Chapter 24

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the dinner:

They all began to eat while chit chat and laugh together.
 

Sooyoung came up with a game and ask the waiter to clear the table for them.
 

"Now let's play. We will spin the bottle, so when it stop infront of you, you have to drink what we order you to drink." Sooyoung announce.
 

The bottle stop infront of Yoona.
 

"Yoona!!!! You have to drink this glass of red wine in one shot."
 

"Dae?" Yoona eyes went wide, but before she could drink her drink, Yuri already take over for her.
 

"Yah! Yuri it's not fair. You should let her drink." Jessica scold Yuri.
 

"Aniyo! We are one, so whoever drink it doesn't matter." Yuri say cooly and Yoona blush with her statement again.
 

"Wooooowwwww...." the gang began to tease.

The game continue until everyone get high, only Yuri is drunk because she had to drink for herself and for Yoona also. 
 

Sooyoung drove Yuri's car back to their appartment and Hyoyeon came and pick her up after. Yoona still didn't have her license yet, so she can't drive.
 

After that night, Yoona note to herself that she will go and took a driving lesson.
 

*
 

After tugged Yuri in bed, Yoona walk toward the bathroom to wash up but Yuri phone rang.

*ring ring* 

 

"Appa? Yul? Yul? Your dad is calling." Yoona trying to shook Yuri's body, but Yuri just groan and turn to the other side. Yoona has no other choice so she pick up.
 

"Yeoboseyo!"
 

"Yuri-ah!?"
 

"Oh I'm sorry uncle. Yuri is already sleeping. And I am Yoona. Yuri's friend."
 

"Oh! You're her new friend? I never heard about you before."
 

"Nae I'm her new friend uncle."
 

"Ok! So when she wake up, tell her to call me back."
 

"Nae uncle."
 

"Okay! Thank you Yoona-shi" 
 

"Nae!" and they hung up.

 

"Phewww.... I was scared to dead. Yah! You Kwon Yuri! Why did you drink so much?" Yoona is talking to a sleeping girl.

 

"Yoona..."
 

"Eh??"
 

"Yoona...."
 

"Haha are you sleep talking Kwon Yuri?"

*Ting*

From Sekyung:
Yuri! Do you come up with any plan yet? Have you heard from your parents? We are going to meet up tomorrow. I guess they will discuss about us. You should be prepare. See you tomorrow.

"What? Who is she?" Yoona asking herself again. "Yuri! Yuri??" Yoona shook Yuri's body to wake her up.
 

"Ummmm..." Yuri finally open her small eyes abit."Yoona? Saranghae!!" Yuri said and laugh.
 

"Hey!! I know. But who is Sekyung?"
 

"S-sekyunggg?? Who?"
 

"I saw you put her name Sekyung in your phone."
 

"Sekyunggg?? Ahhhhh.... Hahahaha...."
 

"Yah! Who is she?"
 

"someone that my parents want her to be their daughter in law."
 

"Mwo???"
 

"Kekekeke.... Are you jealous? But don't worry! I will never let that happen. Belive in your hubby okayyy???" Yuri said and fall asleep again.
 

"Sigh! I guess I need to talk to you tomorrow then."
 

The whole night, Yoona couldn't sleep at all. Sekyung message and Yuri's word keep wandering inside her brain.
 

"You are not going to leave me, are you?" Yoona asked the sleeping girl softly while her hair lovingly.
 

She kiss Yuri's forehead and rest her head on Yuri's chest then follow Yuri to dreamland.
 

*
 

Morning came, Yuri woke up with a big headach, but she still manage to smile while she saw her lover snoring on her chest. Yuri chuckle and cause Yoona stir awake.
 

"Morning my love!" Yuri said and pull Yoona to kiss her on the forhead.
 

"Morning too! Oh Yul! Last night your dad call and I picked up."
 

"Dae?? You picked up? What did he say?" Yuri seems a bit surprise. She was worry that her dad might say anything about her engagement.
 

"Umm he just ask you to call when you wake up."
 

"Oh okayy..."
 

"And..."
 

"And ??"
 

"Someone text you."
 

"Really?" Yuri asked while checking on her phone. She feel relief after seeing the message is still unread. She thought Yoona didn't open it yet.

Yoona pretend like she didn't know anything and woke up from the bed.
 

Yoona feels wrong about check Yuri's text. She is determinded if she should tell Yuri or not, but part of her scared to know the true. And Yuri seems like she didn't want to tell Yoona about that. So at last Yoona decide to stay quiet about it.

"I'm going to call my Dad, you go wash up first, we will go and have breakfast together okay?" Yuri asked.
 

"Okay!" Yoona just reply shortly and went straight to bathroom.

*ring ring*
 

"Yuri-ah!"
 

"Appa? You called me?"
 

"Yeah Yuri-ah! I was calling to inform you something. I need you to come home. It's easier to talk."
 

"Nae Appa! I will come over and have lunch with you."
 

"Okay! I will ask them to cook your favorite food then."
 

"Nae! See you soon Appa!"

Yuri hung up and go inside the bathroom. Their bathroom has no lock. Yuri order to not put the lock for bathroom door. 

Yoona always scold Yuri about that, that she is such a ert, but Yuri didn't mind as she said that there is no point of putting the lock since they are one they never allow anyone to come in this place including their friend.

Yuri walk inside and see Yoona brushing her teeth. Yuri hug her from behind and peck on her cheek.
 

"I'm going to shower okay?" Yuri said and Yoona quickly wash .
 

"Wait! Let me go out first." But Yoona couldn't finish her word at all as Yuri already stripe her clothes and get into the shower.
 

Yoona was stunned at the side of her y lover.
 

They had made love many times, but she never see this side of Yuri.
 

Yoona gulp before running out of the bathroom.
 

"Aish... I should have go and buy the lock for the door."
 

Yuri inside the bathroom laughing alone like an idiot.
 

"Why she has to be so shy all the time. Lol." Yuri talking to herself.
 

*
 

At Mrs Kwon Office:
 

"Madame! Miss Sin want to see you." Her secretary said.
 

"Let her in!"
 

"Nae!"

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo auntie!" Sekyung bow and smile at Mrs Kwon.
 

"Oh Sekyung-ah! We still going to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter