Chapter 19

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal and Seohyun went to watch movie then play game. After that, they went to have dinner. After finish their dinner, Seohyun said she want to walk around first, so they end up stroll around Seoul street.
 

"Krystal!"
 

"Yeah?"
 

"Thank for today. I had so much fun."
 

"No Seohyun. It should be me who said that. Thank you for ditched class and accompany me." Krystal said, then it suddenly raining, so Krystal unconciously holding Seohyun hand and ran to find a shelter.
 

Seohyun blush big time while running behind Krystal.
 

When they found the shelter, Krystal still hold on Seohyun hand tight.
 

"Are you alright?" Krystal asked.
 

"I'm.. Fine.. But.. Errr..." Seohyun stutter and pointed to her hand and Krystal quickly remove their her hand from holding Seohyun hand and blush.
 

"Sorry. It was just..."
 

"It's okay!." Seohyun said. Really, she didn't mind, but if Krystal keep holding her hand like that, her heart might gonna expload.
 

They stood there waiting for the rain to stop, but the rain didn't seems to stop anytime soon.
 

"Seohyun-ah! I think we need to run to my car because the rain didn't seems like it's gonna stop."
 

"Oh ok..." Seohyun said and they ran back to Krystal's car.
 

When they reach the car, Krystal took her jacket from the back seat and gave it to Seohyun.
 

"Here take this. I'm sorry! Because of accompany me cause you to ran under the rain." Krystal apologize.
 

"Nah! It's fine. *sneez*" 
 

"Omo! You're already catching a cold. Let's go back and shower now." Krystal said and drove off.
 

Krystal didn't notice it, but she seems to pay much attention to Seohyun now.
 

When they reach Seohyun's house, Seohyun already fall asleep. Krystal smile seeing the girl is peacefully asleep. She unconciously lean closer to the girl. Their nose almost touch when Krystal come back to her sense and move back to her seat.
 

*ahem**ahem* " Seohyun? Errr... We are here."
 

"Oh really? Ah I fell asleep. Umm thank you Krystal. Good night and drive safe." Seohyun said and got off the car. Krystal just nodded and wave good bye to her.

"Aishh... What am I thinking of? But Seohyun somehow look so adorable." Krystal talk to herself while smiling from ear to ear. "Ah no no no! Krystal! Come to your sense. You love Yoona, but Seohyun...
 

Aishhh I'm going crazy, arguing with my own self. Sigh!!"

When Krystal reach home, there she saw Jessica car. 
 

"What a surprise she came home." Krystal mutter to herself.she park her car and went inside and meet Jessica in the living room.

"Unnie? You're home?"


"Oh! You're back?"
 

"Yeah! What bring you here anyway?"
 

"Yah! It's my house. Can't I just come and visit?"
 

"Oh! I just wonder since you are not really visit."
 

"I came here to talk to you also Fany said she miss Umma and Appa."
 

"Oh Fany Unnie is here too? Where is she?"
 

"Inside Umma and Appa's room."
 

"Whao! I guess you two will have to tie the knot soon eh?" Krystal tease.
 

"Don't try to change the topic. Where did you go all day with Seohyun?"
 

"Oh we just having fun watching movie, playing game and had dinner. Why?"
 

"Look Krystal! I just warn you. You might feel it too, don't you?"
 

"Feel what? What are you talking about?"
 

"Come on Krys. Don't tell me, you didn't know that Seohyun actually have that feeling for you."
 

"Unnie! I think you might misunderstanding. Seohyun told me that she got a person she like. And I also got someone I like as well."
 

"And did she tell you who is the person that she like?"
 

"No! She just said that the one she like is a..." Krystal remember about it and think all over again. Somehow Jessica statement seems to be true. Now there are questions pop out in her mind. Did Seohyun really like her? That's why she ditched class to accompany her. 

"So that person happen to be a girl?" Jessica said and Krystal shook herself back to reality.
 

"Unnie! Let's stop here. I'm tired. I wanna go shower." Krystal trying to avoid.
 

"You should admit it Krystal. I didn't say doesn't mean I don't know."
 

"Unnie. What are you talking about?"
 

"First I want to tell you that Yuri has move on from Yoonhui and living a happy life with Yoona. So now it's your turn to move on."
 

"Move on?"
 

"Yeah! You might think that I didn't know about you having that feeling toward Yoonhui, but I clearly knew it."
 

"......" Krystal was speechless.
 

"And today, I want to shook you back to reality. It's not Yuri who can't move on and keep Yoona as replacement. It's you Krystal. You are the one who keep Yoona as Yoonhui. You're not in love with Yoona. You knew it, but you keep on lying yourself."
 

"Enough unnie." Krystal said and walk toward the stair but Jessica stopped her.
 

"Wait. I hope that you're not going to do something ridiculous when we going camping together. Go and think about it. It's time to admit the true and move on Krystal. Seohyun is a good girl. I hope you are not going to hurt her." Jessica finish her last sentence and let Krystal go.

That night Krystal not able to close her eyes at all. Jessica's word keep running through her mind and keep her eyes open while thinking about the right decision. And finally she knew what she should do. 

"I can do it." She close her eyes and go to dream land.
 

*
 

The Camping Day:

"Guys here is your cabin key." Jessica announce.
 

"Here Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Sunny, Yuri and Yoona, Krystal and Seohyun." Tiffany handed the key to everyone.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter