Chapter 23

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona finish class first so she waiting for Yuri in the school garden. Then her phone vibrate.

From Yul:
I'm sorry babe! I need to go to office for awhile. Wait for me okay? I will sent you to work.

To Yul:
It's ok. If you busy, I will just go by myself okay?

From Yul:
No! Wait for me, or I will kiss you whenever I see you.

To Yul:
Fine! Fine! I will wait for you in the garden then.

From Yul:
Good wife! :)

"Aishhh... Such a boss!" Yoona sigh to herself.

*


"Yul! Don't forget tomorrow we are going to meet up at 10 am at water park okay?" Tiffany remind Yuri.
 

"Okok! I need to go to office now. See you tomorrow guys!"
 

Yuri walk inside the office after finish class.
 

"Yuri?"
 

"....."
 

"Yuri???"
 

"...." Hyorin keep calling but Yuri ignored her.
 

Hyorin approach Yuri and force Yuri into a kiss. Yuri push her away before Hyorin's lips could touch hers.
 

"What the are you trying to do?" 
 

"So finally you talk to me?"
 

"You!" Yuri pointed at Hyorin. " You deserve someone better. Don't make yourself look more disgusted than this." And with that Yuri walk out of the room.
 

Hyorin burst out into tears.
 

"I love you with all my heart and you found it disgusting?" Hyorin mumble to her pethetics self.
 

"She might found it disgusting, but someone out there might found it precious."
 

"Bora? Since when you are here?"
 

"Everywhere you are Hyorin, I have always be there, but you just never notice me. I have been always by your side, but all you did is lower yourself to someone who didn't even look at you. I guess we are not different."
 

"What you mean?" Hyorin was confused.
 

"Hyorin! I always been there and cheering you up, you know why? Because I have been in love with you. I tried to do everything just to be close to you. You think I transfer to this school for what? It's because I wanted to protect the one I love. And the one I love is-"
 

"Stop! I don't want to hear it anymore." Hyorin said and ran out of the room.
 

"Sigh! Will you ever understand my heart Hyorin?" Bora sigh heavily.
 

*
 

Yuri head to Mr Lee office and knock on the door.
 

"Come in!"
 

"Mr Lee!"
 

"Oh Yuri! What's the matter?"
 

"I want to quit being a president."
 

"What? Why?"
 

"It just some personal reason. I don't want to do it anymore. Please find someone else to replace me."
 

"Ummm as you say so, then I guess I need to find someone else then."
 

"I apologize for not being responsible till the end."
 

"It's okay! I understand."
 

"Then I may take my leave. Thank you sir!"
 

"Okay!"
 

Yuri left the room and feel relieve. She didn't want to see Hyorin anymore. 
 

"That girl is insane." Yuri mutter and heading to the garden where her girlfriend waiting for her.

 

*

"Yoona?" someone calling her name cause her to turn to the direction.
 

"Roy?" 
 

"Yoona! Emmm can we talk?"
 

"Oh! emmm sure!"
 

"Yoona I umm sorry about that day. I was not myself. I didn't mean to hurt you or Yuri. I hope you understand and forgive me."
 

"Umm it's already pass Roy, so just forget it. And I am willing to forgive you. I never angry or hate you. If you want we still can be friend." Yoona said with a sweet smile.
 

"Really?"
 

"Yes!" Yoona said and offered her hand for a handshake."Nice to know you again Roy Kim."
 

"me too! Thank you so much Yoona." Roy Kim said and then someone ran in and push him away from Yoona.
 

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked angrily.
 

"Yuri-shi! I didn't try to hurt her. I came to say sorry."
 

"Shut up!" Yuri said and drag Yoona with her.
 

Yoona turn to Roy Kim and mouthed 'sorry' while following Yuri to her car.
 

"Yul!"
 

"Get in!" Yuri said and Yoona obey.
 

Yuri then get into the driver seat.
 

"Yul! Roy really came and sorry. He didn't have any bad intention."
 

"But he used to hurt you."
 

"It was the past Yul! I already forgive him."
 

"But-"
 

"Don't worry baby! It won't happen again. We are just friend. Roy he also want to just be friend with me now." Yoona said and Yuri just sigh heavily.

"Hey! Stop sighing... You sound like an ajumma."
 

"What Ajumma? Call me that again and I will punish you."
 

"Ajunma! Ajumma!" Yoona tease and Yuri began to tickle her."Arggggg..... Yul stop!!"
 

"I already said that I will punish you."
 

"Can I choose how you punish me?"
 

"What you want?" Yuri asked and Yoona smirk then wishper into Yuri's ear.
 

"I want a long passionate kiss." Yoona said ily.
 

"Oh god! Baby! Are you trying to seduce me?" Yuri said and cupping on Yoona's cheek and began to kiss her gently and the kiss slowly turn into a long passionate kiss as Yoona wanted it to be.
 

Yoona pull out of the kiss and panted, but Yuri didn't let her go easily as she pull Yoona back and capture Yoona's lips once again and longer than before. 
 

*
 

Saturday Morning:
 

Yoona woke up at 8 am and saw Yuri still in a deep sleep, so she gently get out of the bed and go to kitchen.
 

Yoona pour herself a glass of milk and walk toward the balcony. She open the door and walk outside.
 

"Ahhh what a fresh morning. I can smell summer breath." Yoona talking to herself.
 

"I also can feel summer break!" Yuri said while wrapping her arms around Yoona's waist while hiding her face in Yoona's neck.
 

"Aww You're up already?"
 

"How can I sleep, when you're not beside me." Yuri said and began to kiss Yoona's neck.
 

"Arg!! It's ticklish!!"
 

"But it smell so nice. It's addicted." Yuri began to on Yoona's long neck.
 

"Y-Yul! Not now. Yul!" Yoona plead.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter