Chapter 21

Fate or Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1:00 pm
Yoonyul's appartment:

*ding dong*
 

Yoona heard the door bell and open it.
 

"Anneyeong princess of the day!" Hyoyeon and Tiffany greeted.
 

"Oh Hi Unnies. Are you here to pick me up?"
 

"Yeah! So are you ready to go?" Tiffany said.
 

"Oh Nae! Please wait abit. I'm going to take my bag first."
 

"Ok princess."

 

After get out of the appartment, they go down and meet up with Jessica and Sooyoung in the car waiting for them.
 

"Anneyeong Soo Unnie, Jessica unnie!"
 

"Anneyeong Yoona..." the two unnies replied.
 

"So where are we going unnie?"
 

"First we had to go to salon." Tiffany said.
 

"Why unnie?"
 

"Oh didn't Yul tell you that you two had a dinner date?" Sooyoung asked.
 

"Oh dae! But why I have to go to salon?"
 

"To make you become a real princess Yoona-ah!" Hyoyeon said.
 

"Wait! Why I need to become a princess unnie?" Yoona asked innocently.
 

"Because Yuri want you to be her one and only princess today." Jessica join in.
 

"Is it some kind of special day today?"
 

"Omo! Yoona! How can you forget? Today is your 1st month anniversary with Yuri..."
 

"Omo! These whole week I was busy trying to make Yuri to stop mad at me, that's why I forget. Oh my god!" Yoona face palm herself.

 

"Ok! Here we are... Fany baby! Me and Soo will wait inside the coffee nearby, so call us when you finish." Jessica told her girlfriend.
 

"Nae! Bye babe! I love you." Tiffany kiss Jessica and get out of the car with Yoona and Hyoyeon.
 

*
 

It took like 3 hours for Yoona to get out of the salon.
 

it shouldn't take that long, but because of the two unnie keep bickering about Yoona hair style, make up, and nail color.
 

Yoona almost go insane because Tiffany tranform her into a pink monster, lucky Hyoyeon was there and help her. If not, Yuri might gonna break up with her because of how pink she was.

 

After finish with salon they went to the cashier and pay. Tiffany was about to pay for it, but Yoona insisted.
 

"Unnie! You don't have to do that. Umm Yuri gave me this, I can just use this." Yoona show the unnies her black card before hand it to the cashier.
 

"Omo! Our Yuri really serious this time." Tiffany said.
 

"What you mean unnie?"
 

"Yoona-ah! Yuri never show this side of her. We never see her being so serious with someone. Those girl came to her, trying to seduce her, buying her expensive gift just to get her attention, but you know what? They end up got kick away by Yuri. But for you Yoona, Yuri didn't seems to mind giving whatever she has to you." Hyoyeon said.
 

"But Unnie, I never wanted something from her beside her love. Just her love for me, is more than enough. I also didn't want others to think that I love Yuri because of her wealth too."
 

"You don't have to care about others Yoona. You are the world to her. She love you too much that she want you to live a happy life. She want everything to be perfect for you."
 

"but..."
 

"No but Yoona. We never see Yuri this happy since Yoonhui left, it's you Yoona, you bring life back for her again. We really thankful that you bring back our Yul. We hope to see you together forever Yoona-ah!"
 

"Dae Unnie! I promise that I will love her with all my heart." Yoona gave the two a sweet smile and they head out of the salon after the cashier gave them back the card.

They called Jessica to pick them up, and they go to the mall and find Yoona a dress for tonight.

 

*
 

On Yuri side, Yuri was busy prepare everything in their new place.
 

Yuri prepared the candle everywhere inside the place.
 

She make it like a light to show the road to the stair that lead them to the garden out of their appartment. Yuri ask all the worker to just drop thing here, she will prepare everything by herself.
 

Yuri cook korean food, since she knew that her girlfriend is a shikshin.
 

After done preparing food, Yuri go and take a shower and change into a beautiful dress while waiting for Yoona to come. She sat on the couch and took out the black box that she had bought this morning. It was a gift for her princess for tonight. Yuri can't help but keeps smiling imagine how her girlfriend will react when she saw the place that Yuri design just for them.

 

*
 

Yoona finally got dress after almost got insane because of Tiffany again.
 

She wear her short black dress. It look simple, but it fit perfect with Yoona's curve.
 

They walk cross the jewelery store and Yoona can't help but go inside there. She looking for a couple ring, but the price is too expensive for her to buy. She also don't want to use Yuri card for that, so she just srug it of and walk out.
 

"You don't want anything Yoona?" Jessica asked.
 

"Aniyo! I don't really like it unnie."
 

"Oh okay! Shall we go now? Yuri might be waiting for us right now."
 

"Oh Nae unnie. Let's go then." Yoona replied with a smile.
 

After, the gang drop Yoona infront of the new appartment.
 

"Why are we here unnies?"
 

"Here is the place."
 

"But shouldn't it be in a restaurant?"
 

"Nah! Here is more special than in a restaurant. Just go inside and tell them your name. They will lead you to where Yuri is."
 

"Dae! Thank you unnie!"
 

"Have a sweet anniversary Yoona-ah!" Everyone replied and wave good bye.

 

Yoona walk inside to the counter and tell the recieptionist her name and one of them lead her to the top floor.

 

They stop infront of the room.
 

"Here we are miss Im! Have a great time!" The girl said.
 

"Oh! Nae! Thanks!"
 

After the girl left, Yoona ring the door bell.
 

The door automatically open for her.
 

Yoona expect Yuri to stand infront of her, but only to welcome by the candle and rose pedals.
 

The room is dark, so she can't really see what it look like. She walk in slowly and stop at where a batch of rose laying there for her.
 

She pick up the rose and feel arms wrap around her waist.
 

"Do you like it?" Yuri wishper into her ear.
 

Yoona nodded shyly and turn to face Yuri.
 

"Thank you Yul! I'm sorry, I didn't get to buy something for you."
 

"Shhh.... Come here." Yuri lead Yoona to the piano and asked Yoona to sit down.
 

Yoona did as told and Yuri began to play the piano from behind.

 

(Yuri is playing the song 'a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter