh no Miss Kwon. I call to inform that there will be someone go up there and clean your room."
 

"Fine! Just gave her the key and let her in by herself. "
 

"Ah ye Miss Kwon!"
 

Yuri hung up then stretch her body before get out of bed and go shower.
 

*
 

Yoona open the door and peek her head in first.
 

"Oh so no one is here." Then she started to do her job.
 

"Umm what should I do first....? Umm yeah bed room."
 

Then she head to bed room and enter the room. The moment she open the door, Yuri bathroom door also open reveal a y Kwon Yuri in her bathrobe.
 

They look at each other in shock and then.
 

"ACKKKKKK!!!!" The two scream at each other and Yoona quickly close the door and ran back to the kitchen.
 

"Oh my god! So it was her room?" she asked herself again.

 

*
 

Yuri ran to the door and locked it.
 

"What is going on? Why that girl is in my room? AIshhhh..."
 

She quickly change her clothes and started to collect all Yoonhui photo and keep it in her closet.
 

She walked out of her bedroom and saw Yoona was cleaning the kitchen. She walked toward her and started to asked.
 

"So you were that new cleaner?"
 

"Dae Yuri-shi!"
 

"Just call me Yuri."
 

"Oh!"
 

Then Yuri walked back to her living room and started tapping on her ipad as usual.
 

After Yoona clean everything outside she head to the bedroom again, but this time she asked Yuri permission first.
 

"Umm Yuri-shi! Can I clean your bedroom?"
 

"Duh! Isn't that's why you came here? And I said called me Yuri! I don't like repeated my speech ok?"
 

"Dae! Yuri~" Yoona called her name in a teasing tone and ran as fast as possible to Yuri's bedroom.
 

"What did she just say? Geez such a choding this girl."
 

Yuri said then look back her ipad again.
 

Yoona presence did caught Yuri's attention, but she just pretend like she didn't care at all.
 

Yoona was cleaning the room while Yuri's phone rang. Then Yuri ran inside the room and take her phone. Yoona grin at Yuri, but Yuri just shrug and walked out again.
 

"Yeoboseyo!"
 

"Young miss!"
 

"What's wrong?"
 

"Mr Kwon. He..."
 

"What?"
 

"He collaps at the office."
 

"Where is he now?"
 

"At home. The doctor came, but he said he want to see you now."
 

"I'll be there. Tell him to see the doctor."
 

Yuri walked back to the room and change.
 

When she finished changing, she came out and talked to Yoona.
 

"Are you done?"
 

"Ah dae! I'm done now."
 

"So leave!"
 

"Dae? I will leave. You didn't have to chase me." She said then merong at Yuri.
 

They go down together but Yuri act like she never know Yoona at all. Yoona just pout when she got ignored.
When they reach the ground floor they came out.
 

"See you at school, Yuriiiii-shi!" She said then recieve a glare from Yuri. Then Roy Kim came and called Yoona.
 

"Yoona!!" Yuri didn't care and just walked to her car park and drive to her house.
 

"Oh hey Roy! Why you know I'm here?"
 

"Oh I asked from Sunny since I went to cafe and didn't see you there."
 

"Umm so why you want to see me?"
 

"Oh umm I want to ask you to go and see my performance tonight, if you free!"
 

"Oh sure! What time is it?"
 

"Oh it started at 9 pm. I can go and pick you up if you want."
 

"Oh it okay. Just gave me the address. I will see you there."
 

"Oh okay! Here. Anyway where are you going next?"
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter